Book and manual on diabetes.It's already here !!!!

Monica_LTD's profile photo   10/26/2015 11:12 p.m.

The format we have given to the book we believe is quite professional.We are using the caliber program, which seems to be is quite good.Our biggest problem is that, although it seems a lie, we have never handled a book in Ebook format, we continue to buy "paper" books.I imagine that throughout the yield this will be resolved.

If we need relief we ask you.

Thanks for the offer.

Monica_LTD's profile photo
Monica_LTD
10/30/2015 8:38 p.m.

www.latiendadeladiabetes.com
info.latiendadeladiabetes@gmail.com

El Libro Blanco de la Diabetes
La diabetes contada por diabéticos

@Monica_ltd I also follow the old one and I still buy paper books and if I can in beautiful format (hard pastes) !!I am a nostalgic ....

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/30/2015 10:09 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@Monica_ltd I think I got to try the caliber to convert pdfs and although it is automatic and easy the results leave much to be desired.I don't remember well but I think it was like that, unless they have improved a lot.Anyway in the forum that I tell you you will find a lot of information and guides

@Gala.I was also one of those but I bought the Kindle and there is no longer behind, it is like having a continuous measurement system and returning only the punctures on the finger.Maybe it's exaggerated a bit but the case is almost identical.You do not know the joy that is to underline a word unknown or doubtful and to be able to open the wikipedia or the dictionary to solve the doubts and without getting up from the site.Or if you read a book in another language, just underline the word you translate.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/30/2015 10:32 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The truth that the books that I always like to the old woman think of paper.Even rounding notes, putting marks, underline .. I know that in EPUB you can also be but the paper for when I like it is the main thing.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
10/30/2015 10:37 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

According to the nostalgic !!!Look at home we are that my boy is still buying vinyl !!!!

But we will have to please the "modern."

@joseludi The problem is in the images, we have already seen it.As we work with Mac we are now using iBook, but we must go chapter, we will take one more tad of the account.The same for mid -week is.

Monica_LTD
10/30/2015 10:45 p.m.

@Monica_ltd I think I got to try the caliber to convert pdfs and although it is automatic and easy the results leave much to be desired.I don't remember well but I think it was like that, unless they have improved a lot.Anyway in the forum that I tell you you will find a lot of information and guides

@Gala.I was also one of those but I bought the Kindle and there is no longer behind, it is like having a continuous measurement system and returning only the punctures on the finger.Maybe it's exaggerated a bit but the case is almost identical.You do not know the joy that is to underline a word unknown or doubtful and to be able to open the wikipedia or the dictionary to solve the doubts and without getting up from the site.Or if you read a book in another language, just underline the word you translate the translation.Look at home we are that my boy is still buying vinyl !!!!

@joseludi The problem is in the images, we have already seen it.As we work with Mac we are now using iBook, but we must go chapter, we will take one more tad of the account.The same for mid -week is.

monica_ltd said:
according to the nostalgic !!!Look at home we are that my boy is still buying vinyl !!!!

Well, with images to me, the ABBYFINERADER+Microsoft Word+QualityEpub combination did very well, what happens is that the abbyfinereader then had a free version that left a brand (but as they were for me it didn't matter to me)

Try this page that makes an EPUB format online online.Once you have the ebook in EPUB format you could already convert it to any format with the caliber.I don't know what a result it will give, you will only lose a minute

www.pdfpocket.com/

DiabetesForo
10/31/2015 12:22 a.m.

Hello chic@s,

There is already the book at Casa del Libro, I think that tomorrow will be available, at the moment in PDF, the ebook will take a bit.On paper since Wednesday of next week.The PVP in our store is € 9.90 (the book printing cost is finally € 6.95 + taxes (4.5%), the total per book is € 7.26).I do not believe that any bookstore asks for it, but if so, the cost in libraries is € 15, the bookstore and the distributor of carrying 40% of the PVP (¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

Well, if anyone reads it, I hope you give me your opinion, depending on it we will continue with our literary vein or not (the idea is to get one for children so that they can easily understand it even with their exercise book).

Greetings to all.

Monica_LTD
11/04/2015 6:47 p.m.

@Monica_ltd, count on me !!!As soon as you have it available I do one

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
11/05/2015 10:13 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Very good monica !!!!Thank you so much!!!!!Surely with your knowledge, experience, and what you have investigated will be impressive !!!!!!

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/05/2015 6:05 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Anxiously waiting for the electronic book @monica_ltd, as soon as you put it for sale it

DiabetesForo
11/05/2015 11:19 p.m.

Now yes!!!!!!!!!!!.Monica thanks for those photocopies of the book that you have sent me.

I have read the future book, I can assure you that after 28 years of diabetes, after having read countless books, after being involved by forums of several countries I have been surprised.

It shows that the book is written by people who live with diabetes, and not that they only study it at the university, if many doctors read the book they will learn more than ever in their life.

I have to congratulate you extraordinarily for the book.

The book is aimed at patients with diabetes, family and friends of diabetics, and to countall.

It plays all the basic and advanced points of life with diabetes, speaks in addition to this that I name after countless issues:
History, insulin, basic and advanced glymic control examples, carbohydrates, sport, microinfusoras, continuous glucose meters, types of diabetes, complications, such as acting in the different situations that a diabetic has, a constructive criticism of what happens withThe pharmaceutical industry, to see if they find out that we are not economic numbers.Explain everything very clearly and with examples to understand everything related to treatment.

You know that I say things as I think, and the book is impressive.You have to read it slowly and understand everything, without skipping any point.There are more advanced issues than others, but it is important to understand them all,

I advise you all to read the book without a doubt, for me it has been very interesting.And I also want to comment and record that I will buy the book and I do not speak that way for having received these photocopies, whoever wants to send you the purchase ticket.And also for the price it has, you can buy.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/10/2015 12:13 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

OH!!!!!!Thank you so much.

You know what the idea was, from our perspective as diabetics explain in the best way that is "this" and how to control it.And that it was a cheap, that a good diabetes book is most normal for it in intakes and costs above € 25-30.

On Friday they have told us that it leaves the printing press, hopefully it will be, and it will be at your disposal.

Again thanks to those who have collaborated.

Monica_LTD
11/10/2015 5:18 p.m.

Well today is the big day !!!!, can we buy it ???

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
11/13/2015 8:50 p.m.

Forgive for the delay in answering @con_q_de_quimica, I carry a movie Movidito !!!The book is already on sale, we put it about 5 days ago to also be able to make reservations.You can buy it with free shipping and thirs

Monica_LTD
11/15/2015 6:46 p.m.

@Monica_ltd I have looked at the store's page and you put in physical book and electronic book format, but only the physicist appears. Do you go to put it tomorrow?Is it going to be the same or is it cheaper?

In any case, keep one (I'm interested the electronic) :-)

DiabetesForo
11/15/2015 10:23 p.m.

Hi @joseludi.The electronic is in the book of the book.It is cheaper than the paper book.In the store it will be when the download functions are incorporated into the platform.Now if you want it is at home in the book.Search by name of the book or author and appears.

Thank you.

Hugs.

Monica_LTD
11/16/2015 1:11 p.m.

Today the first books that you have asked for them have come out.Thank you all, the truth is that it is very excited.

Monica_LTD
11/16/2015 7:43 p.m.

monica_ltd said:
hello @joseludi.The electronic is in the book of the book.It is cheaper than the paper book.In the store it will be when the download functions are incorporated into the platform.Now if you want it is at home in the book.Search by name of the book or author and appears.

Thank you.

Hugs.

I have already bought the Monica book at the Book House.

DiabetesForo
11/16/2015 9:32 p.m.

I hope it is a success @monica_ltd !!!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
11/16/2015 9:32 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thank you all.@Fer, do you know what our greatest success would be?That you wrote us saying that the book has been useful, that someone has learned to count HC, that you have discovered something new, ..., that the times we have dedicated to the book serve for someone to better understand their diabetes.

In the end we are a great family and help us a lot, in the end we have ourselves.

Monica_LTD
11/16/2015 9:49 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.