How much do the strips boxes cost for the meter?

fer's profile photo   05/03/2014 7:03 a.m.

Hello!!!@Pabloj2000 is not worth withdrawing the needles and I understand your reasoning, but if my son sees them, it does not differentiate and is able to use them.He notices when it hurts ... The truth is that we are very lucky because in the health center they give us everything we need, but they have no other needles.I think I will talk to his pediatrician, because he is a person very sensitive to the subject and the child's disease has been taken, and he is super involved.The pity is that it is a drop in an ocean and the little can do.

Enma's profile photo
Enma
06/06/2014 9:50 a.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

In my ambulatory (well throughout the area) they also gave very bad needles, we are going only to screw them the dogs, in the lantus well but in the humalog ... paroscar 1 godied 3 because they did not adjust (see what savings they wanted to do...) And other times they were obtained and you didn't know if something had entered you or was not (after a while you found out, when you looked at 2 hours and saw a 340 in the machine ...) and the bruises so thattalk...
I told the auxiliary (it is the one that gives us the strips and needles) and he told me that there were many who complained about the same, so she herself made a writing telling the situation and when we went for the needles weHe gave to be signing him, I don't know if it would be the writing or coincidence but the case is that now they give us the BD, why don't you try something similar ???

Gala's profile photo
Gala
06/06/2014 12:11 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Today I have the truth.
I have gone for strips as always and they tell me that they can only give me 100 a month when I know that I am doing a course with a bolus calculator that is giving us the course asks us to become minimum 5 or 6 controls and nothingThey don't care that the nurse makes a writing that I need more or if it doesn't give them to me ... They will think that we use them to play ....
.all the best

campanilla's profile photo
campanilla
06/06/2014 12:41 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Once, when I was very small 8 or 9 years old, my mother sent me alone to take the material, I was next to where we lived.Well, the auxiliary telling me that because I punctured me so much, that that was not a life for such a small girl, that with an analysis every two days and an injection to the day enough.When my mother founded, she shouted in the sky, claims and everything ... why do they get where the auxiliaries do not know?

tica's profile photo
tica
06/06/2014 5:12 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

I think that because they have no damn idea and think that if you look at yourself now and you have 80 and tomorrow you look again and you are similar, the time between you also had it, ignorant ... to look at some graph of the Dexcom so thatSee that oscillations are over a day ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
06/06/2014 7:15 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

It is true that continuous meters are teaching many toilets of glucose in a diabetes.see it, of course ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/06/2014 8:24 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.