I want to share another challenge that I have achieved.

jconegar's profile photo   12/15/2015 10:44 a.m.

Let's see that this thread will create controversy almost certainly hahaha, @Fer you know that if there is no emotion, you do not enjoy, if you do not proceed for the forum, nothing happens Fer cargatelo really.

After a hard fight I have managed to make a half marathon, many will think, because there are people who do marathons, people who do ultras, yes and diabetics too, but I at my age and with how late I have started in the world of sport for meIt is a triumph.

It is hard with what we live together, but we have to fight for what we want and we have to express ourselves in our struggle.
Well, I leave the Facebook link that is open, there is a link to my blog where I spread more for all of us than this half marathon for me has been.

My fight is because children see that with effort and fight we can, that we will have to sacrifice but we should never throw in the towel and from good young people to start the sport.I do not want their parents to stop them, to be aware of what is done and that children with the help of their potatoes fight.

I warn that I speak well of the McG Dexcom and insulin bomb hahaha.Please do not take it badly we have to laugh that we have enough on top.

Link ;Notif_t=feed_comment

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/15/2015 10:44 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

@jconegar I tell you two things, the first is that it seems great that you share the experience, in fact, I encourage you to keep doing it!= D> = D> = D>, The second, that I am going to change the category to the topic, is much more appropriate in "experiences with diabetes", and please, in addition to the blog, continues to do it in the forum!;)

Moreover, I've even given you a "like!":)) :)) :)) :))

fer's profile photo
fer
12/15/2015 11:35 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

@jconegar congratulations!I half marathon, but I try to do about 7-8km 2 or 3 times a week, for now with honeymoon I have more or less controlled, to see later!By the way, if you now become famous following this, put on the shirt a reinvindicative message too !!ha ha ha

davidT1's profile photo
davidT1
12/15/2015 11:58 a.m.

DM1 desde 2015
Lantus 10 (a las 14:00h)
Novorapid 2-4-2
HbA1c 5.3
----------------------
DM3 por partida doble

Of course, Fer, the forum is my house, but I start writing everything here would bore many.That is why I have put the two links, so that the people who see it.
The issue of not putting it here is because it would be a lot of letter without being able to put photos in half and I think it would be overwhelming.
Regarding the change of category, it seems great to me.Thank you so much.
Thank you for I like hahaha.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/15/2015 11:59 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Congratulations @jconegar !!!!
I do not run, but my daughters and my husband yes (rare is the week that we do not have a popular race or competition) so I understand you and if I got excited when my husband finished his first half marathon, I imagine what you should feel.
The first thing my daughter asked me during her admission after her diagnosis was if she could continue running, neither she nor I knew that it was going to be a fundamental pillar in her life from that moment.After 15 days of his diagnosis he competed again, and a month he got his first podium after the diagnosis, nor tells you what we were excited, more than when at age seven he won his first race.After a més stop for tendonitis, on Saturday he will run again in a San Silvestre and on Sunday he will compete in his first cross after his diagnosis.
Fighter people like you are a great example for children, you can be sure that my daughter will read your experience (I already take care).

RocioLlinares's profile photo
RocioLlinares
12/15/2015 12:02 p.m.

Mamá de María. 15 años. Diagnósticada 05/06/2015
Humalog
Tresiba
@RocioLlinares
Última hemo 6,1

@jconegar although I think I already congratulated you, just in case it happened to me I put it here.

It seems phenomenal to put it here, on Facebook and on your blog.This afternoon quietly in my house I see it

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/15/2015 12:45 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Shared joys are always a double joy.Congratulations and keep fighting, champion !!

And the phrase that I put now is why we laugh.It is not mine, but in the marathon of TV3 someone said something and I liked it ... is that this diabetes must be carried with humor, which does not mean taking it to joke.

So keep it up, and see if you tell many people to encourage sport.:)

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
12/15/2015 12:46 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@Davidt1 I started doing 500 meters and I died, in MTB I was not able to upload a mountain, in Indoor cycle after 20 minutes of starting I had to go out and almost call an ambulance, and now for a month andHalf I started with the road.My problem, how late I started, and that is what I don't want to happen to children, young and adults.What you do is very good 7-8 km two or three times a week is great.
Now I have pending challenges until May 2016, too many maybe for me, but I will fight for them.I do not want diabetes to stop me more in life, I will not be the same as a non -diabetic, it is true, but I will fight.Thank you very much for the animals to continue fighting.

@rociolinares what joy you give me that your daughter fights and expires day by day.It is impressive what it feels like every time a challenge is overcome.Give your daughter a hug and in each race win or not show you that she is already a winner, a winner because just being there at the exit is already for a medal.Hait it and that Luche does not stop.In the blog is all my story with sport, my challenges, my joys and less joys.A big hug.

@joseludi you are always there by encouraging me in running, mtb or road.I finally got what I intended so much, it is true that the rhythms were not out of series, but I did not care, for me they were good, I did not give up, it was a half marathon to smile and that my eyes were loaded before ending whenObserve the goal of satisfaction of having enjoyed as a dwarf.

@Gemater knows that I appreciate you a lot and we have many equal views.It is a shame not to be able to make a stay to laugh all and share opinions and laughs.You are very big !!!!!

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/15/2015 12:59 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

jconegar said:
The theme of not putting it here is because it would be a lot of followed without being able to put photos in half and I think it would be overwhelming.

fer's profile photo
fer
12/15/2015 1:02 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Congratulations!!!!= D>

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/15/2015 1:04 p.m.

Let's see if @Fer ...

I did not know that it could be, for those who do not know it is the microinfusora Animas Vibe together with the Dexcom G4 glucose meter.
Well positions, I ask you for a private message, can image files be sent?

@anaisabel thank you very much !!!!!
@Anaisabel thank you very much !!!!

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/15/2015 1:29 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

@jconegar you are a machine !!Between the Half Marathon and your Videos of Bricomania next we see you in Salvame Deluxe with Jorge Javier ... :))

All the best

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/15/2015 1:59 p.m.

@sigsauer how difficult it is mentioned with that only hahaha
Well I realize that you have not noticed well on the blog.
Look at the photos well and look for the Dexcom sensor hahaha.
I will tell you and make the chronicle about it.I think I am the guinea pig of Spain.
Thank you very muchssss

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/15/2015 2:34 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Congratulations @jconegar !!!Let's see if this afternoon I look at the links and I am encouraging, not for marathons, with motivating myself to exercise

Veronica14's profile photo
Veronica14
12/15/2015 2:38 p.m.

DM1 desde el 21/09/2015
NovoRapid y Lantus

?Very satisfactory.
Of course, Verónica14 each what you can, the important thing is not to accommodate the couch.
I hope you tell me in a few days that you have encouraged yourself to do anything.
In the blog there is a lot about me, moving by seeing how I started with a non -young age from nothing and as I gradually do a little more.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/15/2015 2:45 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Ha, I have already seen it.You carry it in the thigh of the left leg piraton !!!You already commented that you were going to try it and I see that in the end you tried it, to see what lasts ...

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
12/15/2015 2:54 p.m.

It seems fantastic that you share your experiences, so we learn.My most sincere congratulations for that challenge overcome.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
12/15/2015 3:36 p.m.

Congratulations @jconegar.Making these sports experiences public can help many to start in sport, a factor that helps to get this travel partner better and have a great time in this type of event.Congratulations!= D>

juanpagsr's profile photo
juanpagsr
12/15/2015 4:36 p.m.

Congratulations @jconegar !!It is seen that you are a fighter and you can with the obstacles that are put ahead !!

Marga_rita's profile photo
Marga_rita
12/15/2015 5:10 p.m.

Congratulations Machine, I already congratulated you for the half marathon but I do it again and for having these initiatives and because you are the joy of the garden I say of the forum !!!

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/15/2015 5:49 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.