Lada diabetes ??confused

Anitaz's profile photo   09/12/2015 10:40 p.m.

So it can be dependent insulin without being autoimmune, how many cases!I didn't know that ,,,,
At the moment I relaxed a little, I was very obsessed with the theme of my diagnosis of diabetes, so now I loosen a little because I was 24 hours a day thinking about that!,,,,, maybe everyone passes them at the beginning.For now I am going to enjoy my "honeymoon" or haste a hurried diagnosis or whatever it will continue with normal values.The glycosilada was 5.1, so I no longer control myself so many times a day, but I continue with a quite strict diet ,,,, and, to need insulin at some point, I will see it when I arrive!The good thing is that I learned a lot about diabetes these months!=

Anitaz's profile photo
Anitaz
09/23/2015 12:40 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Of course, of course ... I'm supermaruja.(It is recorded that I wrote this I don't know how thread and I wouldn't like to be repetitive, but seeing the comments I have to read I repeat).I am a supermaruja that curd between 8 and 10 hours a day, which takes care of its 3 -year -old sprout, which studies at the same time a master and a second career, clean, kitchen, carries the accounts of her husband's company andIt is a minimum of three hours a day and yes I have rations and in addition to the head with hardly any effort (at the beginning it was).So those who do not do things right or that you are not able to do them or even try, please, do not write in forums like these to tell people that you cannot.Because yes I can @aliciaalicia too.: !!
By the way @anitaz seems very normal to me your obsession.To me at the beginning it also happened to me and we had those we have between 4.9 and 5 now, I relax a little now I have we have 5.7 and wonderful.I encourage everyone;)

pochola's profile photo
pochola
09/23/2015 5:06 p.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

Thanks Pochola, of course I too.The age or things that each of us do in life never matters.
!!!! By the way you have a life of honor registration.!!!!!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/23/2015 5:21 p.m.

Thank you @aliciaalicia, rather a life of a lot of effort, but now or never, but I get efficient, nobody will do it for me.I am very clear.And also that every effort will bring its reward.Not always directly but sometimes, if indirectly.Many days I think "but where I got", but as the goals are achieved, there is a difficult satisfaction to express.I continue to prepare in case work fails me (and because I like it, it is also true) and I have managedI will laugh at all this and I can say, nobody gave me anything.At the same time, I know that my family is proud of me and that also fills me.
With diabetes I discovered that as in life, if you put improvements (it is true that there are difficult cases, that this is not heals, but I believe that it can always be improved).Once you find your routine, your correct guideline of insulin and I will not cut myself in saying that an MCG (because it changed my day to day), everything ends up, with good and bad days.But as I said other times, I also had bad days before having diabetes.So you can!

pochola's profile photo
pochola
09/24/2015 9:38 a.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

pochola said:
thanks @aliciaalicia, rather a life of a lot of effort, but now or never, but I get efficient, nobody will do it for me.I am very clear.And also that every effort will bring its reward.Not always directly but sometimes, if indirectly.Many days I think "but where I got", but as the goals are achieved, there is a difficult satisfaction to express.I continue to prepare in case work fails me (and because I like it, it is also true) and I have managedI will laugh at all this and I can say, nobody gave me anything.At the same time, I know that my family is proud of me and that also fills me.
With diabetes I discovered that as in life, if you put improvements (it is true that there are difficult cases, that this is not heals, but I believe that it can always be improved).Once you find your routine, your correct guideline of insulin and I will not cut myself in saying that an MCG (because it changed my day to day), everything ends up, with good and bad days.But as I said other times, I also had bad days before having diabetes.So you can!

Thanks you are a champion !! In addition to a good example.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/24/2015 8:58 p.m.

I totally agree with @aliciaalicia, hopefully I would quote on the days the fourth part of what you keep you @pochola!

Inday's profile photo
Inday
09/25/2015 4:10 p.m.

Something similar happens to me but my endocrine insists that I am type 2. Only seeing the abrupt form of debut, which I have 1.54 and 1.27 in my peptide analytics C would be enough.However, antibodies give me negative and says Gebero Insulina.It seems to me a honeymoon like the cup of a pine although my measurements are perfect for now.I am worried that a bad diagnosis is a problem.

JuanSevillano's profile photo
JuanSevillano
10/15/2020 6:30 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.