Dog to control diabetes????

DiabetesForo's profile photo   11/06/2015 7:54 p.m.

Hello, this afternoon on TV I have seen a boy who carries a dog like the blind but diabetics dogs.They detect the climbs and the hypos and at night too. I have flipped by that I love dogs and with one like this I would not take to carry dexcom.
Do you know more about this news????
@Fer still did you hear any of this ???

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/06/2015 7:54 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Yes but be careful that dogs let you know but it is not a Dexcom.They warn and bark when they detect an alteration in your breath due to up or down.On TV on Friday of last week in the program after the medical center of La 1 a girl came out with the dog.She trusted the but in the program there was the case that he began to bark, commented that it would be a hiccNight Imagine the continuous scandal until you pass.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/06/2015 8:11 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

In this case the owner said that the dog when he was low as if he gave him a bite in his hand but without harming him and in the climbs he intertwined in his legs to notice it.
They say they are trained outside Spain. But they don't say how to get one.

DiabetesForo
11/06/2015 8:23 p.m.

@Aliciaalicia, they train them in Zaragoza is called Canem.They just train this breed, which seem super cucos to me

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/06/2015 8:31 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Do you know someone who has any ???

DiabetesForo
11/06/2015 8:34 p.m.

No, personally not, but we would not mind having one of these, it would be the perfect excuse to put it at home because I love dogs, I melt even with the neighbor's bitch, that I am going to ask for shared custody but myHusband is not very funny and if not for something like that, there is no aunt.
I do not think that Dexcom's function does because he only warns of the sugar variations, poor as I knew you also tell you the figure but it is perfect for me: D

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/06/2015 9:26 p.m.

@Aliciaalicia, a dog no matter how trained that it is, it is not a dexcom :)) In addition they also sleep .., but to force you to walk they are very good.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/06/2015 9:38 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I've always wanted to have a dog!It is the perfect excuse.I'm going to ask me to give me (from a refuge of animals, of course) to a diabetic dog, to see if it strains :)

pike's profile photo
pike
11/06/2015 9:40 p.m.

DM1 desde 2015-Novorapid 2/2/2/2-Toujeo(en proceso)-Mañana
Glucosilada 4/2017: 7,2

They give it to you in the municipal kennel, and there are many to choose from: O3

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/06/2015 9:43 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@gala you are a machine hahaha, how to control the location everything ha, haha

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/06/2015 10:43 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Good night everyone, I like dogs very much and this is the perfect excuse as @Gala says to put it at home.
The dexcom said it as a joke @regina Ja Ja poor puppy, nor what will work with batteries !!!!
What happens is that I have a 5 -year -old kitten that is great and I don't know if they got along.

DiabetesForo
11/06/2015 10:52 p.m.

@joconegar, is that I stayed with the couple the day I took it on the TV, which coincidentally was seeing my husband, my light bulb was lit and I was the rest of the afternoon giving him the pain with which we had to have a dogof these ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/06/2015 11:32 p.m.

But if you have a dog without studies and put the course for YouTube, okay?

pike's profile photo
pike
11/07/2015 9:57 a.m.

:)) :)) :))

Lidia Márquez Rodríguez's profile photo
Lidia Márquez Rodríguez
11/07/2015 10:08 a.m.

26 años - DM1 desde 2010
Bomba insulina Minimed 640G - Uso Freestyle libre de forma discontinua

= D> = d> = d> = d>

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/07/2015 10:30 a.m.

But do you have thought if you give you many nocturnal hypoglycems how bad the dog would happen all night waking up?Poor animal hahaha.You buy the one you want and every time you bark you tell the husband, we go to the bar to take something that I have low hahaha

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/07/2015 3:28 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

It is a good idea!!!Although I don't know if the neighbors would be so happy.All are encouraged and the bar at 3 in the morning.ha ha ha.

DiabetesForo
11/07/2015 3:33 p.m.

Better yet.That the dog bricks for everything and you go crazy all day.

pike's profile photo
pike
11/07/2015 3:54 p.m.

Oh but I cheat the husband, I tell him that I take a trained dog but then the one who wants, the case is to have the excuse to have perfo then a VW inside ... Santa Rita Rita Rita ..

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/07/2015 5:20 p.m.

I prefer to put the tone of a bark to the Dexcom

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
11/09/2015 2:17 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.