{'en': 'Diabetics and 3 children ...', 'es': 'Diabética y 3 hijos...'} Image

Diabetics and 3 children ...

tica's profile photo   03/18/2015 10:44 p.m.

I have doubted to comment in this thread because I think that is a decision is very personal.But in my humble opinion I think it is important that diabetes is the least possible impediment in doing what we want.With diabetes, having good metabolic control is important but equal or more important is mental health and having a life as close as possible to what we yearn for.So if you want it to be diabetes that stops you.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
04/20/2015 10:11 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Your health is the first, but if the previous pregnancies have taken this TB well, you will take it well.
You cannot neglect but neither with one nor with three children, after all the mothers are the pillar of the family, hahahaha .....

It is something that you have to talk about your husband and you, and do what he pleases.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
04/21/2015 11:41 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello!I just read this thread, I don't know when it will be, and I want to give my opinion.
I do not agree with @roar, I think that having the possibility of living a life can be an impressive and happy experience you have the disease you have, and it depends on the person, not on the disease.You @roar if you could choose to choose not to have existed or exist with diabetes?
I also wish anyone diabetes either, of course, and it is better not to have it, of course.But come on, not having diabetes also assures you a life free of diseases and sufferings.I know, for my work, many "healthy" people who live suffering, seek meaning to life consuming drugs, yearning for what he does not have, living in the past ... to be happy and to love each other, it is very easy to live all thetime on the complaint.

Why don't you have children having diabetes?If they debut you will be able to teach them with the example, and as they say, there are not so many possibilities that they debut.The world is not over.

I do not know if I explain myself, diabetes is a very demanding disease but I do not think that victimism is valid with it to justify or not make a decision in our lives, diabetes does not prevent us almost anything, I think that most of the time weWe put the limits ourselves.
So encourage with babies, and with what each one decides!

Maritxu22's profile photo
Maritxu22
03/18/2018 5:29 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2006. 33años
Tresiba:12-14
Fiasp a demanda
Dexcom G6

Última HbA1c: 6% (junio)

I have two children and my wife and I were raising a third until we gave ourselves the batacazo with the little boy's diagnosis with only 21 months of age.At the moment we have abandoned the attempt and I have doubts if I will go for the third, but especially for the time to dedicate to the children, we have managed to get off the famous 7 of hemoglobin in a short time but at the expense of a very thorough control and it scares meHaving a third and not being able to be as pending of my little one as until now, if it were not for that, I would have the third.

Dalu's profile photo
Dalu
03/21/2018 10:53 p.m.

Papa niño 3 años diagnosticado julio 2017. Uso medtronic 640 con sensor enlite. Ultima glicosilada 6,3.

Diagnosticado noviembre 2019.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.