{'en': 'Hello everyone, I am debuting of type 2 diabetes', 'es': 'Hola a todos, soy debutante de diabetes tipo 2'} Image

Hello everyone, I am debuting of type 2 diabetes

Ramón2's profile photo   12/12/2015 12:08 a.m.

Hello everyone!

My name is Ramón, I'm from Madrid and I'm 49 years old.After 3 analytics one in 121, another 153 and another 152, I have been practiced by glycosilada giving 7.6.

I have not yet started with the pills, I have prescribed me 1 and a half of mephtormin, the fear I have is that it produces me glucose, since what mosques me is that with my mother's glucometer the last values ​​I gave me after4 hours, there were 118 and 94 in the afternoon not yet taking pills, I do not understand how in the morning and after 8 hours I can give me as much as 153, unless my mother's glucometer is wrong.

Greetings to all.

Ramón2's profile photo
Ramón2
12/12/2015 12:08 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The pills help the pancreas work better., And if you don't drink a lot of doses, they will not give you down. It is a matter of regulating doses.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/12/2015 12:39 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hi Ramón: d
Look I took metformin before until for my circumstances they changed it to Liraglutide and at that time it did very well. I regulate me a lot with the metformin and did not give me up or down.You do not worry and trust your doctor that he does understand and when he has sent it that dose, it is because he knows that in you it is the recommended dose to hire sugar.Do not worry, I don't think it goes down.Control meals, what you eat and hours and there will be no problems;)
Greetings and courage!

Sacha's profile photo
Sacha
12/12/2015 11:28 p.m.

Thank you very much, the high triglycerides have come out on top of me.I am very lost with this disease, I don't even know what I have to eat, because all carbohydrates do not know what it includes, triglycerides do not know if they will have to do with diabetes, my doctor told me that if I drank, and I don't drink orA drop of alcohol, since I have other diseases and take pills for it.Thank you so much.

Ramón2's profile photo
Ramón2
12/13/2015 2:43 p.m.

The cholesterol and triglyceride quite high, quite high.Let's see the endocrine what tells me, I'm going on the 22nd

Hugo Gonzalez Peiteado's profile photo
Hugo Gonzalez Peiteado
12/13/2015 3:45 p.m.

Hi Ramón as it is!:) If you are lost with meals and what you have to eat the best thing is that you go to your head doctor so that you orient and informative leaf of foods for diabetics where it says that you eat and not.Also on the Internet there are pages where they put menus and meals for diabetics, nutrition pages where they explain food and their groups, which is good for us and what not.
An endocrine can also advise on the subject. Lucky and encouragement that is sure to improve :)
A hug!!!

Sacha's profile photo
Sacha
12/13/2015 7:56 p.m.

Forgive, I have cited and I don't know what I have done, I don't know how the comment is erased and once the box comes out to write I don't know how to remove it.

Ramón2's profile photo
Ramón2
12/13/2015 10:50 p.m.

@Ramon2, I've already taken it away;)

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/13/2015 11:08 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

gala said:
@ramon2, I've already taken it away;)
>
Thank you very much, now it seems that it has let me cite well, it seems that it was not my failure.Well, I continue with the subject to tell you.

Ramón2's profile photo
Ramón2
12/13/2015 11:12 p.m.

I do not understand this glucometers, this afternoon I have done it again, for the moment I have not started with the pills, to see if one day of these.The latest data that has given me four hours of having eaten Son-118-94-and today 105-until everything is right because they are close values-but then I arrived at the analysis and after 8 hours, in the morning and aLight dinner, 153,152.Is that the difference is very much.The glucometer is the Freedom Life freestyle that I suspect is wrong, because so much difference is very rare.Greetings to all.

Ramón2's profile photo
Ramón2
12/13/2015 11:21 p.m.

They are not so high to be after meals, but some dose of pill would be good for you.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/14/2015 1:04 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

regina said:
are not so high to be after meals, but some dose of pill would be good for you.

No, those values ​​of 153 and 152 are on an empty stomach of 8 hours in the morning, according to analytics.
118, 105 and 94 are according to the glucometer in the afternoon and after 4 hours.It has me a little confused between the glucometer and the analytics.

Ramón2's profile photo
Ramón2
12/16/2015 1:21 p.m.

Hi Ramón, I am also type 2 for (or rather, since they diagnosed me) 2 years, I am currently 36.

The basal values ​​that I started were very similar to yours, glycosilada, however, had it at 6.6, in the analytics in addition to hyperglycemia had alteration of the lipid series (high triglyceric together with cholesterol);In addition, it is not uncommon that in our cases there is also a picture of arterial hypertension, all this is what is called metabolic syndrome.

Like you, I started with a half metformin pill of 850 at breakfast and another average at dinner, more than anything to accustom the body since it produces gastrointestinal alterations, so it starts at low doses, then you go up little toLittle according to tolerance until glycemia regulates;For the theme of triglycerides they usually send fibrates, but that is a matter of the endocrine that treats you.

To take care of yourself.

Javitus34's profile photo
Javitus34
12/24/2015 2:51 p.m.

Diabético tipo II desde Diciembre 2013
Metformina 850 mg 1-0-1
Última glicosilada: 5,7

Javitus34 said:
Hi Ramón, I am also type 2 for (or rather, since they diagnosed me) 2 years, I am currently 36.

The basal values ​​that I started were very similar to yours, glycosilada, however, had it at 6.6, in the analytics in addition to hyperglycemia had alteration of the lipid series (high triglyceric together with cholesterol);In addition, it is not uncommon that in our cases there is also a picture of arterial hypertension, all this is what is called metabolic syndrome.

Like you, I started with a half metformin pill of 850 at breakfast and another average at dinner, more than anything to accustom the body since it produces gastrointestinal alterations, so it starts at low doses, then you go up little toLittle according to tolerance until glycemia regulates;For the theme of triglycerides they usually send fibrates, but that is a matter of the endocrine that treats you.

To take care of touches.

Thank you very much Javitus, I have all these symptoms, glucose, cholesterol, triglycerides.I don't want the tension or look at no more dislikes.As I am changing lifestyle, I would like to try without pills, a diet that I am doing and walking a lot every day, since it led a very sedentary life.With all this and if I take the pills, I am afraid that I get a downturn.How is not very "high" the glucose I have I am starting with the change in lifestyle, since to take the pills I always have time.
For the issue of triglycerides at the moment he has not sent me to the endocrine, a rare thing.All the best.

Ramón2's profile photo
Ramón2
12/25/2015 1:59 p.m.

ramón2 said:
Thank you very much, on top of top the high triglycerides have come out.I am very lost with this disease, I don't even know what I have to eat, because all carbohydrates do not know what it includes, triglycerides do not know if they will have to do with diabetes, my doctor told me that if I drank, and I don't drink orA drop of alcohol, since I have other diseases and take pills for it.Thank you very much.

It happened to me, the very high triglycerides, I lowered them in three months with what I have commented on another thread, making a quite strict diet and walked every day.The very strict diet because I also got cholesterol, so a lot of vegetables, both raw and cooked, all low in salt, chicken and turkey without skin and fish.All grilled, oven, cooked, steamed ... fruit, all skimmed, whole wheat bread and only for breakfast and snack, I did not usually eat at the main meals, fried smell them from afar nothing more.And nothing, so with a lot of sacrifice, I managed to lower triglycerides.The truth is that the doctor congratulated me and told me that it was notice that I had taken it very seriously and had made many efforts, he told me to send me to the endocrine and give me medication for cholesterol and I asked him that little period ofLack to let me try the diet and exercise to see if I was able to lower it for myself and in the end I could, so maybe he wants to try first to try to lower it with diet and exercise before sending you to the endocrine.

And it also happens to me, my fasting values ​​are usually high (between 110 and 126) compared to the values ​​that I have before the rest of meals when more hours are really going on from dinner, some reason there will be.It is not that mine are as striking as yours, but I am surprised to have before eating 90 and on fasting 125 for example.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
12/25/2015 8:04 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

By the way, they are doing a study to see if my diabetes is Modly 2. I think I am simply type 2 diabetes and already, but in February they will give me the results.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
12/25/2015 8:20 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

The other day I went to the endocrine for the triglycerides gem and I prescribed dry 145. one a day forever

Hugo Gonzalez Peiteado's profile photo
Hugo Gonzalez Peiteado
12/25/2015 10:12 p.m.

nila said:
ramón2 said:
Thank you very much, on top for topics I have left the high triglycerides.I am very lost with this disease, I don't even know what I have to eat, because all carbohydrates do not know what it includes, triglycerides do not know if they will have to do with diabetes, my doctor told me that if I drank, and I don't drink orA drop of alcohol, since I have other diseases and take pills for it.Thank you very much.

It happened to me, the very high triglycerides, I lowered them in three months with what I have commented on another thread, making a quite strict diet and walked every day.The very strict diet because I also got cholesterol, so a lot of vegetables, both raw and cooked, all low in salt, chicken and turkey without skin and fish.All grilled, oven, cooked, steamed ... fruit, all skimmed, whole wheat bread and only for breakfast and snack, I did not usually eat at the main meals, fried smell them from afar nothing more.And nothing, so with a lot of sacrifice, I managed to lower triglycerides.The truth is that the doctor congratulated me and told me that it was notice that I had taken it very seriously and had made many efforts, he told me to send me to the endocrine and give me medication for cholesterol and I asked him that little period ofLack to let me try the diet and exercise to see if I was able to lower it for myself and in the end I could, so maybe he wants to try first to try to lower it with diet and exercise before sending you to the endocrine.

And it also happens to me, my fasting values ​​are usually high (between 110 and 126) compared to the values ​​that I have before the rest of meals when more hours are really going on from dinner, some reason there will be.It is not that mine are as striking as yours, but I am surprised to have before eating 90 and on fasting 125 for example.

There is no one who understands this, today as Christmas Day I have exceeded, I have eaten normal noug, if that value is fine, if I take half a pill, the same thing hits me a downturn.I no longer know if the glucometer is wrong, or that I have been doing diet, exercise and that shows.The bad thing is that I am sure to get to the typical analysis of the morning at 8 am, after a light dinner and I get in 153.
Regarding yours, it is not bad, between 110 and 126 if you do not take pills is not something alarming.I imagine that glyd hemoglobin will be taken to see how such.

Ramón2's profile photo
Ramón2
12/25/2015 10:31 p.m.

Hemoglobin was 7 and peak seems to me when they did it to me the first time (they didn't tell me it was wrong, but I had to go down).I do not understand how this is going, I still have a very lost.
I do not, if I tell you the truth, get to control the issue of glucose before and after meals.Maybe as the greatest thing at eating, because I take meat, yogurt and legumes, for example and then I am 150 and for example at breakfast that the milk they put in the bar was whole and I took theIntegral bread, at 2 hours I could be in almost 200, but suddenly before eating that same day, at 90 ... it is quite uncontrol, I already want to put me treatment, because at breakfast they put it for meThe same and they took it away later and it is very difficult to control these values, they told me to eat less, but less at breakfast I can no longer eat and less after being so many hours since the previous night.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
12/26/2015 6:31 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

You have to take into account the error of the glucometers, which can reach 15 percent

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/27/2015 1:17 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.