I want to share another challenge that I have achieved.

jconegar's profile photo   12/15/2015 10:44 a.m.

Congratulations @jconegar, you are a crack!

Inday's profile photo
Inday
12/15/2015 7:12 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@roar Thank you very much, this challenge had special affection in Running, now the problem is that in running I have achieved it I am thinking about something bigger for 2017.
In theme of mountain bike there I have them I can prick in one of these next ones that I have pending, but if I skewer and I do not throw the towel, I will get up again and the fight will continue.We have it more difficult and not little, and I will not stop, how many times I fall.And I will comment that I have fallen without any problem, because surely someone can learn from those falls.Thankssss.

@juanpagsr I was looking for times before but I realized that towards the fool, I revolutionized the heart of more to take less and improve times, the first topic is to get it and go through the finish line and the following times it is takes a long time, but never to have a bad time insideof how bad it can happen in this type of tests.Thanksssss.

@Marga_rita thank you very much, the fight is constant are different disciplines, I want children and young people to enjoy the sport that does not happen to me.We do not realize many times that walking is a very good sport, which even goes to train.I also have hard challenges now pending that I have to strive a lot but I will try yes or yes.

@Gala hahaha, good to show the joy of the garden hahaha, that's typical here from the area of ​​Murcia.Ahh !!!!It seems that the issue of the templates is gradually solved, but that does not take away a visit, it would really have to organize a remaining and a debate among all, hahaha.A hug!!!

@Inday well are you the winners, the best, this great family that we all compose we are to help and comment everything, because we all learn from everyone.With which what I publish can help one even if it is only to a child or person to live better for me will be a triumph.I always try to put myself at everyone's service, I think almost the whole forum has my mobile.My greatest joy when I get a wasap or a call and I can help, you know that if I am and I can answer at the moment.

Thanks to this great family and @Fer for having achieved this forum, that there are the debates that exist, we are all some great thickens and fantastic and sweet girls (which fine I turn to talk about the girls hahahaha)

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/15/2015 9:17 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Girls :)) :)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/15/2015 9:32 p.m.

Congratulations @jconegar.
Keep it up

LAZALOP's profile photo
LAZALOP
12/16/2015 8:10 a.m.

@jconegar, congratulations and thank you very much for sharing...I am about to go buy some bambas right now hahahaha !!
The truth is that I have long done something else to complement the paddle, that it burns very little, and your example motivates me because we debut almost at the same age and we are almost fifth.At the moment I will start with some walks through the river and then we will see hahahaha !!

Seriously, congratulations and thanks for sharing, it will be age but these things are getting more and more excited, and just reading you, I put my hair standing.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/16/2015 8:39 a.m.

The other day he spoke on WhatsApp with a compi of the Logroño forum and we both agreed that in this forum one feels very accompanied and that there are wonderful people, starting with its creator (Fer must feel very proud of your "creature") passing through Jorge, withqdequimica, Joseudi, Kraken, Gemater, etc ... (I leave many but give you as appointed) and on top of that you are those who with your challenges you stick us to try to be better.

Congratulations Jorge and others thanks for being our online family !!!!!(It must be that these dates make me sensitive)-

Monica_LTD's profile photo
Monica_LTD
12/16/2015 11:53 a.m.

www.latiendadeladiabetes.com
info.latiendadeladiabetes@gmail.com

El Libro Blanco de la Diabetes
La diabetes contada por diabéticos

@lazalop thank you very muchssss.Your words of mood help me not to fall and continue with the fight within my limits.

@kraken great, the thinking that has helped you encourage you a little with sport for me is the greatest happiness in the world, if you read the entire blog little by little, because maybe it becomes heavy, you will see how I started from zero totally.I started playing only the Indoor cycle where I don't hold more than 25 minutes I think you remember.Now Cycle Indoor, Mountain Bike, Running and for a month and a half road bike, which is the next challenge that I have to act with head before doing so, always everything with head and without follies.You comment to walk, it is a sport that I also practice also, also when you realize you will be jogging 5 km and gradually go up.Well the age to see if I fix it, when I put it I had 41, now 43 hahaha, but I can not compare to when I was 20 because now I give a thousand kicks to that 20 years that I do not do anything.

@monica_ltd Thank you very much !!!!Maybe Christmas is like you, I don't like them very much, well the truth is nothing, I just try to fool myself for my children.Thanks to the sport all the bad rolls and bad thoughts help me forget and clean my mind.My little challenges, my little follies in addition to my family are my illusion to live, to overcome myself, for helping everyone I can.You know Monica that I have a special affection for you and Alvaro, why?Because you deserve it.A hug.Ah !!!And to that little one, well not so small, hahaha too !!!!I am getting into some of them that I am missing hours and I have to get them out anywhere.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/17/2015 1:38 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

After reading everything what I can say ... I also have challenges with this disease ahead (not sports), and they make it so difficult that I don't know if I will ever get it.

There is nothing better in this life than to propose something and get it, so you know, for the next challenge!

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
12/17/2015 1:53 a.m.

It is not surprising that you are so proud, it is for it.If it is already an achievement to run average marathon, do it with diabetes with those levels you comment is .... absolutely incredible.I guess the "pots" help a lot, but I don't want to take away any merit, you are a great example.

I have read about the 11 rations of breakfast, to recharge, and that you put 75% insulin.I wanted to ask you if it had not also been worth eating less and putting less insulin (even nothing), because there is nothing more unpleasant than sport with the gut full :-(
(I swim for two hours I take ten servings and put an insulin unit. I don't take less rations because I think I would have a hiccgo lighter ...)

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
12/17/2015 8:41 p.m.

Congratulations @jconegar !!!!How I'm glad!You are a chute of optimism and energy, read your comments, so cheerful and positive, I love it ... I want that fighter and fighting spirit to always accompany you and accompany us all.A hug :)

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
12/17/2015 9:05 p.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

@Arotorias Thank you very much, the important thing is to have some sporting challenge or another class, something for what we have illusion in fighting to help us keep the mind busy.You will see how you get those challenges you pursue and if we fall above and the fight continues.

@Roar of course that if the pots help those, before when I did not have them on a bicycle training of several hours I had a lot of analytics but they did not prevent me from having my illusions, as well as more gels I had to take.As I commented on the blog, I took an HC overload since Thursday to be loaded with glucogen, the well hydrated muscles I always drink 3 lt of water daily, and that morning I lift myself at 6.45 am to put the insulin and have breakfast tothe 7 am so that at the time of the race the digestion is more than made and practically without active insulin of said bolus.I do not do this in a normal training, the goal of glycogen loaded was to take the minimum of possible gels, there have been none at the end.At no time did I feel dizziness, or pull, I saw people drinking gels, dizzy and even vomiting and there I was diabetic and thus running for what I understand that it was correct, although not quite because the last km stops smilingAnd they hit me.It is true that this peak could have avoided it perhaps but it was not a plan to try the first time that really did that in the race and the second in my life.Sanding this of living with our backpack is hard, and I fight to live better, I tell the four winds that I am diabetic something that has touched us for free and without asking.It costs me a lot especially to me that I have not done sports in life.I want people to know that diabetics we exist and we need machines to live better.

@Ainhoa ​​Thank you very much.I consider it a small success because at my 43 years I had never run, I fell and the continuous fight.There are forum partners who are true cracks and I admire them.I really fight for some small challenges, I get a lot like myself for not having played sport before.If you read the blog you will see how my life was.I wear my little challenges, my illusions because it helps me a lot in my life.If I can help only one person, if only one to walk, which is a great sport I am happy.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/17/2015 10:35 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

@jconegar congratulations!It is very satisfactory.Hopefully one day we can coincide in a race!

pochola's profile photo
pochola
12/21/2015 7:34 p.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

@Pochola What a piece of rhythm you carry !!!!!That is impressive, congratulations !!!!!What a machine.I do not reach those rhythms or by Asomo.Well we go together and then wait for me after changing, showering and having taken a couple of minimum hahaha reeds.
Thanks for your words, it has been very hard to get this average for me.Never leave the sport, do not know the years that you have or the time you have been, but the ones that are great !!!!! Little by little you are increasing km without realizing it.
I have to focus a lot on the bike without forgetting the running, next year this must be repeated some more the popular average, that if enjoying in the race, which I have realized that it is the most important thing.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/21/2015 8:31 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

pochola said:
@jconegar congratulations!That for me at my age and all diabetes problems is very satisfactory.Hopefully one day we can coincide in a race!
What do you only reach 5-5.15 min/km making “Solo” 10km ???

They are but that very well, I don't know how old you are and if you have been running for a long time.I encourage and continue like this: -H

DiabetesForo
12/21/2015 8:48 p.m.

Hahaha, because man, it is not excessively greater, I am 33 years old.Last year I did the Christmas race of my town, and I thought about continuing to run but in the end I did not follow.

And 8 weeks ago I resumed it.My husband did athletics, so he takes my rhythm and all those things ... come on that he squeezes me by taking out the best of me.Every day I like what happens that I am going to do a tread study, because my hip bothers me (I must have a little shorter leg or something).

Since I am a diabetic I have walked a lot, a lot, at least 15 km a day, I think it has made it fit.Now we go to the gym as long as you can and my complexion (I am 1.65 and weight 45-47 kg) and the desire to self-monitor myself make this sport more every day.

I would love to do socks, to see if I can someday! @Jconegar @joseludi

pochola's profile photo
pochola
12/22/2015 10:29 a.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

@pochola forgive for not answering before I is late, I had a hard training to overcome myself.
Like if you can make stockings !!!!Of course, of course !!!!There are others that I know very well much older than you and have already made their average, without having done any sport all my life

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/22/2015 7:06 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

pochola said:
hahaha, because man, it is not excessively greater, I am 33 years old.Last year I did the Christmas race of my town, and I thought about continuing to run but in the end I did not follow.

And 8 weeks ago I resumed it.My husband did athletics, so he takes my rhythm and all those things ... come on that he squeezes me by taking out the best of me.Every day I like what happens that I am going to do a tread study, because my hip bothers me (I must have a little shorter leg or something).

Since I am a diabetic I have walked a lot, a lot, at least 15 km a day, I think it has made it fit.Now we go to the gym as long as you can and my complexion (I am 1.65 and weight 45-47 kg) and the desire to self-monitor myself make this sport more every day.

I would love to do socks, to see if I can someday!

With the data that you give me perfectly you can consider in the short term to make an average.

You are in a light weight, at all overweight.You do 15 km a day walking.What else do you want?Of course, if you have discomfort with your hips, do not leave the subject and see you a good sports podologist that is not a saleplantillas and forward.

You see you looking for this spring an average that I am sure you would be prepared if you do not arise any setback

DiabetesForo
12/22/2015 8:14 p.m.

I was going to open another thread but I thought that surely those who liked them would open again.
Yesterday my cables were crossed and thanks to everyone's support I decided to overcome myself in one of the training.It is impressive what happens without carrying any overload and eating the right in training of this type.It was many hours, it was not easy but with enthusiasm and desire you can, with a scarcely one month and a half of riding a road bike combining it with the other disciplines I am very happy.I had to take a lot of portions, in the blog I write everything in detail.
Link

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
12/23/2015 5:37 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.