{'en': 'Available in Spain Insulina "Kwikpen"', 'es': 'Disponible en España insulina "KwikPen"'} Image

Available in Spain Insulina "Kwikpen"

fer's profile photo   10/08/2015 3:21 p.m.

The insulin Glargina of the Boehringer Ingelheim and Lilly Alliance in diabetes is now available for the treatment of diabetes mellitus in adults, adolescents and children from two years of age.It is presented in the preloaded feather 'Kwikpen', designed to facilitate insulin administration.

"Basal insulinization is a very important pillar in the treatment of patients with diabetes that require insulin. However, there are still challenges for patients when starting an insulin treatment and accepting it as part of their daily life,"The medical director of Lilly Diabetes, Jesús Reviriego has commented.

Likewise, the Boehringer Ingelheim and Lilly Alliance in diabetes makes available to health professionals responsible for the care of these patients a new glargine insulin option also providing tools and resources to help patients at the beginning of insulin treatment.

TOOLS

These tools at the beginning of insulinization include several videos that aim to help the patient to familiarPromote adherence to lifestyle change, a newspaper in which to aim the basic data of its treatment, needles, a case to transport the pen and a magnifying glass to help patients with vision problems.

"The beginning of treatment with an insulin is a great change for patients and may seem complicated during the first days, so we have developed a starting 'kit that contains essential and necessary information and is designed to facilitate the passage to allPatients who benefit from this new insulin Glarglina, "said Boehringer Ingelheim's medical director, Holger J. Gellermann.

In September 2014, the European Commission granted the marketing license for the glargine of the alliance based on a clinical development program that demonstrated its efficacy and safety profile in people with type 1 diabetes and type 2. The application included results ofPharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic studies, as well as phase III studies in patients with types 1 and 21.

fer's profile photo
fer
10/08/2015 3:21 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

But when this news is if I have been using it for years

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/08/2015 5:29 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Yesterday, by EuropePress and published in Infosalus ... here I copy the link:

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
10/08/2015 5:33 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Well, I don't understand it, I put the photo there, the recipe makes me the header and I buy in the pharmacy as everyone, I do not understand.
The difference with normal humalog is that it goes from 1 in 1 unit but we are years old ..

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/08/2015 5:36 p.m.

Okay, the news I think is that now there is a start kit with explanatory videos, magnifying glass to see the units and a case to carry it

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/08/2015 5:39 p.m.

@Gala that is my fast too.And yes, much more than a year ago that Humalog became all Kwikpen.It will be that of the starting treatment

pochola's profile photo
pochola
10/08/2015 9:07 p.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

I also believe that the news is wrong I use it for a thousand years, ha ha.
Well some less maybe.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/08/2015 11:59 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

If medical advances are increasingly amazing.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
10/09/2015 12:31 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

sherpa41 said:
if medical advances are increasingly amazing.

I just threw half yogurt in the mouth.

Let's see, the one that is new in Spain, is the 200 u/ml humikpen humalog.

It is the same and does the same effect, but you need to inject half in volume to do the same, thus wearing less skin.

Link
Link

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
10/09/2015 12:36 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

That sucks me more, but that in the fast I don't care about the volume because you usually do not put many units, to me if they are from 200u/ml I would have to throw almost in half because the month of use would happen to me before finishing it, it would seem more interesting to me in the lantus that there are people who put 40-50 at once, that some flip lumps have to be done

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/09/2015 12:56 a.m.

It is even more incredible, in 1996 the Humalog was put on sale and in just 20 years they have managed to make bolis with twice the concentration and today they already sell it even with an initiation video.I hope the two advances are candidates for the Nobel.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
10/09/2015 1:38 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I coincide gala, it is much more interesting that they increase the concentration in the basal, to be able to triple it, 300 would be fine, so I would put the volume equivalent to 6 units of fast, for the 18 of slowly that I wear now.

With the quick what we need are medium unit bolis.I'm going to try to prescribe one.Apparently in Madrid if you cry a little they give it to you, they are rechargeable and with a screw of the last time you put a dose.I think it is about the educators: Link

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
10/09/2015 2:09 a.m.

THE BEST THE TUEADO, JA JA !!!
I expires the fixed ball with that concentration
Next week I have an endocrine, I cried a little to see what happens, but I also wantedAnd it seems to me that the one who anarca little squeezes and will send me to La Porra with everything

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/09/2015 2:21 a.m.

Let's see if you get the swallow, gala, and tell us ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/09/2015 2:59 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Insulin Glargina? So the novelty is that it is a slow insulin, right?

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
10/09/2015 9:16 a.m.

I like the idea of ​​more concentration for the pump.During the pregnancy that put me belt and many units every two days I had to change the entire reservoir.I created that it has to be designed for pumps and if TB can reduce the size of the tank because better!

tica's profile photo
tica
10/09/2015 10:53 a.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Of course, to reduce the size of the feathers and redervory it would be a great idea

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/09/2015 11:33 a.m.

con_q_de_quimica said:
insulin glargina?, then the novelty is that it is a slow insulin, right?

Lilly also has just released a new slow insulin, clone of the Lantus:
Link
Link

They have taken advantage of the end of the Lantus patent.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
10/09/2015 2:29 p.m.

artories said:
con_q_de_quimica said:
insulin glargina?, then the novelty is that it is a slow insulin, right?

Lilly also has just released a new slow insulin, clone of the Lantus:
Link
Link

They have taken advantage of the end of the Lantus patent.

Mother of beautiful love !!, often cocoa the "the world" is mounted.So the novelty is that it is slow insulin, thanks @Artorias !!

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
10/09/2015 5:38 p.m.

That they leave stories and do something to reduce the size of the PEN that I do not think it is very complicated.Always with droppers.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/09/2015 5:57 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.