Freestyle: worse and worse.

Sherpa41's profile photo   01/27/2015 4:39 p.m.

He had been with a sensor that always marked between 30 and 60 points more than the capillary.Yesterday night I kept marking hypos while 120, which made me very nervous and also bothered me more than usual (when I have been heshes and bothers me for many days), so I took it out.Two days before it ends, thinking that the next day I would put a new one and that perhaps it would be better.

Today I put the new one, I wait for the 60 minutes of rigor and tell me "Sensor's mistake, put on a new one.": -L has anyone else happened?

If I was already very disappointed the bad calibration of the last sensors, this has already put me in bad ostia.I was about to send him to take for ass, but I have called Abbot and it seems that customer service has improved a lot.They have attended me right away and say they will send me a new sensor in a couple of days.(They have already sent me the shipment of the shipment)

I will give you a last chance, but the truth is that although when I do well it makes me much calmer and I recognize that I do more things.The fact of carrying the sensor always placed, bothers me much more than I thought.When it works well then I endure, but when not, you realize the shit that is to have to wear a sensor nailed and a patch around 14 days.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/27/2015 4:39 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

sherpa41 said:
had been with a sensor that always marked between 30 and 60 points more than the capillary.Yesterday night I kept marking hypos while 120, which made me very nervous and also bothered me more than usual (when I have been heshes and bothers me for many days), so I took it out.Two days before it ends, thinking that the next day I would put a new one and that perhaps it would be better.

Today I put the new one, I wait for the 60 minutes of rigor and tell me "Sensor's mistake, put on a new one.": -L has anyone else happened?

If I was already very disappointed the bad calibration of the last sensors, this has already put me in bad ostia.I was about to send him to take for ass, but I have called Abbot and it seems that customer service has improved a lot.They have attended me right away and say they will send me a new sensor in a couple of days.(They have already sent me the shipment of the shipment)

I will give you a last chance, but the truth is that although when I do well it makes me much calmer and I recognize that I do more things.The fact of carrying the sensor always placed, bothers me much more than I thought.When it works well then I endure, but when not, you realize the shit that is to have to wear a sensor nailed and a patch around 14 days.

Have you not asked to send them the defective sensor?Thinking that you wear a sensor, I think it is more head than anything else.At first I was looking for no one to touch me even a little.Now I misunderstand at all (maybe even more)

I hope the new one better Sherpa41.All the best

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/27/2015 7:20 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

On the phone they have not told me anything that I send them the defective, but in the shipment of shipping it says:
1x return packaging Ifu - Spanish
RPES01 € 0.00

1 x Prepaid Postage Label International
RKPPLBLI € 0.00

1 x biohazard bag
RKBIOBAG € 0.00

1 x Return Avelope Padded
Rest € 0.00

1 x Replacement Freestyle Free Kit Sensor, UK, Spain
715 **-01R € 0.00

Does that send me a disposal bag means that I have to save the one that does not work and give it to me when they give me the new one?

And then you say you don't notice, do you put it in the same place as they say, there on the forearm?I have long want to try my thigh but I didn't just decide.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/28/2015 3:07 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

sherpa41 said:
by phone they have not told me anything to send them the defective, but in the shipment albaran he puts:
1x return packaging Ifu - Spanish
RPES01 € 0.00

1 x Prepaid Postage Label International
RKPPLBLI € 0.00

1 x biohazard bag
RKBIOBAG € 0.00

1 x Return Avelope Padded
Rest € 0.00

1 x Replacement Freestyle Free Kit Sensor, UK, Spain
715 **-01R € 0.00

Does that send me a disposal bag means that I have to save the one that does not work and give it to me when they give me the new one?

And then you say you don't notice, do you put it in the same place as they say, there on the forearm?I have been trying to put it in my thigh but I didn't just decide.

It looks like you have to send them the defective sensor.I would call for you to clear your doubts.It may be that the messenger to give you the package has instructions to deliver the package with the condition that the sensor dwells in the wraps that they send you and deliver it.I spend like this with a printer that bought defective, the messenger gave me the New and I had to put and give him the old woman.

I do not notice the sensor, sometimes especially at the beginning I notice a slight stinging, as sometimes when you click and what is the needle with the tip bad.But it's nothing annoying

I always put it where Abbott indicates.If you give me a little time, I look for a Facebook group of free users that I think they mentioned in a post about the free in an English forum and that they talked about something about they were testing in other places.At the time I did not give importance and the lack of time and that I was doing well where I had it made me forget.

Greetings

DiabetesForo
01/28/2015 6:32 p.m.

I have already found the Facebook group page.The truth is that if I am registered on Facebook is to follow Hansolo's page (the sugary Jedi) and join this group.

ATTACHED screenshot where Andrea Murray puts a photo of where he has placed the patch and says he had the previous patch in the same area but in the other leg.Comment that the previous sensor was very precise.

It will be a matter of following the group a bit to see where the events go :-)

DiabetesForo
01/28/2015 8:22 p.m.

Thanks Joseludi, I sign that Facebook page in favorites.;-)

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/28/2015 8:40 p.m.

sherpa41 said:
thanks Joseludi, I sign that Facebook page in favorites.;-)

You are welcome ;)

You will tell us what you have had to do with the defective sensor in case it ever happens to us

DiabetesForo
01/28/2015 9:03 p.m.

Hello everyone !!!My son also carries the freestyle and we spoiled a sensor just before Christmas.I claim it and today reading that Sherpa had also claimed one with positive results I was encouraged to call again.I called and they told me that they sent me and that I had to send the spoiled back in an envelope they send me.So if Sherpa, the envelope is to devote the damaged.
I wanted to tell you another little thing to the freestyle users and it is not possibleIt is inside (I encourage you to do it) and it carries electronics and the famous battery.
For us it was a very big change and the truth is that except this sensor that does not be active, we do not know very well because, it works very well.When it gives us very high or very low values ​​we always contrast and the truth is that the margin in measurements is minimal, when it does not nail them.We know that the Dexcom is to leagues but in terms of cost there, things are changing and for the moment it is what we can afford.
I share with Hansolo the feeling of seeing a glycemia curve of one night, it is more than impressive and exciting .....
All the best

Enma's profile photo
Enma
01/29/2015 1:17 p.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

I am glad that you will be encouraged, it seems that the batteries have been put in the customer service.Now we just need to put them on the quality controls of the sensors.

And the replacement sensor has just arrived, the truth is that it has gone much faster than when I buy them that it takes me minimum 3 days, this 24 hours it has taken.

And yes, there is a bag and a padded envelope to send the sparkled sensor to Whitney, England.I guess you can throw directly into the normal mailbox since it has a paid postal expenses label.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
01/29/2015 1:36 p.m.

Well, go roll.I call Abbot to inform me about free freestyle and it turns out that they don't serve new customers until April.They don't have enough stocks !!!It seems very strong.In the end...

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/30/2015 1:12 p.m.

sherpa41 said:
I'm glad you will encourage you Enma, it seems that the batteries have been put in the customer service.Now we just need to put them on the quality controls of the sensors.

And the replacement sensor has just arrived, the truth is that it has gone much faster than when I buy them that it takes me minimum 3 days, this 24 hours it has taken.

And yes, there is a bag and a padded envelope to send the sparkled sensor to Whitney, England.I guess you can throw directly to the normal mailbox since it has a paid postal expenses label.

I'm glad that in the end everything has come out.I guess if possible in the mailbox you can throw it out there, if you will not have to enter the post office.

DiabetesForo
01/30/2015 8:02 p.m.

meginer said:
well go roll.I call Abbot to inform me about free freestyle and it turns out that they don't serve new customers until April.They don't have enough stocks !!!It seems very strong.In the end...

I want to think that they do not want to expand the client circle until the sensor has perfected.Let's say that we are going to be "the guinea pigs" but paying.It may be that within a few months the reliability is greater

DiabetesForo
01/30/2015 8:04 p.m.

I hope Joseludi

Aryi's profile photo
Aryi
02/02/2015 12:33 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992
Bomba insulina Medtronic

They are going to do a study to me and my sister with him;And I told the nurse what you comment here and said:
People are delighted, blood measurements cannot be compared with interstitials, you have to look at the graphs and body reactions in situations, digestions, etc.,.
We'll see if we like it or not:-/

belefe74's profile photo
belefe74
02/02/2015 5:56 p.m.

Diagnosticada en 1997
Siempre intentando mejorar.

Belefe, tell him that there are sensors that work very well and others very badly, that people with what is delighted is with the Dexcom.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/02/2015 11:27 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello everyone !!We are delighted and when sometimes it gives us a value that we believe doubtful, we do not hesitate to compare with the capillary, since also the pediatrician of Iago remembered the freestyle strips.Yesterday it gave him a high value before dinner and he did not feel that way and the capillary measurement confirmed that he did not have that high value at all ... in short mistakes the capillaries also give them, right ??
They told me in the customer service that if they ask us to send it, the spoiled sensor is to see what it could fail.It is fine that they have errors feedback and know that it can fail to make it more and more perfect.
All the best

Enma's profile photo
Enma
02/03/2015 12:57 p.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

How do you realize a high value without clicking?

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
02/03/2015 2:01 p.m.

Jolin for the symptoms, both the high and low sugar "normally" gives symptoms, if you have a dry mouth, thirst, tiredness ... and gives you the free 80, something does not fit or vice versa, you are so fresh and mark you 300...
And with the descents because the same, it gave me 44 - 40-46 like that one hour and I didn't notice a bad

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/03/2015 3:55 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

If you don't have reliable results, it can be dangerous ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/03/2015 4:23 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Below if I feel, but above, if I have 300 I don't notice the truth.I guess each one is a world.

BanHop's profile photo
BanHop
02/03/2015 4:38 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.