{'en': 'Hello everyone, I am debuting of type 2 diabetes', 'es': 'Hola a todos, soy debutante de diabetes tipo 2'} Image

Hello everyone, I am debuting of type 2 diabetes

Ramón2's profile photo   12/12/2015 12:08 a.m.

regina said:
You have to take into account the error of the glucometers, which can reach 15 percent
>
15 percent is not much, that of my mother I believe that the real value is +40 of what it marks.
She has targeted all the results of the day, I was calculating the average and gave about 140 total, between having eaten and fasting-6 daily controls.With a 7.9 hemo seems little to me an average of 140. He told me that he took the glucometer to the health center and marked well, the same as that of there.
I have a 7.6 and lately hemo every time I go and control, 118.94, 105, 100, and for that hem it also seems very little, and on top of it without taking pills.
I do not know if because of any circumstance it can give an erroneous result, since this freestyle lite glucometer, with "smell" a thousandth of blood already detects the result, it is almost not necessary for a drop, with a thousandth already detects it and detects it andIt seems weird that with so little it already detects it.
My mother also tested after having eaten sweets and normal food, at 4 hours I was only 94 and it also seems strange to me.Of course, the difference is that she is taking a pill and a half of metformin.All the best.

Ramón2's profile photo
Ramón2
12/27/2015 2:07 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

nila said:
hemoglobin was 7 and peak I think when they did it the first time (they didn't tell me it was wrong, but I had to go down).I do not understand how this is going, I still have a very lost.
I do not, if I tell you the truth, get to control the issue of glucose before and after meals.Maybe as the greatest thing at eating, because I take meat, yogurt and legumes, for example and then I am 150 and for example at breakfast that the milk they put in the bar was whole and I took theIntegral bread, at 2 hours I could be in almost 200, but suddenly before eating that same day, at 90 ... it is quite uncontrol, I already want to put me treatment, because at breakfast they put it for meThe same and they took it away later and it is very difficult to control these values, they told me to eat less amount, but less at breakfast I can no longer eat and less after being so many hours from the previous night.

It is complicated yes, my doctor told me that if I didn't take pills it was very rare that there was so much difference.To me now-according to glucometer- it gives me less than when I did not know that it was diabetic, maybe now I have been on diet and how you say, less I can no longer eat, except some special day.Normally whenever I have done control it has been in the afternoon and at 4 hours, in 2 I don't know what it can give me.Anyway before knowing it although I already sensed it, one day I ate normal and then a piece of cake, at 4 hours 182, the other day I ate normal, sweet and with the nougat that I passed, at 4 hours 100.The glucometer jejje would be in a good mood.

Ramón2's profile photo
Ramón2
12/27/2015 2:25 p.m.

It also happens to me and I think it should be because the disease is not very advanced.But with metformin I have lowered my glucose without ever having hypoglycemia

Hugo Gonzalez Peiteado's profile photo
Hugo Gonzalez Peiteado
12/27/2015 10:08 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.