What do you drink when you go out now in summer?

Sherpa41's profile photo   07/11/2013 10:49 a.m.

In summer, when people take a horchata, a coffee hail or similar, but of course they always sell it with a lot of sugar.

In winter I take a coffee with milk or a capuccino and put a saccharin or very sugary, but in summer it fits something cooler and the Coca-Cola Light although it is fine I already have something boring.

Yesterday I took an ice cream Starbucks because I put "only" had 9 grams of sugar and how I was going to walk for a while ... but then looked at it well and it was every 100ml or about 20 gr, Puff.Even so, click me more and I finished it because I was really great (let's see if they take it out without sugar because I did not fail so much to be diabetic) but we go that my mouth dries and I had the clear symptoms of hyperglycemia.#:-s

Have you found drinks that are really good and without sugar, in hailstorm plan, horchatas, frozen cafes, etc ...?:)

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
07/11/2013 10:49 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I usually drink coffee only with ice or cocacola zero

others that occur to me are sugar without sugar and the free Aquarius

The trine without added sugar I think was for 1 ration only ... the same is another option

Is there still zero sprite?;;)

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/11/2013 4:19 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

In Mercadona they sell horchata without added sugar, and the truth is not bad.

DiabetesForo
07/11/2013 6:05 p.m.

Maikel surely carries enough carbohydrates ... Look at the label.

The horchata, better natural and no packaging ...

DiabetesForo
07/13/2013 7:07 a.m.

I have found in the grass a good substitute for soft drinks with or without sugar.A liter of boiling water and a slope cucra full of Stevia.After leaked you can drink it, cold, very cold or hot.Kill hunger, it is diuretic, the tension goes down and does not rise, or lower the sugar.It is delicious, knows how chamomile with saccharin.

Erguiye's profile photo
Erguiye
07/14/2013 9:11 p.m.

The Stevia probes her once and it seemed really bad (as to expired sugar), I don't know if you will have to get used to the taste it has or what.

By the way I have gone to the Mercadona and I have found lemon ganitar without sugar that I have not yet tried, but I bought some limon ice cream, and vanilla and chocolate that are really very good, I have eaten 3 although calm that are minis.;))

Although I have not found a coffee ice cream that they said there was, nor the horchata you say, to see if I see another day.: -H

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
07/15/2013 4:39 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I basically beer.:-)) :-))

cabronias's profile photo
cabronias
07/17/2013 4:23 a.m.

And how do you get the glucose to raise you?:-/:-/:-/

flanders's profile photo
flanders
07/17/2013 5:18 a.m.

Putting insulin I suppose .... is what I do.I also drink beer, with their corresponding skewer so I tell hydrates and put insulin.

DiabetesForo
07/17/2013 6:52 a.m.

The Mahou without alcohol (it is what has pregnancy and breastfeeding) a bottle of 33 a ration and little HC.Little use it to round up ...

tica's profile photo
tica
07/17/2013 1:31 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

I brought me the other day some Ice Cream Sanwich of the Mercadona without sugar that are fine, the lemon ice cream is also fine.
The horchata is in the milk section, it is a pink tetabrik, it is this one that is spoken in another forum, which is dedicated to the hahaha cars.
Link

DiabetesForo
07/18/2013 4:51 a.m.

Hello, I am not Spanish and I tell you that when I read this note, I thought of some of the best Spanish (.. industrial) =).
such as: Damm Unredit - Alhambra 1925 - Mahou Five Stars - Voll Damm
The truth does not usually take often.Peroo at 30 and both degrees a cervesite does not fall badly, simply refreshing =).In addition, my favorites, I have them in my SIDIARY APP / Software already saved, with a brand and everything (jijijiji) for when ocación; _).
All the best

DiabetesForo
07/19/2013 9:58 a.m.

In Mercadona they also sell summer redless and sugar without sugar.It is very good !!

mamiamamia's profile photo
mamiamamia
07/22/2013 1:29 p.m.

Yes, it is good, yes, but be careful with alcohol !!: \ ">

fer's profile photo
fer
07/22/2013 1:46 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

@fer, do you tell me?What are you talking about?I have said that it is without sugar and without alcohol.It carries hidden alcohol or what?

mamiamamia
07/23/2013 12:32 p.m.

Yeeeep! ... I just read it well! I thought you said I had alcohol! Sorry !!!
[-O <

fer's profile photo
fer
07/23/2013 12:43 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

hahaha :)) :)) You had scared me !!

mamiamamia
07/23/2013 2:37 p.m.

Is Stevia sold in herbalists, solid?I didn't know.
I have sown at home, but I only use it as a sweetener and when I am at home, because I put 1 or 2 coffee leaves and has a taste, for me very rich.
I hope to collect hojitas to dry them and then shred them or crush them to use during the winter.

Via's profile photo
Via
07/26/2013 2:06 p.m.

Well, Light queue shot and some cut with ice with their respective bolus ...
I must be an antisocial, because I don't like beer, wine, nor the summer red or na na: p

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
08/05/2013 12:08 p.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

To drink at home, because in bars you will not find it, in herbalists you can find Hibiscus.They are dry flowers that are thrown into boiling water and let stand for a while.It has an acidic but soft flavor.I also put a lemon peel.I do superconcentrated and I am throwing water and ice.Diuretic, helps to lose weight and reduce the tension for whoever is hypertensive and enters very well.With a handful of dry leaves for a liter or even 2 boiling water it will be quite concentrated.And well, in bars, or cut with ice or cocacola or clear with homemade.

Inma_DA's profile photo
Inma_DA
08/09/2013 1:13 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.