Highest glycemia in the morning

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/23/2013 1:25 p.m.

Happy parties also for you, @Miguel;), It seems that you woke up today with more courage ...
I also think the same as @regina and fast insulin, I suppose that control will be more complicated since its pancreas does produce and it can be complicated to find the pattern.Apart from the education to be received, capillary controls ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
12/17/2013 5:20 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Hi guys!!I am reading you and I feel something identified with that of going to bed with good values ​​and dawns with higher values, only that I think in my case a bit different, to see if someone can give me a hand.It turns out that when I get out of what is day to day, I calculate the HC and the UGP to put on the right bolus, and when I make the post after eating or dinner I have good values, but the next morning when I wake up the minimum thatI have 300 that then I am dragging all week, it goes down little by little until the weekend arrives, I go out to dinner or eat again and again, if I correct with bolus it gives me a hiccup and at 300 anotherOnce, now I am tried with temporary basal to see what happens, but neither.That has always happened to me and the doctor tells me that it is something that we do not do well but we do not find a solution, does this happen to someone?I give you an example:
The other day I had a snack with fried potatoes, dry snack, tomato coca and ice cream cake, well I went to bed with 85, dawned with 323, had breakfast a little and went to the gim., I came back with 192 andThe food 248, how do you see it?Because I don't know what else to do, if someone could give me a hand with this I would be very grateful.
Just as I'm going to lower the hemo?: (((

belefe74's profile photo
belefe74
06/30/2014 12:50 p.m.

Diagnosticada en 1997
Siempre intentando mejorar.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.