WARNING!!Remove ACCU-Chek strips

el_bardomero's profile photo   12/23/2015 4:31 p.m.

Thanks for the info.They gave it to me, but I have to buy them.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
04/28/2016 9:09 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

el_bardomero said:
today I have gone to the pharmacy for accu-check strips and for what is seen they are removing them from the market and for what there will only be if it remains in some pharmacies.So you will have to change glucometer.

It is not that they are withdrawing at least in Aragon ..... what happens is that there has been a contest and now there are another strips and other gluconstros ..... that are obviously cheaper.
I will be happy to tell you the case .... widely in Aragon

Lupitina's profile photo
Lupitina
07/27/2016 10:52 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

nila said:
thanks for the info.They gave it to me, but I have to buy them.

But the Accouck strips are worth a barbarity if you buy them in pharmacy ..... at least x internet are cheaper

Lupitina's profile photo
Lupitina
07/27/2016 10:53 p.m.

Yes, well, the cheapest thing I got was eBay, but the saleswoman no longer has and to look for a good price and with good expiration ... also in a Belgian pharmacy online, 100 strips 47 euros.But we are fed up with so much money I have changed the glucometer for another with strips bought by eBay, 100 well -expiration strips 16 euros and here some forero comments that it is equally good.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
07/27/2016 10:56 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

nila said:
anaisabel said:
They have made the change of Aviva Aviva (they have not asked me and I still use it until you have strips) For True results, I have compared them and measure them the same.
Call the Nipro laboratories to give me a smaller glucometer because the one they provided in the health center was giant.
I will make more checks since you say that they fail a lot.

There are many mistakes with the Nipro ...... The strips are degraded ... in various Health Centers in Aragon they have had to return various expired lots.

I don't know about the Nipro if they will send you something smaller .... they don't have much variety, you have to get in touch with Nipro's representative in your CCAA

And why do you withdraw the accu Chek Aviva?What community are you?

They remove the X strips that there is a contest in the corresponding Department of Health ......

Lupitina's profile photo
Lupitina
07/27/2016 10:58 p.m.

Well, what a grace that in a community they give them and in others not;And it also seems that some forum users feel relieved that in yours if they continue to give them, we have what we choose.
What a country disaster !!

ajd's profile photo
ajd
10/01/2016 11:34 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.