Free Freestyle Purchase

Remegc's profile photo   01/26/2016 1:20 p.m.

Hello!After being waiting 4 months, I have finally been able to buy the sensor.

I hope I arrive soon and do well.

I will tell you when I arrive, at least, I will give a break to my fingers.

Remegc's profile photo
Remegc
01/26/2016 1:20 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

You will tell us @Remegc.You will give you a break if your fingers and maybe you see things that you previously ignored.I have discovered several things that I have been able to change and thus improve.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
01/26/2016 1:24 p.m.

It seems that "they have already opened the ban" and can be bought without waiting: D

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/26/2016 1:54 p.m.

:) :) :)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
01/26/2016 2:21 p.m.

I learned a lot from my body and its reactions, so much that I encourage my blog !!
At first it will give you so many data that you even know where to catch them, which is a blessing.
All the best

lemurdiabético's profile photo
lemurdiabético
01/26/2016 4:39 p.m.

Yes, it seems that they finally let them buy.I hope I get this week and see how it goes.Because as you hear so many opinions ... the case that as you say, @Remegc I will give my fingers and watch trends that will help me improve.You will tell and I will ask

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
01/26/2016 4:49 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Hello everyone.Yes, I could buy it last week and it arrived yesterday.Within an hour he will make me 24 hours.For now it does not work very well, but of course, I do not take it one day, we will give it a margin: D to see if we save the occasional click.I will tell you.

nievesmm's profile photo
nievesmm
01/28/2016 11:16 a.m.

DM1 noviembre 2015. Lantus + Apidra. Última Hemo 5,5. Bomba Accu-Chek Insight marzo 2017.

Nievesmm said:
hello everyone.Yes, I could buy it last week and it arrived yesterday.Within an hour he will make me 24 hours.For now it does not work very well, but of course, I do not take it one day, we will give it a margin: D to see if we save the occasional click.I will tell you.

It didn't have a little blood when you put it on?Because I do see it inside the sensor, I'm waiting for an hour to try it

Remegc's profile photo
Remegc
01/28/2016 11:25 a.m.

Hi, @remegc no, I didn't get out, but I don't think you should give importance.Maybe you've caught a small glass and that's why a little blood has come out.Let's see if it works well and you tell us.Greetings.

nievesmm's profile photo
nievesmm
01/28/2016 11:42 a.m.

DM1 noviembre 2015. Lantus + Apidra. Última Hemo 5,5. Bomba Accu-Chek Insight marzo 2017.

@nievesmm I am the same, to see what the first day passes.For now it is not very fine

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
01/28/2016 11:49 a.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Nievesmm said:
hello, @remegc no, it didn't come out, but I don't think you should give importance.Maybe you've caught a small glass and that's why a little blood has come out.Let's see if it works well and you tell us.Greetings.

Well I haven't started well, after an hour I have gone to measure my

Remegc's profile photo
Remegc
01/28/2016 11:49 a.m.

@Remegc If you make you wait another hour I don't know if it will be well because it has never happened to me, if you have caught a little vegetates and the device measures the interstitial fluid the same is why, you will tell us ..

@Gemater when you say that it is not very fine to what do you mean ...?I am starting to mosque, I have 2 January sensors and I am starting to think that they are leaving bad or I am the only one who places them well (I cross their fingers) ..: D

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/28/2016 1:17 p.m.

Hello.

It is true that each one is a world, and that sensors can change a lot from one to another.I can only tell you what works for me (which can also be a coincidence ...)

- Put the sensor at a "flat" moment of the day, when you are stable, in my case it is about 12.30 because I no longer have a quick insulin in the body, I have not eaten anything for 4 hours and I only stay with theLantus, so I am very stable.
-In close to 100 when you put it on, because it is the area where in principle it will be measuring, and so when it is calibrated for 1 hour before being able to read it, the value during the calibration will be very similar to the value in the area ofReading during use.
-Evitad put it right after playing, at times of strong up or down, if you have had alcohol or if you are medical.I do not say that it influences a lot, but in my case I have inserted them at that time.
-It can be that if you sleep on the sensor's arm, at night I mark a very low value, which is false.If that happens to you, change the next sensor.

I hope that it serves you, but I already tell you that it is my 15 -month experience, it may not look like yours...

DiabetesForo
01/28/2016 1:33 p.m.

@kraken noted for next times.
@REMEGC How is the sensor going, was it solved?
Mine is improving, to see how I end today.Likewise and trusting those who already have it, I will try to change the area where I put it.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
01/28/2016 1:59 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Hello,
I am also one of the new ones with the sensor, I have three days.At the moment I cannot complain about precision.Obviously, on many occasions it does not mark as the continuous meter, but it is that the continuous meter itself can give you different measures in consecutive measures.It is going very well to see trends and I think it will be essential for good control.
My question is how to analyze the data.When the therapy is based on specific measurements, the reference data is more or less clear but now that we have curves, what is the acceptable curve?Is there any reference in this regard?
Let's see if someone can contribute something.
Greetings.

Maik_dyk's profile photo
Maik_dyk
01/28/2016 2:27 p.m.

DT1 desde los 25 años, debut el 2004.
Ultima glico 5,8 (Mayo 2018)
ISCI Medtronic 640G + CGM Enlite

@Maik_dyk is a great question that I had not yet asked me and I hope they tell us those who are already users.
Like I add another question for bomb users.Taking these graphs into account, how do you use them when adjusting basal insulin figures?

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
01/28/2016 7:56 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@Maik_dyk and Gemater, is that with the knowledge and education that we have more or less intuits.

For example, if I see that the little breakfast hits the rush will mean that insulin has not done its effect yet but what I have eaten.Way to fix it: prick the insulin before what you usually do.If you click and have breakfast at fifteen minutes and go up, try to distance the time between insulin and breakfast.

This is just an example, it is what we must all draw from conclusions having notions of the duration of the different kinds of insulins, types of hydrates, exercise, etc. without measuring continuous unless you analyze you much do not see it

As no day is the same, the example I just said you can discover in the daily patterns section

DiabetesForo
01/28/2016 8:28 p.m.

Hi @joseludi, I've been with the continuous meter for a short time, I guess I will take the truquillo.As I said, I have pre and post-pandarial but out of that ... what value is a rush?200, 250, 300?
With these devices we are supposed to achieve better control but we must not forget the disease, I do not think we get curves of people without diabetes.There are my doubts, what is the “reasonable” curve to which we can aspire?

Maik_dyk's profile photo
Maik_dyk
01/28/2016 10:06 p.m.

DT1 desde los 25 años, debut el 2004.
Ultima glico 5,8 (Mayo 2018)
ISCI Medtronic 640G + CGM Enlite

@joseludi @maik_dyk I would say that 200 is hyper fixed, and good for me and my values ​​above 140 too.I don't know what values ​​you have marked.
I suppose it is as you say, and apply what we already know, but for now it is uncommon to see continuously as everything acts.I think that before drawing conclusions about insulin I will have to wait a few days;But to know how much or how I get a specific food, or if I do sports as the curve acts, it already gives a lot of information.For everything else proof and error, right?Ha ha

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
01/28/2016 11:36 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@gemater endures two or three days before playing basal because you can go crazy.
I am the same as you my limits are 70/140.
From 140 I begin to correct except when I do sports.
Basal a good way to control it is delaying meals and seeing how glucose behaves.
With the bomb the success is not having to eat anything so that it does not go down and that does not upload, that can only be tested delaying meals.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/29/2016 12:01 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.