The forum has been updated!

fer's profile photo   11/24/2014 1:39 p.m.

Hello everyone,

As you can see, the forum has been updated to a new version, I hope you like it !!

Among other improvements, it is now more "readable", it is more ordered in its structure, it should also work faster than before, even from the mobile!

If you find any problem, translation failures, errors, etc ... please send me privately or put a comment on this thread.

Greetings,
Fer.

fer's profile photo
fer
11/24/2014 1:39 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I really liked how the Fer Forum has been.congratulations!!!

The only thing that fails me is that lately I can't enter Tapatalk

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
11/24/2014 9:47 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi @joseludi,

You are right, the Tapatalk service is pending update with this version of the forum, I hope it can be working shortly, I will notify it here.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Greetings,
Fer.

fer's profile photo
fer
11/25/2014 11:49 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Although it works better and above all you enter faster, the truth is that it is difficult for me to adapt to the changes.Why this need to change the aesthetics of websites (and so radical) from time to time?Was it necessary to improve fluidity?

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
11/25/2014 10:11 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Hi Sherpa41,

Indeed, the forum has been updated for many reasons, including those who comment, for example, because:

sherpa41 said:
... works better and above all you enter faster ...

sherpa41 said:
was necessary to improve fluidity?

That's right, I confirm that part of the improvement in speed is the new design.

In addition to this, it has more and better functionality, security has also increased and will allow you to have better functions in the future without having to make major changes.

Encourage @sherpa41 that although I know what it costs, I am sure you adapt in less than ... 1 month?: P

fer's profile photo
fer
11/26/2014 10:12 a.m.

Yes it shows that it is faster, thanks Fer!, the changes also cost me, Sherpa, but it's two days, hahaa

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/26/2014 11:27 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I liked it more before, from the mobile I saw much better the warnings of new comments, now there is the screen as "very full", it overwhelms me a little, although it is true that it goes faster

Gala's profile photo
Gala
11/27/2014 1:34 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Now with the yellow phosphorite, the new ones are already better seen;)

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/27/2014 3:18 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

: D: D: D: D

fer's profile photo
fer
11/27/2014 3:41 p.m.

Well, I'm still superlified with the new forum :(

Isn't the option to mark all the issues as read?:-?

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
12/01/2014 11:50 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Hi Sherpa41, I'm sure it won't take long to get the new format, and if you have doubts, please send them, I will try to solve!;-)

On the option of "Marking all the issues as read", you were right that it is not, now it is already available!

You can find it in the "Ruedecita" from above all to the right, if you give it, a menu is displayed that now includes "marking all read."

Thanks for realizing it, and for putting it!: P

fer's profile photo
fer
12/02/2014 7:24 p.m.

I like the new design, the only thing I do not like are the icons so great that they go next to each topic (the flame, the dialogue sandwiches ...), they do not seem useful to me and on my mobile it unravels meAll because they look huge.

Laire's profile photo
Laire
12/02/2014 9:33 p.m.

22 años. Tipo 1, debut 06/2014.
22 u. Lantus por las mañanas + Apidra

Hi @laire,

The theme of the icons is something that had been going around for several days, in principle it should serve to facilitate the identification of the most "hot" themes or with more activity, however, it is true that they mislead a bit ... reflecting it, I think it is better that they are not, so I have deactivated the option.

Thank you very much for the contribution!;)

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
12/03/2014 10:17 a.m.

I am very happy to help!The truth is that now it seems to me that it is much better.I love the new forum: D

Laire's profile photo
Laire
12/03/2014 9:10 p.m.

22 años. Tipo 1, debut 06/2014.
22 u. Lantus por las mañanas + Apidra

= D> = d> = d> = d> = d>

fer's profile photo
fer
12/03/2014 9:21 p.m.

It has been very good, fer.All very clear.:)>-

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/04/2014 12:15 a.m.

Another little thing, since you have fixed the icons and that the new yellow themes come out, it may be that the 1st also comes out on the screen as before?

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/04/2014 7:38 p.m.

Hi @gala!, I just understood this

gala said:
... what are the 1st on the screen as before?

Can you explain a little more?, Let's see if I catch it, if I also put it, it will be the bomb!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
12/04/2014 7:55 p.m.

If those who come out in yellow for being the last to comment, are at the beginning of the page.On the screen I get yellow but in the middle of page or below, that is, I have to be lowering the page to find the yellow themes marked
Maybe just M pass to me, I am from the mobile

Gala's profile photo
Gala
12/04/2014 10:10 p.m.

I get a rare order ... I think the topic is new does not come out in yellow

tica's profile photo
tica
12/04/2014 10:29 p.m.

Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro
DM1 desde 1988
Mamá de 2 niños y a la espera del tercero
Bomba + Dexcom

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.