T e S. especially sensitive trajador

jjvm's profile photo   10/08/2015 10:06 p.m.

Joy those faces !!!!!!!!You are the best of the best !!!!!Let's see how there is nothing in life, we are the best and the most fighters !!!!Here nobody throws a towel and if we fall very proud we get up again until we fall again and that is because we are born fighters !!!! '

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/14/2015 3:36 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Jconegar is right about the disabilities and I have a nearby case: my thoughsecond career ...
Instead to others for much less they are given ...
In other parts of Spain they are not so rigid but in Catalonia they go to Paco ...

nina45's profile photo
nina45
11/04/2015 6:33 a.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

Nina I don't understand your message

jjvm's profile photo
jjvm
11/06/2015 11:59 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I continue with the dirts of the copy at work, I eat them with potatoes and continue as if nothing happened, for the ready that say that normal life does not tjd

jjvm's profile photo
jjvm
02/24/2016 7:34 p.m.

monica_ltd said:
hello to all,

I have ever told you, I think, that the current legislation gives all diabetics, without exception, a degree of disability of minimum 33%.We are of the opinion that a diabetic is not a person or disabled or disabled, quite the opposite, we are one of those who think and act in a way that we try to demonstrate that a diabetic is able to do everything that is proposed and therefore aPerson as capable as any other.Another thing is that if the legislation recognizes this disability, we stop benefiting from what we legally have the right, basically to tax benefits.

Jorge if you need help in this you attempt our phones and emails.

Greetings.

Good monica you have information about the diabetes legislation I tell you because I have passed the Court for the disability and the expert doctor who takes me the case I tell me that diabetes is not valued by the EVO (valuation and guidance equipment dependent on the Generalitat)
Thank you

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/25/2016 8:06 p.m.

jjvm said:
diabetes is calomed as a chronic recording disease, which does not tell you, of course it is not interesting

In arti 25 he does not speak that diabetes is classified as serious or sensitive disease

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/25/2016 8:16 p.m.

Well, I tell you that at least Osakidetza, Basque Health Public Service, has cataloged diabetes as a serious illness, I can't tell you anymore, then the valuations are as they are to each one say one thing depending on many factors, now as they say thatWith the existing medication we are from P.M.Well nothing, there are many people who are delighted with the disease

jjvm's profile photo
jjvm
02/25/2016 10:05 p.m.

In any case, the Occupational Risk Prevention Law does not say anything about any specific disease

jjvm's profile photo
jjvm
02/25/2016 10:08 p.m.

Diabetes is withdrawal to get the 33 % disruption everywhere.Moreover, if a diabetic that has a review for another cause, they are removed, that is, very careful.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
02/25/2016 11:44 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Risk prevention is a "hard draw" for companies.For each review the mutual charges you a paste and they do nothing to you.I would prefer to manage the SS.
If you take a decline they are calling you at all hours because from the 19th they pay 60% of your payroll.

I had to declare it in my company because I cope with the debut and for industrial safety are mandatory data to report.I do not incapacitates me to develop my activity but it limits my meetings times above all the long, very long or trips to the other side of "Great Charco".

In Madrid and Castilla La Mante, diabetes is a risk group ... It cost me a lot of discussions (healthy) with my doctors on one side and after another not to vaccinate myself from the flu.

I believe that a controlled diabetes does not imply a disability but it would have to have any subsidy or financial aid of medical material where the SS does not cover it 100%, especially the mellitus.At the moment everything covers me, although I would understand that according to the rent of each family I would have to pay more or less.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/11/2016 10:18 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@ruthbia This is also a very continuous debate.Depending on what we understand by disability that they no longer give it.
The definition of disability is "lack or limitation of some physical or mental faculty that makes it impossible or hinders the normal development of a person's activity", I consider myself within this section, that is, I have some disability.My life is conditioned by diabetes many times, another thing is that it takes it better or worse.At a sports level I can assure you that I am conditioned to conditions that a non -diabetic is not conditioned, just like day to day, I can, but with more sacrifice.
There is a thread that talks about this, with this comment I know that the debate is open, hahaha.
I encourage that diabetes not stop at all, but it is all more difficult than non -diabetics.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
05/11/2016 10:53 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

@jconegar Yes Of course, it is a "limiting" disease above all and if one has times of stress or endless days.That's where it affects me along with motherhood and try to lose weight.
Life has become more difficult than I was and I no longer leave home as happy as before, with the first one that Pillo and Punto.

But I do not consider disabled to any degree."Normal development of the activity of a person" is "indefinite";I have never been trained to pilot a plane, run a marathon or a rally, climbing, alpinism that for other people can be a normal development of activity ...

As always, the legislation is vague and accommodates everything ..

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/11/2016 12:42 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.