{'en': 'Where do Skin-Tac sell?Any substitute that can find in my pharmacy?', 'es': 'Dónde venden Skin-Tac? algún sustituto que pueda encontrar en mi farmacia?'} Image

Where do Skin-Tac sell?Any substitute that can find in my pharmacy?

HanSolo's profile photo   09/16/2014 12:42 p.m.

Thank you, I think the wipes are better than the liquid.But I wanted someone to think about it if he has tried both.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
04/01/2016 11:41 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

My son carries the G4 and the Novalab commercial told me that they bring the towels of the United States.Sure

Polete's profile photo
Polete
06/05/2016 7:32 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, dialibreshop.es has it in its catalog since last week: Link

marsr's profile photo
marsr
11/04/2016 7:50 p.m.

In the Dialibre Clinic of Madrid you find it, they send it to home.

hoyos9's profile photo
hoyos9
06/01/2017 11:55 a.m.

valky said:
At the end of me the two glue wipes that dexcom gives with the initial kit, I was looking for the skin-tac, and in my pharmacy they looked for me the alternative that I have also heard here:Conveen (Coloplast), which is a box of 54 glue wipes such as the Skin Tac, and the day after asking them.At the moment I have only tried one, I do not know if it will be that or not but for the moment this patch is beating my records with 31 days :)

Good I have read that you have used the wipes
Convene of Coloplast What do you think of them?

Fco_Javier_8888's profile photo
Fco_Javier_8888
06/07/2017 10:09 a.m.

Good morning.I buy Skin Tac directly from a distributor who told me the laboratory that manufactures it because my pharmacy either got it either.I leave you the website: www.clinibax.es
I am looking for it and I do not find it, I do not know if they continue to market it ... a work, but there are a thousand similar products (edito: I have reread the mails that I exchanged with them and does not appear on the web because they ask them to the laboratory when they ask for it).I attach the file with the characteristics of the product that they sent me in case it serves you.I use spray.By the way, it's no longer called Skin Tac, it's called Secure
I take the opportunity to ask you.What do you use to cover the transmitters when you bathe in the pool?In the shower they endure Hypafix and those things but if I am going to be in the water for a while I fear no ...
Thanks and greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
06/08/2017 12:33 p.m.

Good afternoon.I correct myself.It's not Skin Tac, it's Skin prep that I was talking about.And you can buy it directly at curandoraidas.com which is the official Smith & Nephew page (they also sell Opsite IV 3000, it is quite expensive for what I see ...)
Greetings

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/04/2017 8:42 p.m.

The Skin Tac sells you directly Novolab or now I think also in the online store of the Dialibre Clinic.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
07/06/2017 8:47 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.