Dog to control diabetes????

DiabetesForo's profile photo   11/06/2015 7:54 p.m.

@Gala your start to look at trained dogs, who realizes that you are going behind one.Those days you get sensitive and a week you appear with the dog hahaha.Then you tell him that surely the dog is so happy at home when he sees it that is why he bricks hahaha.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/09/2015 8:51 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

If you want a dog, then you "buy" it, so to speak, but to control the diabetes I do not see it, I have a bitch and without training it when I get bad about the stomach and it gives me to have nausea it goes crazy, you do not see how bark, and it's quite speaking, I don't tell you anything if every two by three will ride the number.
In addition, a dog is a lot of work and responsibility for very much years.

If you want one, you have it, knowing that on the holiday you have to look for a hotel that admit it, go from camping or that a close relative wants to keep it, a dog is not a toy that can be returned.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
11/09/2015 9:30 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Aranzuleg, I have had a bitch go 14 years so it is not necessary to tell me that it is to have a dog because it is perfect.
If you have been reading the thread to me, I care if it is trained or not because as @Artorias says, I already have the dexcom alarms, we are with the coña that with the excuse that it is trained (of course I do not notIt will be) put the dog at home, to see if we read a little between lines and we have a little sense of humor

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/09/2015 10:17 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@Gala first of all that the good humor prevails, !!!!We have enough things to be so serious.
As you also had a dog that lived 16 years and we know what we are talking about .. a little kiss.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/09/2015 10:26 a.m.

@jconegar, women's tricks, right?:)) :)) :))

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/09/2015 10:35 a.m.

@gala if hahahaha.As a sensitive that I put on it does not take effect, so I buy the bikes that I want, change them or new hahaha appear.Without warning they appear and disappear hahaha.And with the zapas and running clothing the same.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/09/2015 11:09 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Yes, or you buy 3 blow shoes or 3 t -shirts equal but diffent as

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/09/2015 11:40 a.m.

@gala look how the last one I bought a week ago a Garmin 1000. Well, I did not arrive at the box, I directly put it to the road bike.He realized precisely this Saturday, he told me, "what is this?"And my answer was, "because the GPS that they put to the bike when I bought it, of course you do not want to know anything about me and the sport did not notice."
With the zapas he never gets the box home hahahaha.Directly appear.
Everything appears at home without his packaging hahahaha.Of course, women do not have silly hair and for not having a mess, hahaha.
Then when he tells me something I tell her clear is that the boxes shot them so you want tangles at home.
With the road bike I did not know how to consider it because the MTB since I was stolen from the previous one in the storage room began to sleep in the living room and I say my mother, how two go to sleep in the living room, I was like that before the summer.When September arrived then I bought it and the only thing that I have to upload them to the top of the house.
Hahaha just like me, purchases stay in the storage room until she is not and upload them hahaha.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
11/09/2015 11:46 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Ha ha ha, I'm getting rid of laughter because I think everything you are telling me gives me the feeling that I have already lived ....
If a puppy appears in the shoes or t -shirt closet, the truth is that I don't know anything like an excuse and that I have how many good good ...: D

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
11/09/2015 1:24 p.m.

gala said:
@aranzuleg, I have had a bitch to go 14 years so it is not necessary that you tell me that it is to have a dog because it is perfect.
If you have been reading the thread to me, I care if it is trained or not because as @Artorias says, I already have the dexcom alarms, we are with the coña that with the excuse that it is trained (of course I do not notIt will be) put the dog at home, to see if we read a little between lines and we have a little sense of humor

That I have not said it badly, I have only given my opinion about it, because there will be people who will take the dog thinking that it is the panacea.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
11/12/2015 10:25 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.