{'en': 'Walnuts go up glucose?', 'es': 'Las nueces ¿suben la glucosa?'} Image

Walnuts go up glucose?

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/12/2015 12:38 a.m.

Clear nuts that rise sugar like anything but water.
They have about 4gr HCX100gr
Fats have enough, now I don't remember.You can look at some food table.And the IG does not know.
If I don't have almonds, after eating I like a handful of peeled nuts.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/02/2015 6:35 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

anaisabel said:
clear nuts that rise sugar like anything but water.
They have about 4gr HCX100gr
Fats have enough, now I don't remember.You can look at some food table.And the IG does not know.
If I don't have almonds, after eating I like a handful of peeled nuts.

The glycemic index is 15 less than the apple and that has between 30 and 40 and an orange that has 35, at least in the tables that I found and sometimes I have a hunger that I die and I do not reach dinner XD, today I have triedWith nuts, to see how such ,,,

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
12/02/2015 6:46 p.m.

I guess they go up but very slow.I really are that if I take a small handful or notice

Inday's profile photo
Inday
12/02/2015 7:13 p.m.

Neither me ... before dinner I had 99 and before sleeping at 117, how curious I have risen with 124 and without taking anything before going to sleep xD

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
12/03/2015 5:38 p.m.

xavi79 said:
neither me ... before dinner I had it at 99 and before sleeping at 117, how curious I got up with 124 and without taking anything before going to sleep xD

This happens to me a lot.I don't understand.I always get up with high glucose

Nila's profile photo
Nila
12/26/2015 6:21 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

The 1st walnut are 300 grams and the glycemic index of 15. which is a very slow absorption and to eat a ration you have to hit a binge of nuts.That is calories.It is a source of energy to do very healthy sports

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/26/2015 7:36 p.m.

My educator told me that even if you get to your home to do sports and keep having it high then it will give you the downturn, since your muscles continue to absorb glucose to feed them from there comes the low ones, so you have to wait and not put the insulinso quickly.

el_bardomero's profile photo
el_bardomero
12/28/2015 7:25 p.m.

Going to sleep with 115 and getting up with 1/4 is not to have glucose high, it is exactly the same, the glucometer even with the same drop of blood, it will never give you the same.
Take the test, click, take out a fat drop and get a control and with that same drop repeats, what does not give you the same?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/28/2015 8:02 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

The food that I adore and appreciates the most .... apart from that it makes you sensitive to insulin ,,,,, I use it to satisfy the appetite between hours, also that it is the only dry fruit with omega 3 to make regulate thecholesterol, I think that unless you need to lose weight is a highly recommended food for us, that if 100 grams of peeled nuts equals 100 grams of proteins Use meat, but you never get to eat so many ... the appetite is cut before, I recommend sharing with a shell, so you control how many you eat

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
12/28/2015 10:53 p.m.

In the course they told us that we did not exercise if we were high and that we measure the acetone as well, because if we have acetone and do that will make the glucose more.

I say it for those who say in this thread that you are sometimes higher when you do sport sometimes.

Anasyx's profile photo
Anasyx
11/15/2016 5:08 p.m.

I have it very proven, its glycemic index must be low, but at 3 or 4 hours they produce a good glucose rise.They must be the fats they contain.It is my particular experience.

Greetings

Sorprendido's profile photo
Sorprendido
11/19/2017 7:17 p.m.

Desde 1984 diabético tipo 1
Tresiba al mediodía , Apidra en las comidas.
Glicosiladas alrededor de 6,5 %
"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

I in the salad at noon threw a few and tb avocado and does not affect me.But sometimes if I take nuts at night I get 3h at dawn and I think it will be for the fats but other times the flat night passes.Sometimes I can't find an explanation ...

091975's profile photo
11/19/2017 8:14 p.m.

Diabética tipo 1:Tresiba 13u por las mañanas
Novorapid sobre: 2-5-3. Modifico según Hidratos y mediciones
H.G. (1/12/18): 6,3

091975 said:
I in the salad at noon threw a few and tb avocado and does not affect me.But sometimes if I take nuts at night I get 3h at dawn and I think it will be for the fats but other times the flat night passes.Sometimes I can't find an explanation ...

I believe that, unless you get stuck to nuts, that climb that you say that happens to you sometimes at dawn will have more to do with the phenomenon of dawn than with the nuts of the previous dinner ...

JPR's profile photo
JPR
11/21/2017 7:35 a.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

I as nuts frequently and do not barely rise glycemia.Yes indeed... without a vice as soon as you start and fattening.
To satisfy hunger a handful and a good glass of water.... They leave you as if you had eaten an ox.

At night the same.I notice glycemia climbs around 3 o So in the morning but are the fats of dinner.It coincides that at 1 it ends in effect of the rapid (ceno about 10) and the peak of the basal is around 2 .... I have managed to control it faster before sleep ... on the 1.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/21/2017 7:52 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Yes, I believe it is sometimes Alba's phenomenon because it rises advanced the morning and sometimes as @ruthbia says, since it goes up slowly (if as something cheese ..) and as threeiba it is so flat at night ...

091975's profile photo
11/23/2017 9:20 a.m.

Diabética tipo 1:Tresiba 13u por las mañanas
Novorapid sobre: 2-5-3. Modifico según Hidratos y mediciones
H.G. (1/12/18): 6,3

The nuts rise little glucose (BIP).Nuts are nuts (BIP).Then the nuts rise little glucose (BIP).And as it looks like a brain, they make you reason better (I think this has been clear).

And in addition, they have the advantage that they eat raw.The raw rises less sugar than cooked even if it is the same thing.

Erty's profile photo
Erty
12/14/2017 2:34 p.m.

@xavi79 According to my head doctor at night, the glucose rises because the body releases sugar I don't know if it's true but it happens to me without eating anything

virvii's profile photo
virvii
05/30/2024 12:59 a.m.

@Xavi79 forgive, I don't know how this is going and you answer you in your profile, don't erase it

virvii's profile photo
virvii
05/30/2024 1 a.m.

In a dietary store I asked about some product that would regulate glucose, and they took some herbs that the main component was the walnut leaves.

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
08/21/2024 4:44 p.m.

anasyx said:
in the course they told us that we did not exercise if we were high and that we measure the acetone too, because if we have acetone and do that will do that will make us go up more glucose.

I say it for those who say in this thread that you are sometimes higher when you do sport sometimes.

I ever.But in short and intense sports.

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
08/21/2024 4:44 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.