Type 1 diabetes with recently debuted son:--(((((

aranzazuleg's profile photo   04/16/2015 11:30 a.m.

Thank you really, I feel that my greatest joy has become sadness, because you don't see how happy we were with him, that I immediately, ate well, slept well, is the most handsome in the world:-P, nice, cheerful...

And now ... I suppose I will assume it and see the happy one will be the greatest satisfaction, because I tell you that I suffer more than him.

I am very depressed to see the bomb.

Let's see if we lift my head a little or more, because my husband seems to carry it well, he knows what it is but it is not and how he sees it happy because he is calmer than me.

And I ask you when you go to the pool?what are you doing?

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
04/17/2015 11:41 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Let me tell you that despite everything bad (that there is), you will see it grow and study and work and have children...
My niece is from 5 and it was very hard but today it is normalized and the sea of ​​good! ... Guapisima encourage!We understand you Yyy we love you !!A strong hug, strong !!

nina45's profile photo
nina45
04/17/2015 11:51 a.m.

Diabetica tipo II desde Diciembre de 2012 pero descendiente de diabéticos desde nacimiento
Medicacion: metformina de 850 gr mañana, mediodia y noche.
Ultima glicosila 6
Lema: "If you want a positive life, spent time with positive people!"

tica said:
ayyy arazazuleg, what a shame to read you, it seems to me that it is more frequent than it seems that children of mothers db debut.My 27 -month -old baby has been with somewhat high glycemia for a month.Yesterday I was 122, it is not for running but I already have preferred appointment for the endocrine and they will start looking at him well.One day he had 170 3 hours after eating, he returned to the heart ... I never drops from 100 ... I hope everything is left in a scare, but I understand what you are happening.Think that who better than you to attend to him ... but tb we know better that no one is what this disease is.A very strong kiss!

Oysters ethical, how did you realize?Are you reviewing him from time to time?

lauriki's profile photo
lauriki
04/17/2015 2:37 p.m.

Hemo (8/2016):5% - Dexcom G4 - Novorapid Penfill + Toujeo

Hello everyone !!My son debuted with 10 years freshly fulfilled and I would not know how to relate it to any disease.The truth is that he is a child who always had many ear infections, it can be the trigger, I don't know.We had a very bad time at the beginning because I thought that when he left the hospital he returned to his normal life and got angry when we forced him to eat what corresponded to him.Today with 12 years we have the hard adolescence and even though the Abbott's freestyle meter has sometimes (when he stays in the dining room) the insulin "blind" is not measured and punctured, it is tremendous.The good thing is that he is a child who does not care about the sweets, but he likes to eat a lot and sometimes we have to stop it, and it makes me suffer a lot putting a preserve, but he loves to wet bread ...
In the family we are all so aware that occasionally we take their meter and become glycemia and that seems like a party to see who gets the best value.I am afraid that my eldest son also debuts but I have to live with it and I can do nothing.
A great greeting

Enma's profile photo
Enma
04/20/2015 12:04 p.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

Emma I have an older brother and it is like an oak, in my opinion diabetes is a lottery without a metal prize, hehehe ... in fact there are a thousand studies and they do not specify why there are people who develop it and anotherpeople don't.

Right now my son as more than me!And he is 18 months old, I don't know when he gets older if I will win enough to fill his gut,:-P TB I know it is a time, because I ate a lot and now as well as little, they are growing and it is normal.

aranzazuleg
04/21/2015 11:30 a.m.

aranzauleg said:
hello, I am a diabetics from the age of 12, until normal more or less, I was pregnant and everything was perfect, my son was born well, I wear a hemoglobins of 5.5 during thepregnancy, all good.

But this Christmas my son took the flu, like a lot of more children, together with a gastroenteritis, and from there we assume that it began.

And now I have a child of 18 months with insulin bomb , I still don't believe it, it is supposed to have the same options as another and if you have more PQ, it has not appeared more?It would be more bearable.I am depressed, because it makes me sorry for being so small ..... that I already give you the dedication so that you measure glycemia ... well not to stop crying for this you have to live it. It is not the same to be diabetics than being the diabetic mother.

Well the thing is that I don't know if there are many people with this problem, not since their mother is diabetic, that this is the least, in fact thanks to that we know better how things are going on issues of food and portions, But I would like to know if there are people with diabetic babies .

Greetings to all and thanks for reading me.

Hello, my son debuted with 17 months and as you know the principles are never easy, I was even familiar with diabetes, no one in my family had it but well I suppose that everything goes out and learns.Today my son is going to turn 8 and although we continue to stabilize glycemiah is no longer as desperate as at the beginning.I encourage and do not come down.a kiss

shandra's profile photo
shandra
04/21/2015 11:31 p.m.

Thank you very much, we are already calmer, the boy looks happy and I have read more terrible cases than mine and everyone throws forward, so we tb!:-)

And your child after 8 years how is it to be diabetic?

aranzazuleg
04/22/2015 9:54 a.m.

Pretty well, if it is true that he ever gets sad because he cannot eat in the fulfillment of his friends like the others, besides because he is also celiac and limits the food very much but he has it very assumed and it takes it very well,Better than me many times I believe Jijiji.

shandra's profile photo
shandra
04/22/2015 9:44 p.m.

Shandra, if you put fast insulin yes that can eat sweets and desserts. Tell the hydrates and rapid units.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/23/2015 1:34 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Shandra came to the diabetes attached to celiachism, in which do I first debut?

Well, I don't know what diabetes or celiac is better, because celiac can't try anything or a pinch of flour?While the diabetic while putting insulin does not matter that as for example fried tomato, and things of that style, provided it controls the HC.

Your son is a champion !!

aranzazuleg
04/24/2015 10:07 a.m.

Hi Aranzuleg
I have been missing from the forum as a disappeared year ... and .... today connect and I saw your post ... although it is months ago ... I have believed to write you
Be perfectly how you feel ... and it's very hard.I am a diabetics since the age of 7, I have had 3 children, the oldest at birth had a pair of hypos and they told me that it will monitor.... the other two perfect .. Well, my median with only 28 months debuted.... and I sink into misery ... see the third one that I was only 5 months ... and think that I would not deserve a sad mother, I help me .... of that 3 years ago ... seeHow time passes ...
I have debut from my son has served me for Michas and I have raised things that if he had not started with diabetes I would not have echo ... PQ for me I had nothing to prove anything ...
There are difficult days ... others more easy ... but I think at least it has fallen into a family that we know what there is ... and that has the best teacher in the world ... you have to always look at the positive side!!
Look for an association where you can share your doubts and the potatoes can give you a hug ....
And encouragement.... many moods.... if you need to relieve you .... here I am .... in Lleida Pa what you need
All the best

Van's profile photo
Van
08/11/2015 11:19 a.m.

You can @Aranzuleg, and he will be a happy child, give it of course.There will be bad days, worse days but always feel to enjoy the good ones, which will be the majority.Encouragement and a hug.

pochola's profile photo
pochola
08/14/2015 5:17 p.m.

DM1 desde 2011 8 puntos Lantus. Todo esfuerzo traerá su recompensa ♥ Hemo 5.7

Mood @Anzazuleleg As well as we go ahead with diabetes since childhood and we continue to fight it despite the complications that we present or can present, your child will also go ahead with this with the help of God.

We are to support us all in this diabetes

Maru's profile photo
Maru
08/14/2015 9:21 p.m.

DT1 desde hace 22 años
Lantus (18 unidades) Humalog (de acuerdo a glucemias)
Última glicosilada 7,7 =(
Apasionada al gym, el ejercicio físico

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.