Eating when they give downskins ...

vandorta's profile photo   04/14/2015 9 p.m.

Hello everyone!I wanted to know ... when you have sugar dances ... how do you carry it?Do you overwhelm you a lot?Eat as if there was no tomorrow ????

Yes, sometimes I control ... but it costs me a lot ... sometimes like that it seems that they will take away my food

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
04/14/2015 9 p.m.

Llevo 24 años de matrimonio con Mi diabetes :-)

💜Dexcom g6 Diciembre 2020
💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

Yes, heh Je !!Sometimes as if you put a truck in front !!It doesn't matter everything I do, I start taking a juice but of course it does not take 1 to climb and if it is a strong descent much less, so I enter a nervousness inside and an craving that I devour everything that I pillo, then of course it gives meA grabbed and do not get a rush, take a juice and wait 10-15 minutes to see if it passes .. sometimes they are 15 eternal minutes and I cannot wait, thankfully they are the least times

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/14/2015 9:34 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

It happens to me the same! ... You don't know when stopping and then ... Upon, go up!X_x

fer's profile photo
fer
04/14/2015 9:40 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

A vessel of horchata, rises fast and maintains.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/14/2015 10:35 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I usually take a juice and 4 or 5 cookies.If I am more hungry as more, and I put insulin too.

Laire's profile photo
Laire
04/14/2015 10:38 p.m.

22 años. Tipo 1, debut 06/2014.
22 u. Lantus por las mañanas + Apidra

In the end I end like Leire, I almost did not go down and I already put the fast because I am already calculating what I have zampado and the party that comes later is Toledo

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/14/2015 11:29 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

The normal Coca Coca is made for sugar to rise quickly, it is the fastest, more than half a can and in less than 1 minute you are fine.

At first I also got out of control but for years I only had drinks, a can of cocacola or fanta/cacaolat if it is night.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/15/2015 2:11 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

I shot glucose pills.I like them because they go up very fast, they are comfortable to wear in the bag and how do they know especially well you have no temptation to eat the entire boat.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
04/15/2015 2:21 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I used to take Coca Cola and now Glucosport.
Coca Cola is amazing, it has such a brutal amount of sugar that in less than a minute you are already well, as Sherpa says.Now I take Glucosport because it is very easy to take it in my pocket.It works very well and is discreet.

ROAR's profile photo
ROAR
04/15/2015 2:53 p.m.

My mother takes 8 -grams sugar, with 40 mg/dl 3 envelopes, 30mg/dl 4 envelopes

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/16/2015 12:28 p.m.

Man since it goes back to drink something that is good, something you can never take when you are not low. And the Coca Cola when you are in hiccI have a descent.
Also that if I take sugar alone, nausea enter me.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/16/2015 8 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

It is that in my daily life I have no restrictions .... as of everything ... but in a matter of sodas only drink light.

vandorta's profile photo
vandorta
04/16/2015 8:51 p.m.

Llevo 24 años de matrimonio con Mi diabetes :-)

💜Dexcom g6 Diciembre 2020
💓Tandem Xslim Enero 2021

~ Hemoglobinas ~
Febrero - 10,8%
Julio - 6,5%
Septiembre - 6,3%

I do badly ... if I foresee the descent ... that is, I am between 50_ 55 I take advantage and like some chucheías (so I want to eat them ... problem (sometimes I run away or happen).
And if I'm lower I go to juices (small briks) I always carry some.

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
04/17/2015 8:04 a.m.

anna said:
I do badly ... if I foresee the descent ... that is, I am between 50_ 55 I take advantage and like some chucheías (so I know the desire to eat them ... problem (Sometimes I run away or happen to me).
And if I'm lower I go to juices (small briks) I always carry some.

50_55 is a strong descent !!!When I am 70, I'm already trembling.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/17/2015 9:11 a.m.

sherpa41 said:
... I when I am already trembling.

How much are you usually average?, It happens to me that when I have some higher days than usual, to which I am "normal" again, the body reacts as if I had glucose drops ... but it is not true... I understand that it is because of the contrast, and that we need an adaptation time.

fer's profile photo
fer
04/17/2015 9:30 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

fer said:
sherpa41 said:
... I when I am already trembling.

How much are you usually average?, It happens to me that when I have some higher days than usual, to which I am "normal" again, the body reacts as if I had glucose drops ... but it is not true... I understand that it is because of the contrast, and that we need an adaptation time.

On average I am fine, 120 told me the glucomenlx although the freecode that scores higher gives me about 140.
But 60 is not considered down or what happens?Do you now leave me with doubt?Interestingly I am 67 now and I feel a bit weird but not trembling.

Do you wait to be 40 to take the sugar or what do you do?

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/17/2015 10:20 a.m.

I am minimal to 55 not as anything (I always have active insulin in the body or know K I will do something movidito)

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
04/17/2015 1:50 p.m.

True, it is k sometimes I get a little laziness then as something. (Especially if I come from any previous hyper) but not much more.

AnNa's profile photo
AnNa
04/17/2015 1:53 p.m.

anna said:
I am at least 55 as nothing.

Look like @Pabloj2000.;)

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/17/2015 11:19 p.m.

I, as always, are below 70 (obviously depending on the figure as more or less).I am with Lantus so if not something would continue to go down.

Inday's profile photo
Inday
04/18/2015 12:12 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.