{'en': 'Obsession!!!!(for control)', 'es': 'Obsesión!!!! (por el control)'} Image

Obsession!!!!(for control)

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/31/2015 11:35 a.m.

Hello everyone,

I start this thread as you say the experts to tell you and what do you tell me, it is normal to be pending glucose, of the forum, (which I love and have a lot of hitch) of the food and so on ???

I have many other problems but this occupies my head all the time.Will it be now because I've only been 3 months ???

Kisses for everyone because you are like my family.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
10/31/2015 11:35 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, I don't know if it is nornal or nó @aliciaalicia, but I with the sugar are 24 h 24, all day pending if it goes up, if it goes down .. if as, this or if like that.
And regarding the forum ... Q milks! Also, after being years without being able to talk to someone, how you really feel, what happens to you and understand you .. Well, that feeling hooks, the truth, forMy is a bit is my 'escape'

Gala's profile photo
Gala
10/31/2015 11:48 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@Gala how I understand you !!!And also what you say better than anywhere to understand what we feel.

DiabetesForo
10/31/2015 11:54 a.m.

Well here a more hooked to diabetes and the forum, I spend the day connecting to the forum.Luckily I work for me, if I had not already thrown out of work.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
10/31/2015 12:02 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Man I think they are gusts.You will always be aware of your glycemia, tell rations, etc ... But there comes a time that you know and you know how things are affecting you and you already put the autopilot.The first year of being diabetic was in obsessive mode because of course everything was new to me.Then I have been about 6 years in which I have been controlled but my diabetes went to a second or third plane and well this year I have returned to the obsessive mode for the change to pump, pregnancy to pregnancy and pregnancy.But as I say, I think that Rachas is going.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
10/31/2015 2:42 p.m.

I am with @inday, go to Rachas.Now for the theme pump and pregnancy I am looking more;I have always liked to inform myself and get involved in the association where I lived, but in the end the situations from day to day do not give you for everything.
I think talking to people who understand your day by day, as this forum is done is very important and very encouraged

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
10/31/2015 3:44 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Well, I'm not a diabetic, I got hooked to the forum, and my daughter doesn't even look at it ..., it takes the right time to measure and adjust, it will be so accustomed that it is a routine more and point.That is why he said that children adapt to everything ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
10/31/2015 5:35 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I think this goes for streaks.Realize that it is a background race: you will have days when you are with the five senses and others in which it costs you more.It is normal and nothing happens as long as you do not reach the "burnout", I mean, to be up to the noses (which there are also days of those, unfortunately).My idea is to do the best I can but with realistic goals.Knowing that glycemic perfection is not within my reach makes me burn me trying.All in this life very calmly ;-)

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
10/31/2015 5:46 p.m.

@Regina you are not diabetics but you live it closely the day by day, knowing experiences and points of view of the people you live with us is also important

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
10/31/2015 5:52 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

I can only tell you that except for the first year that is all new, the less I have obsessed with the portions, glycemia etc, it has been when the best results and hemoglobins I have had and vice versa, when I have caught fear of some hiccObsessed it was when the carousel has come, conclusion ..................

All the best

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
10/31/2015 6:58 p.m.

I am entering a phase of mental exhaustion that does not let me live.I am going to do my fifth month with the disease and right now my head is exhausted, I am very tired of so many controls, both trial and error, calculations that do not go well, rules of three every time I want to eat, ratios that do not fit,Swimming without stopping and meaningless hypoglycemia.I'm fed up.A lot.And I know that I have no right to be like this, that I have very little with this, but forgive me ... This is how I feel.It was quite well fitting it and I was taking it from the diagnosis.It will be a phase, I don't know.I am completely exhausted.

xorxie's profile photo
xorxie
10/31/2015 10:56 p.m.

xorxie said:
I am entering a phase of mental exhaustion that does not let me live.I am going to do my fifth month with the disease and right now my head is exhausted, I am very tired of so many controls, both trial and error, calculations that do not go well, rules of three every time I want to eat, ratios that do not fit,Swimming without stopping and meaningless hypoglycemia.I'm fed up.A lot.And I know that I have no right to be like this, that I have very little with this, but forgive me ... This is how I feel.It was quite well fitting it and I was taking it from the diagnosis.It will be a phase, I don't know.I am completely exhausted.

Have you thought about Provar a continuous meter?

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
10/31/2015 11:44 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Well, I begin to feel a little overwhelmed.It's like at first you have so much to learn that there is no time to realize
that it is forever, and that is when you become aware and come down.But I imagine that this will be a punctual low that we all have and what will happen.

DiabetesForo
11/01/2015 12:06 a.m.

I have been diagnosed for 6 months and I'm fed up since day 1.

Now with the Dexcom I have put automatic pilot, I correct myself when I spend 150, and the rest of the time pass the subject.The rations and bowling in the eye, total every day the body reacts in a form.As long as I continue below 7 I'm not going to break my head.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
11/01/2015 1:17 a.m.

That is the best, © Artorias, put automatic pilot.:))

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/01/2015 1:31 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I wish I could allow me one @sherpa41, but for the moment, the numbers do not fit me.I have high hopes that my work situation improves in a few months, and then, if that happens, I will consider it.Meanwhile, with my shit salary that barely comes to endure until the third week of the month, it will not.I believe that everything has joined and the downturn is a little general, and diabetes has not helped much.Anyway, it will happen.I believe that @aliciaalicia is absolutely right: the first months are so many new things that it does not give time to assimilate that you are really sick, that you have a chronic disease and that it can be very bastard when you want.Once you stop learning and time passes is when you really realize what happens to you.Now, getting out of this downturn corresponds to me, there are no endocrine that are worth, educaters, or vinegar cocks.I do not want to be one of those who carry the disease as a conviction, like a slab on top, complaining for everything and at all times.So I will do anything to get out of this state of continuous anger in which I have been a few days.Thank you all for everything.

xorxie's profile photo
xorxie
11/01/2015 9:09 a.m.

@xorxie, my daughter also has been 5 months, and it happens to me, rules of three, mental calculations, label inspection, calculation of rations, but I suppose it is the obsession of the beginner.We have endo next day 18. I guess if everything goes well, I will relax a little.
@Regina, Maria is like your daughter, I have told her to enter the forum, that the books they have given us are read ... and nothing at all.We have only managed to start reading labels and calculating rations.Until yesterday, yesterday we had an inauguration of a friend, and we agreed with the brother of a friend of mine who has been with diabetes, since he was 8 years old, and seeing that Maria punctured her same insulin, she caught her attention .... good we started to chat on the subject and Maria all attentive, when I got home he asked me for the mobile to enter the forum .... The truth is that he surprised me, we will see if he follows his curiosity.

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
11/01/2015 9:56 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@Artorias, you are right if one day I can have the Dexcom I will try to follow your example.@xorxie tell you how I understand you!!!
@Regina Thank you for your good spirits and for your advice.

DiabetesForo
11/01/2015 10:05 a.m.

@Gala that you are going to get pregnant for sure !!!!You don't explode that we need you.

DiabetesForo
11/01/2015 10:06 a.m.

@sigsauer thanks is also a good theory of yours.

DiabetesForo
11/01/2015 10:08 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.