Lada diabetes ??confused

Anitaz's profile photo   09/12/2015 10:40 p.m.

Can you have lada diabetes with negative antibodies?Those antibodies gave negative although asthma antibodies (anti -smooth muscle) were positive ... Does anyone know what that means?
At the moment I continue with normal laboratory glycems, the last one on an empty stomach was 79

Anitaz's profile photo
Anitaz
09/12/2015 10:40 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, I can't help you much, just tell you what I remember when I studied.Smooth antimustand antibodies are used for diagnosis of autoimmune liver diseases.I don't know much more.Diabetics 1 or Lada are more likely to develop other autoimmune diseases, especially endocrine (thyroid), and perhaps that is why the antibodies against smooth muscle have asked you, in this case because your doctor would suspect some liver alteration.I don't know, I'm not a doctor and I'm sorry I can tell you anymore.

xorxie's profile photo
xorxie
09/13/2015 10:30 a.m.

I leave another part of the book on this subject:

Diabetes Autoimmune latent of the adult, lada.Also called Diabetes 1.5.It is a type of diabetes autoimmune slowly progressive "that could initially be handled with oral hypoglycemic agents before requiring insulin." 2 This variant appears in adults whose age fluctuates between 20 and 40 years, who generally are usually diagnosed with type 2 diabetes,although in reality it is a type of diabetes mellitus with autoimmune characters similar to type 1 diabetes mellitus. It is estimated that between 6% and 50% of people diagnosed with type 2 diabetes could have lada.

I also leave a very interesting link:

Link

Monica_LTD's profile photo
Monica_LTD
09/13/2015 9:17 p.m.

www.latiendadeladiabetes.com
info.latiendadeladiabetes@gmail.com

El Libro Blanco de la Diabetes
La diabetes contada por diabéticos

I have recently diagnosed me "lada", also with negative antibodies.My doctor told me that it was the same ... In my case I had 6 years as type 2. But I was very thin ... and now they have removed all the medicines I took and put Isulina ... a Follon, a Follon,But I feel better ...

Pauso's profile photo
Pauso
09/15/2015 12:40 p.m.

In my case, they looked if it was a ladBe where there are more cases.They made the curve to my parents everything gave perfect and became DM1, with insulin, but it is true that I evolve rarely, slower than the others and that I control it quite well.But with much effort yes, and considering that it can be a very long honeymoon.We will have to continue observing.

pochola's profile photo
pochola
09/17/2015 10:48 a.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

Hello everyone, I finally have the result of my type of diabetes it turns out that I am diabetes 1 to my 57 years and they say that I am not able to get sick before a child or adolescent.I don't understand a weird case I took my pills and now I only have insulin.And also now I find it very complicated about the hydrates learn everything about the portions.Well forgive this roll but I wanted to share it.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/18/2015 6:44 p.m.

They told me the same thing: at least these 37 years that you have lived as non-diabetic toomatos as a gift.The most normal thing is not to be so lucky ... Anyway ... you'll see how in the end you end up telling rations by eye without realizing it.Cheer up!!!!

xorxie's profile photo
xorxie
09/18/2015 7:27 p.m.

There are gs cases.They made the curve to my parents everything gave perfect and became DM1, with insulin, but it is true that I evolve rarely, slower than the others and that I control it quite well.But with much effort yes, and considering that it can be a very long honeymoon.We will have to continue observing.

xorxie said:
They told me the same thing: at least these 37 years that you have lived as non-diabetic take it as a gift.The most normal thing is not to be so lucky ... Anyway ... you'll see how in the end you end up telling rations by eye without realizing it.Cheer up!!!!
Thank you xorxie can you tell me how many times a day you can eat?I ask it why a little time I ate a little hard cheese and after an hour I felt hungry and ate a melon crack and I have an awareness of whether I did something wrong.

DiabetesForo
09/18/2015 7:35 p.m.

Aliciacia, at first seems very difficult to count HC and rations but then you learn quickly, you have to be clear about the golden rule: 1 ration = 10gr of HC and from there play with food.
There are food tables made by the forum with the grams of each food to how many rations it is equivalent.Have you not given you at the hospital?I don't know, if any partner has any by hand that the Plis rises ..
You can eat whenever you want, but you have to take into account the foods with HC that are the ones that raise sugar, rice, pasta, bread, let's go cereals, legumes, fruits .. and the insulin you need to metabolize them or
You can eat free food whenever you want (be careful with fats not to take over weight, but when hunger squeezes ..): all types of meats, fish, sausages, cold cuts, cheese, olives, light drinks, infusions ..

Gala's profile photo
Gala
09/18/2015 8:03 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

gala said:
aliciacia, at first it seems very difficult to count HC and portions but then you learn quickly, you have to be clear about the golden rule: 1 ration = 10gr of HC and from there playWith food.
There are food tables made by the forum with the grams of each food to how many rations it is equivalent.Have you not given you at the hospital?I don't know, if any partner has any by hand that the Plis rises ..
You can eat whenever you want, but you have to take into account the foods with HC that are the ones that raise sugar, rice, pasta, bread, let's go cereals, legumes, fruits .. and the insulin you need to metabolize them or
Free food can eat them whenever you want (be careful with fats not/Blockquote>
Thank you very much Gala I have only had an appointment with a nurse and I still do not explain about the portions.Nor do I understand much of the threads of the forum because when I write a question then I do not know how to return. This time I had lucky and I found the answer of the question what I asked yesterday.THANK YOU.

DiabetesForo
09/20/2015 12:15 a.m.

Alicia, give it for attric, to return ..,? Can't you see all the threads? The new answers will get you in phosphorite, if you access your name ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/20/2015 1:24 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
alice, give for thar>
Thank you.Regina

DiabetesForo
09/20/2015 10:56 p.m.

I have lada diabetes, since January with 50 years recentThe talks and courses of how to calculate what you eat must be for retirees and marujas

jjvm's profile photo
jjvm
09/21/2015 7 p.m.

Well, we have to learn because it is the only way to control the type I we eat this way and we also work hard, they do not pass a pension to stay at home telling rations and insulin units, although it would be fine ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
09/21/2015 7:14 p.m.

As you control the amount of rations if you are on a continuous day with just over half an hour to eat, without speaking if it is cold or heat, the amount of effort, or the pressure or tension at work, which everything influences, now I go and meLike an apple, 50 gr of bread and half kiwi, come man

jjvm's profile photo
jjvm
09/21/2015 8:27 p.m.

That is what you have to learn to do, to calculate rations and know how many you have to eat depending on insulin, the exercise you have done, the hunger you have, the time you have, if you are bad ... and you do not always have toEating an apple and a kiwi, play with food and schedule, this is how we manage others, it is the same as a trick and you have to fit the pieces, sometimes they will fit you perfect and others because it will get fatal to you because thePiece that is doing well and everything is mismant, of course it is not easy, and nobody is born knowing but it is what it does not touch if we want to be fine

Gala's profile photo
Gala
09/22/2015 12:16 a.m.

My mother that ignorant ... Welcome to the world of diabetes, where we all strive to get it as well as possible, and doing more things at the same time and everything!Notice what something, you are surely not the only one working with half an hour to eat.

Laire's profile photo
Laire
09/22/2015 12:23 a.m.

22 años. Tipo 1, debut 06/2014.
22 u. Lantus por las mañanas + Apidra

Thanks to all those who have helped me.I do not consider myself a Maruja. Although I understand the anger of JJVM. So I appreciate all your advice are the result of eexperience.And at my age if I have to learn to count for rations then I learn.Always in life there can be worse coaas. And if I don't bother too much I will happen to ask always what you have doubts.Thanks a greeting.

DiabetesForo
09/22/2015 2:17 p.m.

You always ask, anything, even if it gives you look silly.I ask absolutely everything, I don't care if someone thinks I am an idiot.I have been with a disease for three months that I am seeing is based on the "essay and error", and if we do not ask, we go wrong.

xorxie's profile photo
xorxie
09/22/2015 3:58 p.m.

xorxie said:
you always ask, anything, even if it gives you look silly.I ask absolutely everything, I don't care if someone thinks I am an idiot.I have been with a disease for three months that I am seeing is based on the "essay and error", and if we do not ask, we go bad.
Thank you very much Xorxie I will do so it relieves finding advice.

DiabetesForo
09/22/2015 6:13 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.