T e S. especially sensitive trajador

jjvm's profile photo   10/08/2015 10:06 p.m.

Of course they should change things a lot and protect ourselves more but for now it is what there is. In my job nobody knows that I am diabetics and it doesn't even happen to say it in case the ridges ....

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/11/2015 8:44 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Well, it's irresponsibility on your part

jjvm's profile photo
jjvm
10/11/2015 8:49 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Not only does not seem irresponsibility, but in many cases it is the only thing that can be done.Yes, entrepreneurs should do this or that, but this is not duty, in the real world of the worker on behalf of the minimum they give you a door, because there are thousands of people without that problem willing to do your job, and on top of that thanks toLabor reform costs two hard.
The only exception is the official or that the company is yours or someone in your family.

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
10/11/2015 9 p.m.

So what we do, we keep hiding.In this life you have to fight for what a fair one believes, I do not plan

jjvm's profile photo
jjvm
10/11/2015 9:07 p.m.

If you want to work and as things are, the less inconvenience you put. I better.
You can demand that all the laws you want be fulfilled, but the main right is to work.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/11/2015 9:30 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Of course, you have to fight but while you also have to eat, pay for home, the light, the car ... do not ask to have the same rights as those that do not have diabetes, that let us do according to what oppositions?Well, as we walk in this position or in this other because I am diabetic or I will not work because I have a climb and tomorrow does not pirque tonight has given me a descent and I have a bad body we are ready ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/11/2015 10:27 p.m.

jjvm said:
then what we do, we continue to hide.In this life you have to fight for what a fair one believes, as I plan to hide and ruin my life and health, there are legal defense, you can report, by harassment, for discrimination, etc. etc

Of course, you have to fight, but to be able to fight "in this life" you first have to pay the insulin, the strips, you have to eat ... How do you do all that without any source of income?You can report, yes, but you can lose your judgment, or you can win it and with the money they give you (when they give it to you), live 3 or 4 months (hopefully), and then what?.
I put an example that I have lived in the first person (and I am not a diabetic), one day I went with my friends to a Mexican restaurant to celebrate a birthday, the food sat me regulín, and the next day I had no choice but to go toService 2 times (in the 9h of my real workday), as a result they caught my attention "for going so much to service", with a contract by ETT, does anyone really think that he would win something denouncing? I imagine if I said that I have the sameWhat to do 3 or 4 stops to eat sugar or click insulin per day.
You may be very lucky and enter to work in a company in which they respect your diabetes, but it is normal for them to give them a pepper and give you a door.

Con_Q_de_quimica
10/11/2015 10:27 p.m.

I am fighting for the opposite of what is exposed in this thread.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
10/11/2015 10:37 p.m.

Uffffff !!!!

Well regarding what Jorge raises permanent or temporary disability.In our case, disability is permanent for my boy's complications.

Regarding what you say gala to notify our diabetes at work ..... each is a world and the companies in which we work another.Alberto in his different works has always said it in the initial medical examination and has never had a problem.It is true that he has always worked in large companies where they usually "pass" more of these issues.Alberto has never been discharged from his diabetes, if for other issues.

You will know how the companies in which you work and the people who are in charge and how they would react by telling them that we are diabetic.

It is true that in Spain.Unfortunately, we have a business class quite little committed to workers and employment ....

It would not be nonsense to promote more benevolent legislation that recognizes that diabetics have a real disability, not because we are not able, but for everything that our disease entails.A person with an infarction has their disability recognized, and with forgiveness, their illness is usually punctual, it is true that there is an injury, but does not become illness.

Monica_LTD's profile photo
Monica_LTD
10/12/2015 11:35 a.m.

www.latiendadeladiabetes.com
info.latiendadeladiabetes@gmail.com

El Libro Blanco de la Diabetes
La diabetes contada por diabéticos

In that, if I am in Monica, in which they are benevolent in what the diabetes entails, I mean visits to the endocrine, ophthalmologo, the strips and needles (for example the auxiliary only gives them in the morning and of course I have to escape), analysis, and others because we cannot, which is rather what people think and gives me a tremendous genius because I work the same or more than one of my classmates and lacking much less ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/12/2015 1:08 p.m.

I know that on this subject there are opinions of all kinds but I am really more with @artories.I think that although we have diabetes, if we do not have complications we are not disabled.I am a programmer and the truth is that I miss and escaped in my work much less than many of my classmates ...

Inday's profile photo
Inday
10/12/2015 7:10 p.m.

of the critical and serious words which is not understood

jjvm's profile photo
jjvm
10/12/2015 7:30 p.m.

monica_ltd said:

It is true that in Spain.Unfortunately, we have a business class quite little committed to workers and employment ....

What we seem to have are workers unable to change stereotypes.It looks good about the businessman.You must give extra points.

aaandres's profile photo
aaandres
10/12/2015 9:10 p.m.

Padre de Andrés, 17 años. Debut: septiembre de 2011.
Levemir (30ud. mañana y 24ud. noche) y Novorapid (en desayuno, comida, merienda y cena 40ud aprox - 24HC/día).
Medidor continuo DEXCOM G4 desde julio 2014
Hemo: 6.2 (Sept. 2013), 7.0 (Dic. 2013), 6.9 (Marzo 2014), 6,6 (Junio 2014), 6,7 (Sept. 2014), 7,0 (Dic. 2014), 7,7 (Mar 2015), 6,9 (Jul. 2015), 7,0 (Sept 2015), 7,4 (Dic 2015), 6,8 (Mar 2016), 6,6 (Julio 2016), 6,8 (Octubre2016)... 7,0 (Mar 2018)

aaandres said:
monica_ltd said:
>

What we seem to have are workers unable to change stereotypes.It looks good about the businessman.You must give extra points.

The workers cannot get into the employer's brain and change their way of thinking, to see if now the workers are also to blame for them to treat them badly ... it is not to mess with the entrepreneur, it is simply to narrate the pure reality.This does not mean that everyone is the same, there are entrepreneurs sensitive to the needs of people who work in their company, and there are those who treat their workers as objects, unfortunately it seems that the seconds abound more.

Con_Q_de_quimica
10/12/2015 9:45 p.m.

Andres seems little to you what the workers have yielded in the last years, you want more flexibility, demand your government, not the workers, who are the ones who feed you

jjvm's profile photo
jjvm
10/12/2015 9:49 p.m.

jjvm said:
Andres you think that we have given the workers in the last years, you want more flexibility, demand your government, not the workers, who are the ones who feed you

Yes, that is another, the government raises taxes to companies and freelancers, the price of light ... and the solution is always to lower salaries to workers.Social security does not facilitate things too much, to give an example: in my area, so that they give you the needles of insulin can only go to the health center from 8:00 to 9:00, taking into account that they are boxesclosed and that the center is open all day why do they not allow them to go for them at any time? Or already placed, why don't they put them on the health card to be removed in any pharmacy?

Between them the diabetic person against the wall is placed again and again, and now it turns out that the fault of it !!!

Con_Q_de_quimica
10/12/2015 10:11 p.m.

jjvm said:
Andres you think that we have given the workers in the last years, you want more flexibility, demand your government, not the workers, who are the ones who feed you

Explain to me where I said that.Because I have not written it, I have not even said it, I have not even thought about it.I think we return to the stereotype again.
As for workers, they are the ones who feed me ... apart from being a rancid and class statement, who has told you that I am not another worker?But you're right.I am an entrepreneur and a lot of honor.And for more signs, I've been without charging my salary but religiously paying every month of my 9 employees.
It is hearing the word entrepreneur and some are put on your pine hair.Je, jeee.What power we have!

aaandres's profile photo
aaandres
10/13/2015 11:28 a.m.

Padre de Andrés, 17 años. Debut: septiembre de 2011.
Levemir (30ud. mañana y 24ud. noche) y Novorapid (en desayuno, comida, merienda y cena 40ud aprox - 24HC/día).
Medidor continuo DEXCOM G4 desde julio 2014
Hemo: 6.2 (Sept. 2013), 7.0 (Dic. 2013), 6.9 (Marzo 2014), 6,6 (Junio 2014), 6,7 (Sept. 2014), 7,0 (Dic. 2014), 7,7 (Mar 2015), 6,9 (Jul. 2015), 7,0 (Sept 2015), 7,4 (Dic 2015), 6,8 (Mar 2016), 6,6 (Julio 2016), 6,8 (Octubre2016)... 7,0 (Mar 2018)

The theme of workers and businessmen was solved very easy if the SS paid the casualties due to illDuring the envarazo and social insurance no and some throw the entire pregnancy, but as the employer pays because he does not want to pay 2 salaries and 2 social insurance for the work of one, logical, none like we like to pay 2 apples when you only have 1.
You have to see things on the 2 sides

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/13/2015 12:56 p.m.

I agree that you have to fight, but I do not intend to die in the attempt.At work, I have no difficulties, really.But when the new generation arrives it will be another story, so I always prepare for tomorrow.
But I think I have already assumed that if you are valid you have no right to anything.That is, I take care of myself even, so cost Social Security 2 Annual Analytics, and Curro with a black and quote accordingly, but that has no prize.I pay the maximum nursery, dining room, or anything else you need, I pay the Dexcom and other needs.And they will make me work until 67 and I will have a pension peanut.

However, every day in my work I see outrageous cases, women and men who charge pensions and aid and do not curb or collaborate with society, people who do not quote but work and immigrants who, being the same as I go first in rights, gave them morePoints to enter the nursery and the collegiate (I still do not understand the reason, they are no less .. but either) and to all those mentioned above, free nursery (and do not work!Book scholarship, free medication ... and other long etc.
Well, to me to explain it to me.Because the calculations are clear, I with downturn or not, to the curro, take care of the girl, feed her, make the purchase, go walk ... and at the end of the month .. between mortgage, school, invoices, dexcom and othersWell, you know ... Of course, 0 aids that you may be a p ... responsible that does very well!

And I have already warmed up ... that this issue we can see that you do not see!I do not ask much but I think I contribute enough to finance the dexcom that others when they have cancer or other disease, do not make them pay the treatment or operation (and that it is stated that it is reasonable, it will not be misunderstood) or that you need some kind of help to retire before due to complications, which I would love not to have and I try that they are delayed to the fullest with my effort.

Come on, this country goes, done by and for Pillos, a world full of listings where if you work or you are honored ... you will get little, and what you get the Treasury takes 30%.~ X (

pochola's profile photo
pochola
10/14/2015 11:28 a.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

If daughter as is, if you work, do not hit your husband (with all my respects but it is so), you have no 25 children because you have had a cold head so as not to have more than you can maintain, you do not live under a bridge because forThat you hit your husband and you (mine work even in another province where we live to win 4 hard and you have to get up at 5 d in the morning) and declare to the Treasury religiously, you have no right to anything.
It is sad but it is so

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/14/2015 3:31 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.