{'en': 'Where do Skin-Tac sell?Any substitute that can find in my pharmacy?', 'es': 'Dónde venden Skin-Tac? algún sustituto que pueda encontrar en mi farmacia?'} Image

Where do Skin-Tac sell?Any substitute that can find in my pharmacy?

HanSolo's profile photo   09/16/2014 12:42 p.m.

Thank you very much.somewhere?

fer's profile photo
fer
07/13/2015 9:31 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Link

I have asked for the tegadrem that in Novalab is worth about 80 Eur.
What do you think?

rafach's profile photo
rafach
07/13/2015 3:22 p.m.

Diebetico desde hace 12 años. Ultima hemo 6.9%. Usuario de freestyle.

Hi Rafach ... but 6x7 is not very small?I think that the success of a good support is that it covers a lot, not fair because at least it takes off.

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
07/13/2015 10:54 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

The edges at 3 days taken so it has to be a little bigger.
Another truquillo, rounding the corners that takes off less, if you look, all the apostites of the market, even the lifelong strips are rounded by the corners, it is not for aesthetics, it is because it takes off less

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/13/2015 11:31 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Yes, yes ... I agree with gala ... the corner of the corners ... it does not fail, you have to do it always!

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
07/13/2015 11:55 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Pabloj2000 said:
Hi Rafach ... but 6x7 is not very small?I think that the success of a good support is that it covers a lot, not fair because at least it takes off.

Greetings

Well, I don't know, I bought it for freestyle and read that it is the right size I do not remember who put it.

rafach's profile photo
rafach
07/14/2015 10 a.m.

Diebetico desde hace 12 años. Ultima hemo 6.9%. Usuario de freestyle.

If for the freestyle yes, we thought it was for the Dexcom

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/14/2015 11:25 a.m.

How is the Nobecuta put?

Do you throw it and then put the patch?

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
07/21/2015 12:16 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Yes and above covering the sensor so that it does not stain
It does not help me a lot, I stay the stiffey and last the same thing with the Nobecuta that without him and on top he dirties the apostite, I get rid because I stick the rock of the clothes around the aposty.I don't like anything

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/21/2015 12:34 p.m.

I wanted it for the pump patch, it cannot be stuck above because, it could not disconnect the pump.

I am going to buy it today and see how, because in the leg you take it very easily, and I do not know if it is PQ it is touched or pq your leg sweetens more, or is touched with more things, I do not know ....

aranzazuleg
07/21/2015 12:54 p.m.

The Nobecutan is a spray, you can throw it over so that it will hold nas, although the effect of the Nobecuta is super flow, you just have to cover with any cap of a bottle, where you hook so you can unplug it.
For me € 13 thrown

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/21/2015 1 p.m.

@Aaandres have you used it once or several?When was there beach, sweat, pool?
Thanks Aaandress

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
07/21/2015 3 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

I have already bought it, on Friday we test in the leg that is where it is usually released, I will tell you.The bottle of marras cost me € 21 ...

aranzazuleg
07/22/2015 12:55 p.m.

Aranzauleg said:
I have already bought it, on Friday we test in the leg that is where it is usually released, I will tell you.The bottle of marras cost me € 21 ...

Have you bought liquid?where?Do the test before in an area to see how you are doing and you put a touched touched.I have only seen liquids by Amazon and they are much more expensive.I would like to try the liquid since it has to be much more comfortable.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
07/22/2015 1:06 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

jconegar said:
@aaandres have you used it once or several?When was there beach, sweat, pool?
Thanks Aaandress

I have lost myself ... if I have tried what?

aaandres's profile photo
aaandres
07/22/2015 1:54 p.m.

Padre de Andrés, 17 años. Debut: septiembre de 2011.
Levemir (30ud. mañana y 24ud. noche) y Novorapid (en desayuno, comida, merienda y cena 40ud aprox - 24HC/día).
Medidor continuo DEXCOM G4 desde julio 2014
Hemo: 6.2 (Sept. 2013), 7.0 (Dic. 2013), 6.9 (Marzo 2014), 6,6 (Junio 2014), 6,7 (Sept. 2014), 7,0 (Dic. 2014), 7,7 (Mar 2015), 6,9 (Jul. 2015), 7,0 (Sept 2015), 7,4 (Dic 2015), 6,8 (Mar 2016), 6,6 (Julio 2016), 6,8 (Octubre2016)... 7,0 (Mar 2018)

aaandres said:
jconegar said:
Thanks Aaandress

You comment a little above that the wipes made a fatal reaction, well I have understood.That's why I ask you when it happened and how, well, you don't mind saying it.I made a video with these wipes and I would like to know how people have gone, I have been using 3 years and when commenting that you are to know if it happens to more people and if the same situations were given.
Thank you.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
07/22/2015 2:46 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

@Anzazuleg, what have you bought in liquid, the Nobecuta or the Skin Tac?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
07/22/2015 3:51 p.m.

I bought the spray Nobecuta, there is no liquid.

I will change catheter.

aranzazuleg
07/23/2015 11:53 a.m.

jconegar said:
aaandres said:
jconegar said:
jconegar said:
Thanks Aaandress

You comment a little above that the wipes made a fatal reaction, well I have understood.That's why I ask you when it happened and how, well, you don't mind saying it.I made a video with these wipes and I would like to know how people have gone, I have been using 3 years and when commenting that you are to know if it happens to more people and if the same situations were given.
Thank you.

The reaction to the adhesive wipes seems to be usual.
In the case of my son, I was sung ... Almost everything we put on the skin makes him reaction.Already as a child, with a simple bite to correct the bite, we had to manage them to avoid reaction in the chin.

As I have already indicated in other threads, with the Dexcom we have reached a "balance" solution that allows us to endure two weeks without the reaction being very large.I put the operation again:
- Choose a healthy leather area
- Clean it with alcohol
- Apply two generous cavilon layers in spray (hypoallergenic protective film) letting dry between them
- Apply two small tegaderm dressings, one on the other, with an 8mm approx hole.where the sensor needle will enter.
- Placement of the sensor on the tegaderm, pointing well for the needle between the hole.Dexcom adhesive sticks very well on the tegaderm.It is almost impossible to take them off.

If an edge of the tegaderm is taken off, we put a transparent fixomull strip to fix.I don't know why, those loose strips do not produce reaction.If we put fixomull instead of Tegaderm, the result is worse.It is usual to take off because the cavilon layer must gradually degrade.
After two weeks we change the sensor.It usually has a small reaction that is rapidly cured by applying a diprotive antibiotic cream, twice a day for three or four days.

A story, in time and money.But it is what there is.

aaandres's profile photo
aaandres
07/23/2015 11:54 a.m.

Padre de Andrés, 17 años. Debut: septiembre de 2011.
Levemir (30ud. mañana y 24ud. noche) y Novorapid (en desayuno, comida, merienda y cena 40ud aprox - 24HC/día).
Medidor continuo DEXCOM G4 desde julio 2014
Hemo: 6.2 (Sept. 2013), 7.0 (Dic. 2013), 6.9 (Marzo 2014), 6,6 (Junio 2014), 6,7 (Sept. 2014), 7,0 (Dic. 2014), 7,7 (Mar 2015), 6,9 (Jul. 2015), 7,0 (Sept 2015), 7,4 (Dic 2015), 6,8 (Mar 2016), 6,6 (Julio 2016), 6,8 (Octubre2016)... 7,0 (Mar 2018)

Result:

Allergy has not produced him and that my son has quite sensitive skin.
Leave the skin without poro so if it is true that it makes the patch adhere better.
But result .... bad, pq?PQ if your child is started because he looks at him in his leg and bothers him because we can do nothing.

It is very small to leave it in such a visible place for it, it lasted 2 scarce hours.

We are going to use it to go to the beach, as it wets and even if you put the tegaderm on top, that will help you not to take off.

aranzazuleg
07/27/2015 9:59 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.