Diabetics water

Javiologo's profile photo   11/30/2015 1 a.m.

Hello, I wanted to ask if someone knows this water.A woman has told me that she takes it to help regulate the sugar and it works.I have also seen it that they sell it in a store with diabetic products.Here you have the product photo.Thanks in advance.

Javiologo's profile photo
Javiologo
11/30/2015 1 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

To me, particularly, it seems like a scam.You can drink all the normal water you want, that the sugar is not going to upload.What will be the following, air for diabetics?Without sugar molecules circulating through the air.

davidT1's profile photo
davidT1
11/30/2015 1:07 a.m.

DM1 desde 2015
Lantus 10 (a las 14:00h)
Novorapid 2-4-2
HbA1c 5.3
----------------------
DM3 por partida doble

Water is water .., and it is a scam that they say "suitable for diabetics" and triple the price ..
Here, not even the placebo effect exists .., unless that lady replaces hydrates with water ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/30/2015 1:49 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

What regulates sugar is insulin.What a fabric.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
11/30/2015 1:56 a.m.

And sometimes you have to be careful with the amount of sodium of the mineral bottles that the tension can raise you ,, no listen, it is more we should make a complaint to Facua for wanting to deceive us ...

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
11/30/2015 2 a.m.

@xavi79 because it is not a bad idea.What touches my noses more is that it is a brand that is supposed to be serious.

davidT1's profile photo
davidT1
11/30/2015 2:10 a.m.

DM1 desde 2015
Lantus 10 (a las 14:00h)
Novorapid 2-4-2
HbA1c 5.3
----------------------
DM3 por partida doble

davidt1 said:
@xavi79 because it is not a bad idea.What touches my noses more is that it is a brand that is supposed to be serious.
It can be serious ,,, but when they had to change all the brands that put biofrutas in their products, when the labeling is evil ... if you also see that they do it in bad faith ,,,, that present studiesSo that we check if that is true and the only way is to make a complaint, what they cannot be is that they play with our health ... and go from Rositas ...

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
11/30/2015 2:14 a.m.

They do not play with your health, it's just water.They play with your portfolio ....

rafach's profile photo
rafach
11/30/2015 9:13 a.m.

Diebetico desde hace 12 años. Ultima hemo 6.9%. Usuario de freestyle.

And what is different to make "suitable for diabetics"?
Another thing, the Bezoya brand, is by far the least solid/dry residue, for whom you drink signed mineral, take it into account, there are waters that have a real bat

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/30/2015 9:19 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

@Gala will you allow me to disagree, but why weak mineralization water or less dry residue, bone with less minerals, is it better?If you talk to me only about sodium, okay, but that I know it is not shown that weak mineralization water is better, or that mineralization is bad for the kidneys.

Javiologo
11/30/2015 6:28 p.m.

The dry waste is the sand, you are getting into the body, I prefer not to take it but each one who drinks what he wants.
I do not say that it is better or worse, I only say that the Bezoya water is the one that has the least, I give information, that each one takes it as it suits it

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/30/2015 6:32 p.m.

It is not sandy, they are minerals.

Link

Javiologo
11/30/2015 6:38 p.m.

I have only said that it has less dry residue than the others and that does not make it a lie anywhere.What puts in that article is that it cannot be announced as it is better because of it but I repeat that I have not said it is better.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/30/2015 6:51 p.m.

All clarified then :)

Javiologo
11/30/2015 6:55 p.m.

You can also find things like "gluten -free water" or salt "without genetic modifications" ... They are absurd statements, and for which they pretend you pay more.

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
11/30/2015 11:14 p.m.

rafach said:
do not play with your health, it's just water.They play with your portfolio ....

If they are deceiving me, they play with my health, whether good or bad for me, apart from the portfolio that is something else called robbery ...

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
11/30/2015 11:17 p.m.

Well there what it puts is that it is suitable for diabetics not that it is specific water for diabetics, here they explain better what it is

Link

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
12/01/2015 5:57 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Reading what he puts on the web, what they say is not entirely crazy, apparentCarbohydrates.

In any case I find it very caught by the hair, for the same reason, with the Coca-Colas Light and Zero, they would have to launch the Coca-Cola for Diabetics ... Anyway ... I think they stretch the subject a bitTo get sales.

fer's profile photo
fer
12/01/2015 6:08 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I imagine that it will be that's why @Fer says.Because for example, the waters with flavors of Font-Vella, call it "water", the water is water, it would not have to have sugar, but you are if they have it when they put the lomon and the peach (I do not know if it is only the taste or thejuice but the fact is that it has sugar)

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/01/2015 6:13 p.m.

That statement of "suitable for diabetics" seems to me to have plenty, or better that something is missing.From what they say they should clarify that it has an added sweetener suitable for diabetics.

But not to clarify to diabetics, for any consumer.That has been sweetener, is not usual of water, right ??

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
12/01/2015 8:08 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.