WARNING!!Remove ACCU-Chek strips

el_bardomero's profile photo   12/23/2015 4:31 p.m.

Today I have gone to the pharmacy for ACCU-CHECK strips and for what you can see they are removing them from the market and for what there will only be if it is in some pharmacies.So you will have to change glucometer.

el_bardomero's profile photo
el_bardomero
12/23/2015 4:31 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Oh really????I use an accu chek expert glucometer, as one that does not calculate the bolus I am lost!: -S: (((

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
12/23/2015 9:19 p.m.

And those of us who have a pump Accucchek Combo, with the connected glucometer?

Monica_LTD's profile photo
Monica_LTD
12/23/2015 9:25 p.m.

www.latiendadeladiabetes.com
info.latiendadeladiabetes@gmail.com

El Libro Blanco de la Diabetes
La diabetes contada por diabéticos

In my ambulatory they only give them those who take bomb.
They gave me another glucometer the True results.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/23/2015 9:26 p.m.

What community are you talking about?I think that on each site it is different ... I do not finish believing it.

Papajesus1's profile photo
Papajesus1
12/23/2015 9:29 p.m.

Padre de Jesús. Bomba insulina y dexcom g4 share. Debut con 18 meses....ya con 7 añitos...Hemo entorno a 7....y mucha lucha diaria.....ya sabéis..poco dormir y bastantes miedos....pero mi niño es feliz luego yo también.

Here, in Huesca, they no longer give them

Anaisabel
12/23/2015 9:33 p.m.

I took them out yesterday without a problem in Andalusia ... but it looks bad li what you say.

Papajesus1
12/23/2015 10:20 p.m.

Padre de Jesús. Bomba insulina y dexcom g4 share. Debut con 18 meses....ya con 7 añitos...Hemo entorno a 7....y mucha lucha diaria.....ya sabéis..poco dormir y bastantes miedos....pero mi niño es feliz luego yo también.

I ask my endocrine a month ago, for another comment that I read in the forum, and at least in my hospital (Granollers, BCN) they continue to give them without problem and stay calm.
I do not know whether to give them as a social will be according to where you live or not, but it is already worrying that in a pharmacy they comment that they remove them from the market.
I also wear the Accouck-Fombo bomb

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
12/24/2015 12:09 a.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

However, in another pharmacy (Capital Granada) they say that they have no news that they leave to stop managing.

el_bardomero's profile photo
el_bardomero
12/24/2015 9:37 a.m.

Bardomero, I am from Granada capital and for the moment without problems, although my child uses a bomb and is in pediatric age ... if they withdraw them if it is pir economic motifs I think we should claim.

Papajesus1
12/24/2015 8:49 p.m.

I changed glucaometer, I had an action sensor with the Comforf SensorAnd the device to say that I have it well, I went to my doctor and gave me one of Abbot, I do not know if those glucometers are no longer so accurate or it is mine I was already 8 years old, but maybe that is the reason forThe withdrawal

xavi79's profile photo
xavi79
12/25/2015 11:02 a.m.

Well, they started giving them last month in the SS, I was removed from the glucomenlx+ that said that the climbs were bad.

What a lack of control in glucometers.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
12/25/2015 12:46 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Hello companions, I almost stoned when I have read this post ... with how happy I am with accouchek.I have called directly and I think it is a subject of communities.In Catalonia there is no news of the subject.Hugs

Quim's profile photo
Quim
12/29/2015 5:34 p.m.

I have been told that in the month of January, when I have a recipe, I have to carry my Acchek Compaq device to the ambulatory, it smells in return.

pickmalion's profile photo
pickmalion
01/03/2016 4:34 p.m.

Eye with the peseteros pharmacists.They tried to strain me that the strips I used were going to disappear, but fortunately there had the pharmaceutical a new meter ... totally false, neither the endocrine nor the personnel of other pharmacies knew anything about it.

Pikitoni's profile photo
Pikitoni
01/04/2016 9:16 p.m.

DM I desde 2006 | Fiasp + Tresiba

JOPE ... I have read the comment of @sherpa41 about the glucomen meter, not because my daughter has it but out of curiosity, I have already found the following communication in this regard ... (I don't know if I have attached the link well).They effectively withdraw it due to the lack of reliability in high readings.When I read news of this type, and lately I read a few, I am quite worried... On the basis only to the results that the meter throws, we make important, transcendental decisions, such as correcting hyperglycemia or suspending a basal and providing glucose in the hypo ... We trust them ... we assume the maximum reliability, and news like this you fear in your body.

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
01/04/2016 11:45 p.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

They have made the change of Aviva Aviva (they have not asked me and I still use it until it has strips) for the True result, I have compared them and measure the same.
Call the Nipro laboratories to give me a smaller glucometer because the one they provided in the health center was giant.
I will make more checks since you say that they fail a lot.

Anaisabel
01/05/2016 9:15 a.m.

In Toledo, without problems, yes, those of Bayer for the meter of the 640, nothing, now I am using some that got a relative, but they should have 40 and I would not be anymore to return to those of Abbott and put meAt hand the information to the bomb, Grrrr!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/28/2016 1:15 a.m.

anaisabel said:
They have made the change of Aviva Aviva (they have not asked me and I still use it until they have strips) for the True result, I have compared them and measure them the same.
Call the Nipro laboratories to give me a smaller glucometer because the one they provided in the health center was giant.
I will make more checks since you say that they fail a lot.

And why do you withdraw the accu Chek Aviva?What community are you?

Nila's profile photo
Nila
04/28/2016 10:48 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

I had to change because my ambulatory was no longer going to supply strips for the accu chek.I'm Aragonese :)

Anaisabel
04/28/2016 12:19 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.