{'en': 'Obsession!!!!(for control)', 'es': 'Obsesión!!!! (por el control)'} Image

Obsession!!!!(for control)

DiabetesForo's profile photo   10/31/2015 11:35 a.m.

@Roar I like your aptitude, I will try to take example.THANK YOU.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/01/2015 10:10 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Taking into account that obsession leads to a state of anxiety, and that anxiety and stress can alter blood glucose values, @sigsauer's theory will be true.So @gala, do not get obsessed too much, that you will surely get it, encourage!

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
11/01/2015 10:13 a.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

Thank you all for your opinions and experiences, novices like me and the most experts.Although with dances and with hitching to the forum I recognize that it is a great escape.

DiabetesForo
11/01/2015 10:16 a.m.

I wanted to say especially @aliciaalicia and @xorxie that in 33 years I have lived from everything.In childhood, it is your parents who carry the weight of the disease and you only realize that it is an annoyance.In adolescence it is when you understand everything and of course, you reveal you because you want to be "normal" and then later you have gusts.And everything was going well, with more or less control, such as the daughters of @regina or @rociollinares, with pregnancy included (@gala), until I was diagnosed with retinopathy.It was a sake, because I thought it is, the complications are here.And besides, with a nilña, that everything is more afraid in the future.So, curiously, I entered such a state of panic that I neglected my illness, but everything worried me.All day I looked if I saw well, if you pee well, etc.Anyway, an incredible state of anxiety, in which I even stopped getting analytical for fear.
In recent months, I have changed, and as you have seen, I am recently released with the pump.All the control that he took now, speaking with you in the forum, helps me.I know it is not quite true, but it reassures me to think that making it better, I will delay problems and that will compensate for the daily effort.I confess that sometimes I wonder, if I will resist a long time, but there are also hopes, continuous meters, encapsulated cells, ... Not having to click on the pump is a step.Anyway, if in 33 years I have mild retinopathy, and I look back, it is not too much, telling the fear we always carry inside with this disease.
I have already said it in the forum more times, but I think that in children and adolescents, you have to always give them more margin.

Ele's profile photo
Ele
11/01/2015 11:25 a.m.

@Ele Thank you very much you are an example.Someday you will tell me how it is to wear a bomb and if it hurts.

DiabetesForo
11/01/2015 11:56 a.m.

@Gala a very big kiss and a lot of encouragement and what has to be will be.

DiabetesForo
11/01/2015 5:14 p.m.

@Gala
Much encouragement, do not throw the towel and do not discourage you, you are not in a counterreloj race, you have time and want everything is easier.Having a child is very hard, but also wonderful

Ele's profile photo
Ele
11/01/2015 11:06 p.m.

@Gala, being controlled, do not plan anything.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/02/2015 12:01 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Regina That would be ideal, I have a green light for almost 2 years, but things do not come out as one wants, in this life you cannot plan anything in detail but in wste case it is not plan to pass my pregnancy alone and the 1stmonths too

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/02/2015 12:32 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I get my daughter's diabetes worse every time ... they diagnosed it on the March last year and at the beginning it was a bit you go until we managed to adjust dose ... Then the summer arrived that was great with optimal controls (normal withThe heat and all day moving) and also seeing her running and outside of everything I relaxed ... and in September the school arrived and again uncontrolled that we managed to adjust ... and CD was already relaxed it gets bad with fluAnd uncontrol again ... And in those I am now ... trying again to catch the guidelYou can, so as @Artorias says I will try to put the autop and breathe deep...

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
02/01/2017 7:33 a.m.

To say TB that my added anxiety comes by two other factors one is the complete control analytics that have to do it (please that everything is fine) because so far they have only measured it glycosilada ... and another reason is that they have theStrabismus operating with general anesthesia ... we still have no date but to think about PFFF

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
02/01/2017 7:35 a.m.

Encourage @"mariah14" sure everything goes well

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
02/01/2017 11:54 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Thank you @nigiri, I hope so ... I am very afraid of the issue of general anesthesia and blood glucose control while ... but I have no choice but to trust doctors ...

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
02/01/2017 11:55 a.m.

@"Mariah14" I have been operated with general anesthesia several times and I have never had any problems, trust doctors, everything will go well, you will see it :)

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
02/01/2017 11:58 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

In the operation they will put glucose serum., But it may be convenient to put a little less slow that day.And I imagine that sugar can be taken in lumps if it were low before the operation.Consult everything and stay calm.
The general analytics that do not worry, that there is no problem in such a short time

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/01/2017 3:12 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Tb that my added anxiety comes by two other factors one is the complete control analysis that they have to do (please this is all good) because so far onlyThey have measured it glycosilada ... and another reason is that they have to operate it with greene anesthesia ... we still have no date but to think about it pfff

RocioLA's profile photo
RocioLA
02/01/2017 8:50 p.m.

30 años - DM1 - Debut Marzo 2014 - Lantus 7 - Novorapid 0 - 5 - 10

Hello good!
I don't know what I gave before disaster!
I wanted to decide that you do not worry about anesthesia, I have operated about four months ago, but with general anesthesia, and I have not had any problem.
They entered the day before, already in the morning, to have the sugar controlled all day.That same day I did not put any insulin, neither slow nor fast, but also why I did not ate anything.I put a dropper with serum, and every two hours they controlled my glucose.
So if problem!Cheer up!

RocioLA's profile photo
RocioLA
02/01/2017 8:59 p.m.

30 años - DM1 - Debut Marzo 2014 - Lantus 7 - Novorapid 0 - 5 - 10

@"Mariah14" I operate two months ago and told me the endocrine that to go fast I made me less slow the night before.And without problems.

My fear is that I vomit the anesthesia and I am usually admitted, but I have discovered an oncological component that inhibits vomiting and in the last operations it has been put by the anesthetist I have gone by my foot without staying in the hospital.

By the way, it is impossible to take off the state of glucose ... It is a constant concern.
Yesterday I saw on TV a professional cycling team of diabetics who commented as if such a thing, or they are from another pasta or I am a "lazy" because it overwhelms me to see a 200 or 58 in the glucometer.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/03/2017 10:21 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thank you very much for the advice and animals.I'll tell you ... we still have no date ...

mariah14's profile photo
mariah14
02/03/2017 2:05 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.