{'en': 'Walnuts go up glucose?', 'es': 'Las nueces ¿suben la glucosa?'} Image

Walnuts go up glucose?

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/12/2015 12:38 a.m.

Let's look at the nutritional breakdown that 100 g of nuts give us.Carbohydrates: 13.71 g.Fats: 65.21 g.Specifically, 8.9 g of monounsaturated fats and 47.17 g of polyunsaturated fats

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
08/21/2024 5:15 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

aliciaalicia said:
Thank you all.
Fer yes I also thought that it would be an hour to walk almost. This has already happened to me a couple of times the more way it goes up even though it is strange.

So that the muscles can use glucose, they need insulin.
When starting to do blood glucose spells directly, then you start pulling the liver reserves and at the end on the 45 min, you burn the fats.Especially in the area where you exercise.
If there is not enough insulin, sugar does not reach the muscles.These do not know what happens and ask for more and more and this sugar stays in the blood.You can also cause acetone by burning fat to obtain sugar.
This happens a lot if you get a slow flat at night and do exercises late in the afternoon.
I probably spend the first day, because the next cells will be more open by the army.
Trial and error.
This was explained before when you start with diabetes.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
08/21/2024 5:25 p.m.

el_bardomero said:
My educator told me that even if you get home to do sports and keep having it high then it will give you the downturn, since your muscles continue to absorb glucose to feed them from there comes from thereThe dowers, so you have to wait and not put the insulin so quickly.

TRUE.The sport usually goes down.But there are no times.I do not know the cause but he told me it was normal.

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
08/25/2024 12:36 p.m.

@Joan111 depends on whether the sport is aerobic or anaerobic 😉

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
08/25/2024 11:40 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

silviagrz said:
@Joan111 depends on whether the sport is aerobic or anaerobic 😉

It is not differentiated.I have come to the conclusion that if I give it a cane, then the lively glucose liver and therefore, the high values.They say it's not worrying

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
08/26/2024 12:16 a.m.

They can be a thousand things.Fats can climb you but 2 hours later.A walk will hardly upload you, neither is the climb.If they were strength or anaerobic training yes.

But it may be the most likely apple added to the fact that I can miss you slowly .....

They can be hormones ...

There is a book that is titled "A solution for diabetes".There I read a very interesting thing as the "Chinese restaurant effect".Also incredine effect but is quite complex.In summary .... Apparently you can get atibor to lettuce -(in general fill yourself with things that in the end give a very low ch count) and think that nothing will upload and at 2 hours have a hyper .... because?Because apparently there are mechanisms of the organism that cause a hormonal release if I understood well with certain movements in the digestive system.

It is quite complex as I said because incretins are being investigated to improve things such as insulin resistance, especially in type 2 but you want to investigate ....

Moral?In diabetes 2 + 2 are not 4.

inmuchi_77's profile photo
inmuchi_77
08/30/2024 9:22 p.m.

31 años con DT1!!
Toujeo / FIASP y dieta baja en CH
Viva la vida <3

immuchi_77 said:
can be a thousand things.Fats can climb you but 2 hours later.A walk will hardly upload you, neither is the climb.If they were strength or anaerobic training yes.

But it may be the most likely apple added to the fact that I can miss you slowly .....

They can be hormones ...

There is a book that is titled "A solution for diabetes".There I read a very interesting thing as the "Chinese restaurant effect".Also incredine effect but is quite complex.In summary .... Apparently you can get atibor to lettuce -(in general fill yourself with things that in the end give a very low ch count) and think that nothing will upload and at 2 hours have a hyper .... because?Because apparently there are mechanisms of the organism that cause a hormonal release if I understood well with certain movements in the digestive system.

It is quite complex as I said because the incretins are being investigated to improve things such as insulin resistance, especially in type 2 but you want to investigate ....

Sometimes I ceno an avocado, a cooked egg, some fresh cheese, a can of beautiful, some nuts, a little olive oil and sesame or linen seeds.All mixed, like a kind of salad.
In theory everything with zero or very few hydrates.
I have done the test several times, and starting from a glucose around 80 and without fast, at two or three hours I get up to 180-200.
My conclusion: Everything goes up less water.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
08/31/2024 8:27 a.m.

sandman said:
immuchi_77 said:
can be a thousand things.Fats can climb you but 2 hours later.A walk will hardly upload you, neither is the climb.If they were strength or anaerobic training yes.

They can be hormones ...

It is quite complex as I said because the incretins are being investigated to improve things such as insulin resistance, especially in type 2 but you want to investigate ....

Sometimes I ceno an avocado, a cooked egg, some fresh cheese, a can of beautiful, some nuts, a little olive oil and sesame or linen seeds.All mixed, like a kind of salad.
In theory everything with zero or very few hydrates.
I have done the test several times, and starting from a glucose around 80 and without fast, at two or three hours I get up to 180-200.
My conclusion: Everything goes up to the water.

It depends on the quantities.Proteins and fats rise from a certain amount.If there is little that is taken, it does not rise.As soon as you pass that amount, go up like everything.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
08/31/2024 6:35 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

virvii said:
@xavi79 according to my header at night rises the glucose because the body releases sugar I do not know if it is true but it happens to me without eating anything

Yes, it is true.He releases the liver.The body needs sugar, in fact the medications that are prescribed for type two diabetes inhibit that

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
09/01/2024 1:55 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.