Freestyle: worse and worse.

Sherpa41's profile photo   01/27/2015 4:39 p.m.

I also notice them with high values, last week 514: ((and at all I was wrong.
I have never noticed high values.
Regina thanks, I will tell you when I go, we have already told the Dexcom, and no case.

belefe74's profile photo
belefe74
02/03/2015 5:08 p.m.

Diagnosticada en 1997
Siempre intentando mejorar.

Well, I immediately put me thick saliva, like pasty

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/03/2015 6:20 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

regina said:
belefe, tell that there are sensors that work very well and others very badly, that people with what is delighted is with the dexcom.

I am one of those who is delighted but with free.Now I would not exchange it by the Descom, it does not give me anything personally.

The best thing is to try it and if they do well and can allow them to continue with him.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/03/2015 7:01 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I do notice when I'm low, but when I'm high I don't notice anything

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/03/2015 7:32 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I do notice when I am high, in fact I begin to notice when I am in 200-250 at most ... and it starts to hurt my head, never fails!

Laire's profile photo
Laire
02/03/2015 9:03 p.m.

22 años. Tipo 1, debut 06/2014.
22 u. Lantus por las mañanas + Apidra

Hello everyone !!Iago does notice if it is high or low.If this high has general discomfort: belly pain, heading ... right away.And when it also has its symptoms: hunger, tiredness ... it is infallible, if it tells me: I notice me low and we measure it, fixed that it is low.It only happened to notice that it was low and was not when at Christmas that was in a lack of control and usually very high (lack of school and that is why lack of physical activity) noticed hypos while in 100 or 120.
All the best

Enma's profile photo
Enma
02/04/2015 1:02 p.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

In the other thread of the free (by the way, they should be re -founded) I have commented that today I have made the balance of my 10 sensors with him.Being impossible to tell here in a post, I have no choice but to redirect to the blog where I have published it.I'm sorry.
Link

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
02/06/2015 11:51 p.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Well, as I told you, we have been free, on Friday, it ends the 14 days, it is true that as values ​​sometimes they leave a lot like other times and everything with the same sensor, but it is true that when marking the trends you know at every momentHow to act, that otherwise you can not do, I do not think that for the moment I will continue with him for the moment and we will see

belefe74's profile photo
belefe74
02/17/2015 12:53 p.m.

Diagnosticada en 1997
Siempre intentando mejorar.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.