{'en': 'Hip sleeping, will I notice it?', 'es': 'Hipo durmiendo, la voy a notar??'} Image

Hip sleeping, will I notice it?

DiabetesForo's profile photo   09/24/2015 12:32 a.m.

Hello, I was reading ... I have been more crowded than I was, I mean, I thought about the hyper, but not the hiccup ... I don't usually be low, but although it can't happen to me?And if you don't notice?What could happen?Would it be good to put an alarm in the middle of the night to check?I would be very helpful for me ...

louizak's profile photo
louizak
09/27/2017 4:46 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi @iouizak:
This thread began in 2015, and although you asked much later, the question you raise is current (always !!!).
There are some people who suffer from what is known by the name of inadvertent hypoglycemia (as its name implies, the organism does not indicate the drop in glycemia).In these cases, an MCG can be used with alarms (Dexcom or similar) also help (not as much as an MCG) the alarm alarms in the middle of the night.
And what could happen (in very, very, very extreme cases -as doing nothing and after several hours -) is the use of wooden pajamas (you already understand me).

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
10/28/2017 11:44 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Louizak said:
Hello I was reading ... I have become more crowded than I was, I mean a lot about the hyper, but not in the hiccAlthough this can not happen to me?And if you don't notice?What could happen?Would it be good to put an alarm in the middle of the night to check?I would be very helpful for me ...

I lately what I do, is to put an alarm in the middle of the night, 3-4 in the morning; as long as I have a value that makes me think that it can come down a lot.
It's a bit boring, waking you midnight to measure glucose, but at least I sleep much quieter.

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
10/31/2017 6:28 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992, con 9 añitos; Tresiba 10, Apidra en función de HC
Freestyle Libre

You usually wake up with hiccup symptoms.Put a juice always on the table.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/31/2017 11:32 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@"Louizak" It is normal for you to notice, however try not to go to sleep with less 100 - 120

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/01/2017 1:15 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

rake said:
louizak said:
hello I was reading ... I have been more welcomed than I was, I mean, I thought a lot about the hyper, butNot in the hiccup ... I don't usually be low, but although it can't happen to me?And if you don't notice?What could happen?Would it be good to put an alarm in the middle of the night to check?I would be very helpful for me ...

I lately what I do, is to put an alarm in the middle of the night, 3-4 in the morning; as long as I have a value that makes me think that it can come down a lot.
It's a bit boring, waking you midnight to measure glucose, but at least I sleep much quieter.

If you have the possibility of acquiring an MCG with alarms do not stop doing so, the hypos are not at a fixed hour and they appear when we least expect it

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/01/2017 4:49 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

artories said:
I have only lowered 40 once, shortly after being diagnosed, and I got to have 33. It is hell, cold sweat, headache, tremors, a lot of weakness, a lot of weakness,It is hard for you to talk, think lucid ... I don't think I miss me a lot to pass out.I was just able to say almost incomprehensible "sugar ..."

Now I almost never have hypos and when I have not low from 60. Between 58 and 65 I wake up if I am sleeping, without tremors but restless.If you get used to identifying that feeling of restlessness, the hypos are taken to the flight, although if you have many hypos, surely.

With between 65 and 70 I have a peculiar feeling of hunger that I already identify well, it is the most early to detect a hypo that I have.

The tremors until less than 65 do not appear.

Hello.The same thing happens to me.Same symptoms.It is desperate to try to focus and know what to do.And I no longer have the account of the times I have woken up with 3-4 doctors and nurses of the ambulance

diegomiquel's profile photo
diegomiquel
11/05/2017 7:02 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde hace 25 años 6,4 Hb1aC

@"Diegomiquel" with that hypos history, you would have to have a dexcom.In some communities the SS begin to subsidize it.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/06/2017 2:27 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
@"diegomiquel" with that hypos history, you would have to have a dexcom.In some communities the ss begin to subsidize it.
Hello thanks for the recommendation.Thank God that was some year ago.Now I do not have them so serious although I have lost sensitivity to detect them.At night I wake up startled and I know it's hip.And free helps me a lot.All the best

diegomiquel's profile photo
diegomiquel
11/06/2017 8:54 a.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde hace 25 años 6,4 Hb1aC

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.