How many meters do you have?

valky's profile photo   01/25/2014 10:55 a.m.

Gondrullo, since you have contacts with pharmaceutical ones, ask Bayer about the contour, maybe they recognize you that fails;) .... Maybe ..... I know that something knows about the matter ......And that many Medtronic bomb users are stopping using it, it is a reality ....

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/28/2014 12:41 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, I currently have one meter and they forced me to change it because I participated in a program that the endocrine recommended and I have been with him for more or less;It is the Aviva Nano action, I don't know how it will be but for now it goes well and the strips if they have in the health center, what opinion do you give me?, Is there anyone who currently uses it in the forum?
I do not know, I usually trust the one in the health center but they imposed it to me because the activity in which Roche sponsored.

ajd's profile photo
ajd
01/28/2014 12:56 p.m.

Of course I want to know why what do you say.I have referenced everything that I have referenced to test figures and comparisons with the laboratory reference;the mandatory evidence that a meter must pass to go to the market.And there are no data.So you have to know why what do you comment happens.I will ask.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
01/28/2014 1:03 p.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Well ... I have decided to do a comparative study between Bayer's contour Next Link and the Menarini LX Plus glucomen (while you are thrown away and considering that I don't know how reliable this is either).
I will open a new post where I am going to put the comparisons in case you want to look at it.;)
I leave the link: Link

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
01/29/2014 4:53 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991
Bombera desde el 22/07/2013
Última hemo 30/10/2014 --> 6,1%

Ufff, what a shame @intrusa, I know that @regina will correct me: -ss, but it is not the best comparison because if I am not mistaken they use the same strip ... we would have to see the electronics then ... but well, Let's see what happens.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/29/2014 4:56 a.m.

De los buenos tiempos, siempre quiero más...
Mamá de Ángela, ¡16 añitos, fiera!. Debut: octubre de 2003.
Bomba insulina Medtronic Paradigm Veo desde junio 2005
Última hemo 6.1

Maybe the strips of which I speak of Menarini are those of Glucocard ... Uffff what mess!

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/29/2014 4:58 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

I leave you a link of the Route de la Plata with a Post of Mani05 that also ruled out the contour after a rise in hem and verification of glycemia with the Aviva Nano.

Link

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/29/2014 5:10 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

The contour Next Link and the contour link is it?Because my glucometer is the contour link .... let's not get rid .....

DiabetesForo
01/29/2014 5:10 a.m.

In this we also talked about contour, look at the post of mani05

Link

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/29/2014 5:17 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Prado said:
The contour Next Link and the contour link is it the same?Because my glucometer is the contour link .... let's not get rid ...

Prado, are different, in addition to using different strips, although reliability, I do not know if it will be the Misama, but as a meter, they are not the same.

I attach the photos

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
01/29/2014 5:33 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Well effectively @prado, they are not the same ... I speak of the contour link, to dry ... and if you look at the strips of the contour link and the contour Next, they are similar but not the same ... the upper part isDifferent, which did not happen with those of the contour link and those of the glucocard g sensor, which were identical.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/29/2014 5:35 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Exactly ... those of the contour Next Link, they didn't use me for the contour Next;)

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
01/29/2014 5:36 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

velia said:
ufff, what a shame @intrusThen the electronics ... but well, to see what happens.

The strips are different velia, I attach photos, that I have caught the taste hehehe

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
01/29/2014 5:38 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Well, it is clear that the one we believe is failure is the contour link, of the next I do not say anything hehehe ....

DiabetesForo
01/29/2014 6:03 a.m.

Hehehe clarified!go mess: p

INTRUSA's profile photo
INTRUSA
01/29/2014 6:19 a.m.

DM1 desde 1991

Let's see, you have some mess.The Next Link is the new (the elongated pendrive), and uses Bayer's new strip, the contour Next.In any case, the precision and accuracy of the entire current Bayer range is the same, improved with respect to the previous link that you have put in the photo and for which there are no longer strips because they disappear.
The LX+ glucomen is from Menarini, nothing to do with Bayer.The strip is different, uses less blood, has faster offering reading and is aesthetically different.Nothing to do.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
01/30/2014 3:46 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

The contour link disappears ?????????First news that I have ... Nobody has told me anything, although now I do the same because I am going to leave it.But I see then that they clearly recognize that it does not go .... what fails.

DiabetesForo
01/30/2014 5:05 a.m.

No, Gondrullo, we have nothing mess, at least I ... Bayer's contour link is the device I have always referred to, and when I have talked about Menarini I have been referring to Glucocard Gsensor.These 2 devices have exactly the same strip.In fact, one day we crobble it in Juanluis's endo.What happens is that Intruda put that she had the contour link and then we realized that it was the next ...

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/30/2014 6:43 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Of course, Prado fails, like a fair shotgun ... others know that they know it.

Velia's profile photo
Velia
01/30/2014 6:44 a.m.

Última hemo 6.1

Surprising that Menarini and Bayer have two glucometers with the same strips ...

DiabetesForo
01/30/2014 7:04 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.