Journey to Rome.AID!!!!!

Marcos_J_M's profile photo   02/03/2016 12:47 p.m.

Hello Diabladeses !!
I need help, to see, I know that they allow 236 ml of liquid on the flight, insulin or whatever, and my question is, when the cold portfolio active, it swells and weighs a lot, acquires the viscous consistence and I do not know ifwill this quantify it as liquid, if so, how could I do it ???I have thought about bringing insulins to hair, and in Rome load the wallet, but it is playing it to make a little heat and everything goes to the garete ... It urges me!
Thanks friends

Marcos_J_M's profile photo
Marcos_J_M
02/03/2016 12:47 p.m.

Marcos - 26 años - Debut a los 14
Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

I believe that insulin is not considered liquid, it is a medication.How many days are you?
Insulin must be carried in your hand luggage.
In Rome more or less the same time as here, you are not going to spoil, let's travel with it on top as I have taken a plane, and I went in summer.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
02/03/2016 12:58 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Marcos_J_M asks for a proof to your endocrine, I have it, there indicates that you can climb to the plane insulinas, juice, pump..etc with that should put a problem.Although that already depends more on who you are at the airport, but of course you take it better.There is a thread that I do not remember right now which is where I commented.

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
02/03/2016 1:32 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Write one thing badly, with that letter they should not put problems, that I saw that the mobile made his own

Link

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
02/03/2016 1:44 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

@Gemater @Aranzazuleg thank you very much to both ... Jo what nerves, I have never traveled by plane, although I am going quieter haha ​​haha

Marcos_J_M
02/03/2016 3:04 p.m.

Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

@Marcos_J_M, do not worry about the insulins, I have never taken them in a fridge or wallet and I have gone to Egypt in the middle of August, 45 ° or more and if it is a trip of a few days, the "by whyIf, "they didn't go cold either.
I have spoiled myself on the contrary, by cold, which puts in their box and the box in a tapper in the refrigerator, they have frozen me.
Anyway, take a wallet or not, take a report from the header putting everything you need to take with you.
Ah !!The glucagon does not need cold either, endures 18 months out of the fridge

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/03/2016 3:15 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

With all the good advice that has given me only I have to wish you Q !!!!!!!You have a lot of fun!!!!!

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/03/2016 3:23 p.m.

The cold wallet cannot be considered liquid, because it does not spill.Don't worry about that and enjoy the trip.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/03/2016 4:51 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

You will not have problems you can upload everything to the plane, insulin, juices, gels, needles, insulin.They have never asked me anything, and for giving the fuck I do not pass through the safety arches hahaha.Take a doctor's report just in case they ask you but upload everything to the plane.
It is more not even think of the insulin in the load, the temperatures are very low and can get to spoil a little.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
02/03/2016 5:47 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

That you enjoy @Marcos_J_M !!!On the way back we tell us.Now I understand the pizzas hahahaha was an essay!:))

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
02/03/2016 6:47 p.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

I was 3 months ago in London and without problems, insulin in the shoulder, if you do not leave 1 month, it is very difficult to spoil the insulin, you can carry the cold bag in case you want to wear the glucagon but otherwise no problem ... what they have told you about the role of your doctor/ Endocrine ever hurts, they didn't ask me but if you carry it you avoid unnecessary problems because you never know who you are going to come with ..

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/03/2016 7:30 p.m.

Thank you very much to everyone !!BUAF that great tool this forum :))
Of course @Ainhoa ​​was an essay ... although obviously, it will not be all that ... although I fear much, that after 12 years of diabetes, I will eat the why they serve in McDonalds ... but hey, theThat will pass in Rome, will stay in Rome;)

Marcos_J_M
02/03/2016 9:26 p.m.

Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

Have a good time @Marcos_J_M !!

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
02/03/2016 9:57 p.m.

Ahh as you say that you are going to Rome if you can not stop going through the fret is where they do the best pizzas that I ate in Rome.And enjoy.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/03/2016 11:52 p.m.

The best its ice cream its texture is totally different, take insulin of more hahaha.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
02/04/2016 12:42 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

I shit more when I went to New York, there I had the role of the endocrine, in Rome after all they are Europeans, they are not very strict in the controls, do not give yourself badly with the needles and insulins, enjoy the trip.
Do not forget to wear everything on top, not only insulin, if not glucometer, strips of leftovers, and candies.

And do not separate from the diabetic kit or in the seat, hahaha .... I travel with mine, just like there are people who do not separate from their tablet.I carry the MP3 or whatever it is to entertain myself all in the same bag.

In addition in Rome you eat more or less like Spain, so you will not notice much the change of diet.

To have a good time !!

ah !!I ate an ice cream!They are very good, and with so much it is not so much:-P

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
02/04/2016 9:42 a.m.

<:-Which?

Marcos_J_M
02/04/2016 10:08 a.m.

Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

@Marcos_J_M, do not be afraid to eat everything, I have been a whoopper with his potatoes and a sandy and look at the only thing that I have deprived myself, it has been of the Fanta and even I am going tohave to snack

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/04/2016 4:12 p.m.

@Gala have you caught a rule to make the graph?ha ha ha.
How many portions do you accounts?I can't go crazy with fried potatoes.
There is healing !!!!!Gala has cured !!!!ha ha ha.You are a crack

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
02/04/2016 5:39 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

@jconegar, I would like,
The truth is that to me the hambuegues and the pasta is what is best for me, is that the line is not worn.
I put 6 units whenever I go to Burguer King, but as a general rule from 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
A ojimetro calculates about 2 portions per lid, surely 2,5, another 2 potatoes were medium size and the ice cream will be 3, as it has so much fat, it rises much slower, we go that I have gotten 10 rations between chest and back

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/04/2016 6:07 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.