{'en': 'Available in Spain Insulina "Kwikpen"', 'es': 'Disponible en España insulina "KwikPen"'} Image

Available in Spain Insulina "Kwikpen"

fer's profile photo   10/08/2015 3:21 p.m.

I use the Kwikpen 200 for more than a year, and it is a bit stronger but not incredible and amazing.

FernandoGR's profile photo
FernandoGR
04/21/2017 11:42 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I lose myself with the basal ones ... I used to let them go to Lantus and back to Levemir.
I did not notice differences, I suppose there are better.What is the professional's criteria to prescribe each other?

What I need is the fast in half units.I have cried my endo in Madrid to give me pediatric but nothing at all.He points it, but he doesn't give them to me.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/25/2017 12:40 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia, there are syringes with half units, if you are better, that you prescribe vials.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/26/2017 12:32 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@"Ruthbia" I use this average, it cost me enough to get it but based on insist ... and enchanted life, especially for corrections

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/26/2017 1:46 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I will continue crying in my next appointment, to see if they give it to me.And let's see if the basal ones change me ... I'm fed up with the Levemir ... 2 punctures a day.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/27/2017 4:08 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Quick does not have much makes me effect 1 hour and 10 MINS after clicking it.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
05/03/2017 10:52 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.