{'en': 'Diabetics and 3 children ...', 'es': 'Diabética y 3 hijos...'} Image

Diabetics and 3 children ...

tica's profile photo   03/18/2015 10:44 p.m.

I put that, I want to know if any diabetes girl has raised the third child.

I am in love with my two children, but I have always thought that the perfect number is 3. points against ...

Apart from the economic, diabetes and 27 years of evolution ...

That would be 29 when the third was born ..

To what should add how difficult it is to take care of two young children and that it is like to play too many lottery numbers so that one of my children debut in diabetes.

I would like to listen to opinions and experiences!

Thank you!!

tica's profile photo
tica
03/18/2015 10:44 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

I believe that no one with diseases with hereditary component should be able to have children.It is throwing a currency in the air and playing the health of those who love the most ... I would not want diabetes or my worst enemy, much less a child, so I don't have them.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
03/19/2015 12:10 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Tica, enjoy what you have. Don't tempt luck. Pregnancy has its risks.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/19/2015 1:29 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Tica!I encourage you if you want to have a large family you have it.
Of course, diabetes is a whore!But like everything else, you can develop a thousand diseases throughout life.Cancer autoimmune diseases, neurological, infectious diseases.They can develop diseases our children in our belly ... Down syndrome and a thousand rare diseases (not because they are diabetic!) Diabetes is one more .... I sincerely do not believe that there is k look at things like roar (each one ....), already k then better get into a hole and not leave.
Look at life with a little more optimism take advantage of it !!!(I would never blame my mother to have had if she had diabetes) by the way!I am first person in my family with type1 diabetes.
Enjoy your family and be happy !!!
Of course, I don't carry a control as aldillo as when I was single but I try to do what I can.And above all enjoy the family I have created.

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
03/19/2015 8:14 a.m.

If your children have those thousand diseases, it will be because life is so.
If your children have diabetes, it is because you are like that.

It's like that and you know, then don't complain.

(Why don't you adopt?) ...

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
03/19/2015 8:22 a.m.

Well, how sad to live thinking like that ...

Lidia Márquez Rodríguez's profile photo
Lidia Márquez Rodríguez
03/19/2015 8:31 a.m.

26 años - DM1 desde 2010
Bomba insulina Minimed 640G - Uso Freestyle libre de forma discontinua

Hello everyone !!!As a diabetic mother I would tell you to encourage you to have the children you want.You know how to take care of yourself like nobody.The probability that one of your children has diabetes is a bit higher than that of the rest, but I am not diabetics and my son yes.From this prespective it is what I can tell you.
All the best

Enma's profile photo
Enma
03/19/2015 11:27 a.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

Sand according to what you say, my mother should be to blame for me to be diabetic?
Neither my mother is diabetic, nor my father, nor my cousins, uncles, grandparents ... whom I must blame according to what you say?
Type I diabetes is not hereditary, the risk that a type I diabetics as Enma says is little greater than one that is not and also what inherits is not the disease if not the predisposition to suffer from it, in the alleged caseTo carry that genetic load can then or do not develop different factors ... especially environmental, stres (it is super studied in twins that are genetically the same and one develops it and another not).
Every time I coy the endocrine I speak of Edte theme since I have been going around the matter and the endocrine is the 1st year that encourages me in that sense (because I tell him that I am afraid that he touches the lottery) and whatHe tells me that he has its risks but there is a bad control of diabetes before and during pregnancy, but not because he inherits it
Tica if you are sure you want a third child, go ahead but we are going that your husband will have to take extra hours, ha ha ha !!
It is that your mother -in -law said that you were not going to give it grandchildren .. take 3 cups ha ha ha !!

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/19/2015 12:46 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

And another thing!I assure you k a diabetic child in your hands (k you are! You will know how to face your illness in a better way! Kien can form your own mother).
Of course, adopt that you have a very healthy child without any disease !!!!It is of course brought!
I respect the opinions of each one.
I can understand people K could have happened very badly and it is not seen with the strength of bringing someone like him to the world.Alomejor seeing life with another perspective can help your diabetes not condition your life so much to the point of considering not having a family.
Many encouragement to all!And strength!This is a roller coaster.

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
03/19/2015 12:55 p.m.

I would have a football team for me hahaha ... but I will not be a biological mother, because my wife and I think it is better than she is ... because optimal control to get pregnant I will never get it: -w

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
03/19/2015 4:23 p.m.

Llevo 24 años de matrimonio con Mi diabetes :-)

💜Dexcom g6 Diciembre 2020
💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

In your case being 2 women I would do it, what to risk?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/19/2015 5:41 p.m.

roar said:
I believe that no one with diseases with hereditary component should be able to have children.It is throwing a currency in the air and playing the health of those who love the most ... I would not want diabetes or my worst enemy, much less a child, so I don't have them.

I do not agree, but it is respectable ... but you have to be strong ... I was like that ... I stayed to be picked up if I opt for a donation of ovules.Now I'm glad I didn't have done it.And as much as they will debut with diabetes, a life is a life ...

tica's profile photo
tica
03/19/2015 5:45 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

regina said:
ethics, enjoy what you have. You don't tempt luck. Pregnancy has its risks.

Thanks for your opinion, I play the neck to which it coincides with the endocrine ... but it is very easy to comment without having diabetes.I don't know if I explain ... I see a fat man ... Well, I don't eat, if it's so simple .... But when you apply it to the same, the cosq changes ...

When my first child was born, "I needed" another ... now I don't have that need ... but I would like ... I'm going to be happy with the children I have!

tica's profile photo
tica
03/19/2015 5:48 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

On the transmission of diabetes ... today I have been with the elderly in the hospital.It has an IgA deficit that is something of the autoimmine system and if you are looking for diabetes and IgA on the Internet, it says that there is a greater probability of suffering from diabetes ... I was worried and she told me that diabetes 1, unless there is a family pattern(Come on, I am the only one), almost "the children of diabetic parents have a greater predisposition ... that this only applies to diabetes 1. in type 2 is another song.

The doctor is dedicated exactly to this ... I say that something will know

tica's profile photo
tica
03/19/2015 5:53 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

This is ethical, type II is another song, the II if it is hereditary.
To me this last year brings me head, I have been giving the endocrine with the endocrine with what do I only have good diabetes but that I also have hypothyroidism, that there are already 2 self -symmuns and swears and perjure that I have not much more risk than another than another than another than another than another than another than another than anotherIt does not have it, which are not hereditary diseases and type I diabetes is not monochigotic in which the entire gene is damaged if they are not small alterations of many genes with which it is unlikely although it can happen clearly, the same has told me theGenetist (I already tell you I have given many laps to the subject).Both have agreed that probability is more than 10-15%

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/19/2015 6:48 p.m.

There is a small probability but it exists, in fact it has touched me and I know another case of mom diabetic with a girl who debuted with 20 months.I have been with diabetes for 16 years and my daughter has debuted with 9 years and neither my parents, sister, etc ... areI don't even worry.It is super hard because you have a feeling of guilt that is inevitable. I was looking for a second child so imagine the cold water cube that fell to me. In my case the percentage that my son had diabetes increases from 4% to more than more than50%, spoken with a geneticist (according to kinship and number of affected relatives this percentage increases) but it is a very personal decision and I believe that there are much less cases that are inherited than those who do.

beti's profile photo
beti
03/19/2015 10:59 p.m.

If that had told me too, that when there are already relatives and the closer, the risk rose a lot and only the beginning has been published.

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/20/2015 12:38 a.m.

If you can keep the three, because no !!hahaha....

Diabetes is not hereditary, the risk of diabetes is the same as another person, we are talking about 2-3% of daughter possibilities, so you will not stop having one more child.

I would look more if you have room for one more, than if you are going to inherit diabetes.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
04/20/2015 9:46 a.m.

aranzauleg said:
If you can keep all three, pq no !!hahaha....

Diabetes is not hereditary, the risk of diabetes is the same as another person, we are talking about 2-3% of daughter possibilities, so you will not stop having one more child.

I would look more if you have room for one more, than if you are going to inherit diabetes.

I share what Aramzazuleg says, in my case both my husband and I are diabetics and we are at the attempt to go for the first one, and of course it happens to you by the mind that it can be likely but it is better not to obsess because ifYou start to make statistics because the 2 are diabetics look we would do nothing, if you can keep it, you have room and you want because no?I sometimes think that if I have a child and debut will see him so normal being my husband and I rare diabetics will not seem at all.

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
04/20/2015 1:46 p.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

Thanks girls ... site at home we have ... for now we sleep the 4 in a bed of 150 haha, but if there are empty rooms ... well I have a year to decide, I do not want it to spend a lot of time, because the years ofDiabetes do not stop passing.Apart from the chances of browning diabetes, my health scares me, not for me, that also, but because a sick mother of 3 creatures like that it is not the best ... damn diabetes.

tica's profile photo
tica
04/20/2015 1:46 p.m.

DM1 desde 1988
Bomba + Dexcom

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.