Free Freestyle Purchase

Remegc's profile photo   01/26/2016 1:20 p.m.

maik_dyk said:
hello @joseludi, I've been with the continuous meter for a short time, I suppose I will take the truquillo.As I said, I have pre and post-pandarial but out of that ... what value is a rush?200, 250, 300?
With these devices we are supposed to achieve better control but we must not forget the disease, I do not think we get curves of people without diabetes.There are my doubts, what is the “reasonable” curve to which we can aspire?

I have my target rangi between 70 and 150 but since diabetes is very damn you often cannot get it.But seeing the patterns (after taking a few days) you can deduce how to act and even see it with your endocrine.

A high is whether you see that at half an hour or so it is put in 200o more

We can approach the values ​​of a normal person but we will never be like this all the time.With continuous measurement you will be longer because you will see the whole movie and not some photos

These devices with a bomb are the bomb, hehehe

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
01/29/2016 7:24 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

From what I see you carry a bomb.I go with Lantus and Apidra.To my surprise I have seen that after meals I can reach 250 quietly, before I did not see it, I did not find out.

I will wait a week to have more data to comment to the endocrine, but it gives me that this is not with a bomb will cost

Maik_dyk's profile photo
Maik_dyk
01/29/2016 8:40 a.m.

DT1 desde los 25 años, debut el 2004.
Ultima glico 5,8 (Mayo 2018)
ISCI Medtronic 640G + CGM Enlite

@jconegar for now only touch a couple of hours at night, but because I had already seen that at 4h it was high and the first night I saw one more than clear rise from 2h to 3h, from 80 to 160 with a beast beak, so I went up from 00-02h and today the great night. But for now I have no more until I let me see patterns.
I never tried to delay meals, but now I will look at it, maybe so adjust even more and avoid possible declines, although as @joseludi says as long as one day I do not punch haha ​​haha
Let's see if with this it is the xD bomb

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
01/29/2016 8:42 a.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

By the way after a meal up a difference of about 40 in a few hours I consider it acceptable, is it like this or not?

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
01/29/2016 8:44 a.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

maik_dyk said:
for what I see you take bomb.I go with Lantus and Apidra.To my surprise I have seen that after meals I can reach 250 quietly, before I did not see it, I did not find out.

I will wait a week to have more data to comment to the endocrine, but it gives me that this is not with a bomb will cost

I also did not take a bomb and if I needed, very high levels in the morning

DiabetesForo
01/29/2016 9:47 a.m.

gemater said:
@jconegar for now only touch a couple of hours at night, but because I had already seen that at 4h it was high and the first night I saw a more than clear rise from the2h at 3 am, from 80 to 160 with a beast beak, so I got from 00-02h and today the night great. But for now I have no more until I let me see patterns.
I never tried to delay meals, but now I will look at it, maybe so adjust even more and avoid possible declines, although as @joseludi says as long as one day I do not punch haha ​​haha
Let's see if with this it is the xD bomb

Wait to see the patterns and statistics of descent and others because for such a day you cannot act (it can be an atypical day)

DiabetesForo
01/29/2016 9:50 a.m.

gemater said:
by the way after a meal up a difference of about 40 in a few hours I consider it acceptable, is it like this or not?

Forget about fixed amounts that are not photos here, fix yourself in the best curves

DiabetesForo
01/29/2016 9:53 a.m.

The 200-250 peaks are problematic if they extend over time for hours, if after eating you make a peak of 200 but there are 10-15 mts and it starts to go down I do not think there is a problem.They have always told me in the consultation that up to 180 mg/dl in the perfect postpandrales ...
If I started correcting when I see 140 in the free I would have insured hypoglycemia and it is not a matter of being all the holy day with the gels and the sugar ... my opinion

All the best.

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/29/2016 2:15 p.m.

@joseludi @sigsauer, so you say and I see now it will be a question of adapting to me that I have more information than before and interpret everything, to get him better game.So the first days will gradually observe more curves that are repeated, instead of figures

That equal to someone can seem silly questions, but I've been using the same method, insulin and photos, seeing me now haha
When you have something so, the darker may seem difficult.
Thank you very much for the help

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
01/29/2016 3:08 p.m.

Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@Gemater, the same thing happened to me.You have so much information that you don't know what to do with it.Little by little I gave an account of certain increases that ignored and that they were repeating.It gives time and you will see that it is useful to you.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
01/29/2016 3:12 p.m.

Will someday finance it?:(

Marcos_J_M's profile photo
Marcos_J_M
01/29/2016 6:12 p.m.

Marcos - 26 años - Debut a los 14
Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

I believe that if @marcos_j_m.It is only a matter of time.I had my first glucometer to buy and I think they were 30,000 pesetas of those then.Of course then there was only one model, now similar to the CGM

DiabetesForo
01/30/2016 11:19 a.m.

Here I have the photo

DiabetesForo
01/30/2016 11:51 a.m.

Hello, I am reading you because this afternoon we will put the first sensor to my 15 -year -old son, he has come to us this week and let's see how he is doing.He carries very good control and we have taken it mainly for the comfort that could be supposed to get controls away from home, when he leaves, excursions ... In short, we hope it fits quite a lot to glucometer measurements because if not ....Well we will be doing tests and learn to interpret the results, I will tell you our experience
At the moment a doubt, I know that showering without problems, but going to the pool would be possible?
Thank you

Anaa's profile photo
Anaa
01/30/2016 12:41 p.m.

Link

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
01/30/2016 1:14 p.m.

M
Thanks a lot!!

Anaa's profile photo
Anaa
01/30/2016 5:44 p.m.

@Carlos71 I hope it is sooner rather than later ... that would give me the complete happiness, although well, if Apple is advanced and draws the glucose sensor in the iwatch I change to iOS from the pull hahaha

Marcos_J_M's profile photo
Marcos_J_M
01/30/2016 9:42 p.m.

Marcos - 26 años - Debut a los 14
Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

remin said:

Well I haven't started well, after an hour I have gone to measure my

I also spend and work well without problem

DiabetesForo
02/21/2016 5:36 p.m.

Good, some who wear the free style have tried to go to a sauna and it works, I know you can shower with him but I don't know if he would endure a sauna

thank you

DiabetesForo
02/25/2016 11:16 a.m.

Hello and you can inform me of the price thanks

Ise's profile photo
Ise
03/01/2016 9:46 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.