Diabetics water

Javiologo's profile photo   11/30/2015 1 a.m.

In this case, instead of putting "water", they should put "sweetened water", it is as if in the sodas they put "cubata without liquor."

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
12/01/2015 8:24 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

There is water with flavors and are the ones that sweeten, either with sugar like Font Vella or with sweeteners like Vichy Catalan

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/01/2015 8:41 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I think more than water, it is rather a drink.Because as you say some water is water, this is a sweet drink (sweetened with sucral), to which polyphenols and bioflavonoids have added, they call them functional drink.Maybe I expressed myself badly when opening this issue.Looking at me in the photo put "with natural mineral water"

Javiologo's profile photo
Javiologo
12/01/2015 11:32 p.m.

Javiologist said:
I think more than water, it is rather a drink.Because as you say some Epodría Sto water is a sweet drink (sweetened with sucralose), to which polyphenols and bioflavonoids have added, they call them functional drink.Maybe I expressed myself badly when opening this issue.Looking in the photo put "with natural mineral water"

That is another, the "natural", do you know many minerals that are artificial?The labeling is pure marketing: it is neither water, nor could it have artificial minerals ...

Con_Q_de_quimica's profile photo
Con_Q_de_quimica
12/02/2015 3:06 a.m.

Well I imagine that they mean they are typical of water and are not added externally

Javiologo's profile photo
Javiologo
12/02/2015 2:21 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.