{'en': 'Hip sleeping, will I notice it?', 'es': 'Hipo durmiendo, la voy a notar??'} Image

Hip sleeping, will I notice it?

DiabetesForo's profile photo   09/24/2015 12:32 a.m.

Please, can someone tell me if I have a hiccup and I am asleep I will notice ???

Thank you so much!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
09/24/2015 12:32 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Yes, you will wake up tired or restless, put on a juice next to the bed. But it is better not to risk too much. About everything if you live alone

Regina's profile photo
Regina
09/24/2015 1:11 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Maria is going to do 4 months since her diagnosis, and both my husband and me gave us a panic that he had a nocturnal hypo and we did not realize.The first fifteen days, from her hospital discharge, she got used to me and spent the night looking at her in case ... when she had her first nocturnal hypo, she was the one who came to look for me because she was shaking ..... andIn these four months it has only had 3, I say just because compared to the daytime it is not bad ... Maria shows the hypos with tremors in the hands, in your case I do not know ........ and asRegina says, Maria always has a juice in her room.Little by little you will see how you calm down and over time you will know what your optimal levels are to go to bed and not have very often hypos.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
09/24/2015 10:26 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

I also detect them as Maria, laziness and trembling of hands and it happens between 60-69 there I already start noticing those symptoms so it goes well.

pochola's profile photo
pochola
09/24/2015 11:25 a.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

I also start scoring them in 70 sweat tremor and palpitations.If it is the same at night then I think it has not given me any.
Thanks to all.

DiabetesForo
09/24/2015 6:40 p.m.

sprinkle said:
Maria is going to do 4 months from her diagnosis, and both my husband and me gave us panic that I had a nocturnal hypo and we did not realize.The first fifteen days, from her hospital discharge, she got used to me and spent the night looking at her in case ... when she had her first nocturnal hypo, she was the one who came to look for me because she was shaking ..... andIn these four months it has only had 3, I say just because compared to the daytime it is not bad ... Maria shows the hypos with tremors in the hands, in your case I do not know ........ and asRegina says, Maria always has a juice in her room.Little by little you will see how you calm down and over time you will know what your optimal levels are to go to bed and not have very often hypos.
sprinkle said:
Maria is going to do 4 months from her diagnosis, and both my husband and me gave us panic that I had a nocturnal hypo and we did not realize.The first fifteen days, from her hospital discharge, she got used to me and spent the night looking at her in case ... when she had her first nocturnal hypo, she was the one who came to look for me because she was shaking ..... andIn these four months it has only had 3, I say just because compared to the daytime it is not bad ... Maria shows the hypos with tremors in the hands, in your case I do not know ........ and asRegina says, Maria always has a juice in her room.Little by little you will see how you calm down and over time you will know what your optimal levels are to go to bed and not have very often hypos.

Thanks Rocio Mama de María !!

DiabetesForo
09/24/2015 6:44 p.m.

I detect them exactly like @pochola: Hands and arms tremor, between 65 and 60. I don't have cold sweats, or tachycardia.The tremor is my alarm.

xorxie's profile photo
xorxie
09/24/2015 8:11 p.m.

xorxie said:
I detect them exactly like @pochola: tremor of hands and arms, between 65 and 60. I have no cold sweats, or tachycardia.The tremor is my alarm.

Thanks @xorxie.

DiabetesForo
09/24/2015 8:49 p.m.

I have only dropped from 40 once, shortly after being diagnosed, and I got to have 33. It is hell, cold sweat, headache, tremors, a lotI will be missing a lot to pass out.I was just able to say almost incomprehensible "sugar ..."

Now I almost never have hypos and when I have not low from 60. Between 58 and 65 I wake up if I am sleeping, without tremors but restless.If you get used to identifying that feeling of restlessness, the hypos are taken to the flight, although if you have many hypos, surely.

With between 65 and 70 I have a peculiar feeling of hunger that I already identify well, it is the most early to detect a hypo that I have.

The tremors until less than 65 do not appear.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
09/25/2015 1:41 a.m.

Thank you Artorias, my fear was that I gave me a hiccup and did not find out.

DiabetesForo
10/02/2015 12:18 a.m.

There are those who note them and who does not, do a control just before going to sleep to secure, I do not notice them but when I am less than 60, there are times that I notice it in dreams but I do not wake up and it happens to me, it has beenever?I suppose the body pulls reserves and glucose stabilizes alone although when I get up after this I am pulling the same but not dizzy.

krrs's profile photo
krrs
10/02/2015 9:05 a.m.

I am having many nightmares, I don't know if this is a symptom.

DiabetesForo
10/02/2015 9:30 a.m.

What measure would it be good to go to sleep?Not to have hypo.

DiabetesForo
10/02/2015 9:32 a.m.

In the case of Maria, her endocrine told us that if at bedtime she was below 150 to drink a glass of milk, and we did it until the school began because we endured until 23 h.To do control.What happens now is that when you go to bed before the school, about 22 h.We do not do that control and go to sleep with the dinner values ​​that are usually between 100/120;Dinner, clicks according to what has dinner and for the moment no problem.
But each case knew that it will be different.

RocioLlinares
10/02/2015 9:45 a.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Thanks Rocio.

DiabetesForo
10/02/2015 9:50 a.m.

Hello Aliciaalicia

Look I usually do not usually have hypos during the night, on the contrary, I get as I 185 and I have to apply 2 units to go down.
When I have had hypos, the symptoms of hands and cold sweat, usually awake alone and as something.
When I have had hiccup but not very severe and I have not woken up, I wake up with weakness and strong headache as something and take an aspirin and as if nothing after a while.
Before the MCG my formula was to put the alarm at 4 in the morning to go to the bathroom and incidentally control.
This last method has been quite good, what you lose is a little sleep time.

DiabetesForo
10/02/2015 4:30 p.m.

Thanks Afterego, surely it would be a good idea to take glucose at 3 or 4 at dawn and so I get out of doubt.

DiabetesForo
10/02/2015 5:28 p.m.

We did the same as Afterego, at first we controlled the three.Now as we are calmer because it does not usually have, and if it starts to lower it, when it is between 60/70 it already shows it, we only do it when it is costing it has some value that we do not like too much, and at least no longer no longerWe wake it up, what a poor thing gives us a shame !!!

RocioLlinares
10/03/2015 8:22 a.m.

Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

It terrifies me that I give me the downturn of sleeping sugar and I cannot wake me up.Although terror who has to feel relatives to see themselves in tension in case this happens.

I have the dream quite mild and only a hiccup has happened to me once at dawn.

pike's profile photo
pike
10/03/2015 2:11 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015-Novorapid 2/2/2/2-Toujeo(en proceso)-Mañana
Glucosilada 4/2017: 7,2

I am also afraid of the nocturnal hypo, even after 3 years with diabetes ... it is a feeling that does not cool anything ... the certain thing is that you wake up restless or it happens to me that I feel heat moglón .... To the minutes I think: shit ... This is going to be a hip!And indeed ... it is.

Joyce's profile photo
Joyce
07/01/2017 4:14 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.