The forum has been updated!

fer's profile photo   11/24/2014 1:39 p.m.

What happened that in the last days the forum did not work?:(

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
12/12/2014 3:36 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Hi Sherpa41,

We have suffered a hacker attack that has thrown the server, we have been working since Saturday in this, unfortunately, it has not been possible to raise it until now, we are preparing an email to inform all users, we hope it will not be repeated again!

Greetings,

fer's profile photo
fer
12/12/2014 5:57 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

That little heart has these hackers, look to attack the forum of a disease ... =;

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
12/12/2014 7:23 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Luckily you solved it, fer!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/12/2014 10:35 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

It has been a horrible week, but it is already going on again!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
12/12/2014 10:38 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Of course these hackers don't look at anything>: P Luckily you won the battle at the end = D>
I missed it.
Thank you very much Fer, hopefully it will not happen again.:)

belefe74's profile photo
belefe74
12/13/2014 10:14 a.m.

Diagnosticada en 1997
Siempre intentando mejorar.

Congratulations on the changes !!!!I thought I had been wrong about forum

cprincep's profile photo
cprincep
12/14/2014 8:18 p.m.

Diabetico tipo 1 des del 1992
Bombero des del 2015
Animas vibe + dexcom g5

I love how it is left!;)

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
12/15/2014 7:40 p.m.

Llevo 24 años de matrimonio con Mi diabetes :-)

💜Dexcom g6 Diciembre 2020
💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

It gives me mistake to edit my profile, send messages ... I do not know if I am not very good with this or that still fails

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
12/16/2014 11:09 p.m.

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

Hi Irenemv, I just saw the mistakes you comment, it's curious, I've just seen them in your profile, I check it and tell you, I think it's some parameter of your user.

fer's profile photo
fer
12/16/2014 11:51 p.m.

Ok.Thank you so much!

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
12/17/2014 midnight

DM1. Debut: 1998 / Bomba de insulina 2007 / Últ. glico.: 6,7% febrero -2018 / Sin complicaciones.

Hello Irenemv, the problem has already been solved !!, please, if you see any other failure, you tell me and fix it.

Thank you so much!!!:)>-

fer's profile photo
fer
12/17/2014 11:44 a.m.

Agree that computer changes costs something to assimilate them.It will have improved speed and something else, but without a doubt the previous format was more readable, more comfortable.
Anyway, it will be that it takes me greater ... but I always say that of "virgin, virgin ..."

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
12/17/2014 11:50 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Yes, for now all good, thank you very much!I just don't let me sign on my messages, but maybe it is related to the number of messages and the activity in the forum.I don't have much idea: S

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
12/17/2014 12:55 p.m.

Hi @irenemv, this firm, can you explain a little more than what happens to you? Normally you go to your profile, and you have the option of "Fima preferences", and with that you can put whatever you wantand "save".

Is this what is not going?

fer's profile photo
fer
12/17/2014 2:59 p.m.

At first those three options come out to be able to choose and then in a signature code tells me that I have no permission to use a firm.

Signature preferences

Configuration
- Always hide signatures
- Hide signatures on my mobile device
- Remove images from signatures

Signature code
You Don't Have Permision to use signature.

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
12/17/2014 3:37 p.m.

Hello again @irenemv, I have already found the error, see if the firm will work now, you should already be able to put what you would like!

Thank you very much for reporting it, any other problem you find, you tell me!;-)

fer's profile photo
fer
12/17/2014 9:54 p.m.

1000 thanks again.I have already been able to add the firm: D

IreneMV's profile photo
IreneMV
12/18/2014 midnight

Well, as I have already mentioned by message to Fer and since I have found this post I will expose it so that everyone can see it.I have been registered just a few days and I am surprised to see day after day, that visiting users are many more, than those registered and how this post goes on the forum update, I propose ideas in my opinion of improvement for future updates, in addition toto increase/encourage those visitors to register and participate.The first thing I think would be good, it would be that an online chat is created with which questions/doubts be expedited, help more to interact between all and to be more fluid and close to that communication.Apart from creating issues of debate and opinion in the forum.The second proposal is a section of "members" where by the user name there are options for the place of origin, age, type of diabetes, time with diabetes, treatment, complications, etc ...
I want to understand that all those people who are not registered, are more for modesty, than because of not having time or each one has their life, since the more participation there will be better for everyone.
The third I think could even enable a section by regions for users of that same region to carry out activities or stays in case.
Unfortunately this is something that will probably accompany us to the end, so among ourselves we do not create walls in the end we end up as in X-Men being "mutants."

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
02/24/2015 3:36 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

@Luvi The section by regions is here: Link

Those was fine with another forum, one year was made and the city was alternating, in the end it was in two Madrid and Barcelona, ​​because there really was a team in these two cities that was finally responsible for organizing them, looking for a restaurant, accommodations,etc...

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
02/24/2015 4:03 p.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.