Journey to Rome.AID!!!!!

Marcos_J_M's profile photo   02/03/2016 12:47 p.m.

@Marcos_J_M, I can only tell you that @Aranzuleg is right, do not separate from the bag or in your seat, it happened to me on the trip to Punta Cana, I climbed the bag with all my survival kit to the compartment compartment of suitcases ofhand, thinking that the trip would be long and would bother me less and because the hostesses insisted that you have nothing to have anything loose, because it goes and gives me a downturn during takeoff, and it was in the central seat of the entire row, andAt that time you cannot get up, or call the hostesses, and on top of the plane and they tell you about removing the belts can pass 30 min ... Well, there motionless.Good luck that in my pocket I put on a sugar and came from pearls, but to which I could, binge to the song of the backpack: P to the next one no longer happens to me, and more now with the dexcom :)

@Gala I have only achieved such a graphic, I think that a couple of nights with 6 hours without eating hehe, but is a roller coaster.Look if I am still a rookie that I have removed the yellow stripe of the top, because I did nothing but whistle and overwhelmed me more than the vibrations by rises than down
:-\ "

valky's profile photo
valky
02/04/2016 8:48 p.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

I in my pants pocket, regardless of whether the bag is full of everything (juice, cookies, closing bars, gluc up ..), I also wear sugarlos, which are already many years and I have passed through many ...
As detail I will say that when I got married, my mother made me a pocket on the cancan to put the sugar in case it gave me in full ceremony, with that I tell you everything ..
@valky, look, the contrary happens to me, at night I have much more uncontrolLantus that takes me to take effect

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/04/2016 9:05 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Gala, my mother Tb made me that pocket in the baturra suit, hahaha ... For my wedding the sugar was taken by my husband.: P.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
02/05/2016 8:59 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Gala I want a receiver change !!That graph has to be mine.Let's see if Jconegar is going to be right and you have cured!Ha ha ha
I only achieve those lines only achieved them at night and touching.
Marcos_J_m join the recommendations, take more than all, insulin in case you get crazy and eat pizza, ice cream and what they put in front of you.And the rest the same, and as everyone said, always with you

GemaTer's profile photo
GemaTer
02/05/2016 4:02 p.m.

Conviviendo con la diabetes desde 1986
Aviva Combo Junio 2015
Freestyle Enero 2016
Dexcom g4 Octubre 2016
Ultima Hb1ac 5,7

Last year I went to Portugal, and I had no problem to go with the cold cart.But just in case, he also carried the medical report with the list of medicines.
have a good trip.

golfo48's profile photo
golfo48
02/05/2016 6:30 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Millions of thank you all ... you are the best !!!: x: x: x

Marcos_J_M's profile photo
Marcos_J_M
02/06/2016 1:27 a.m.

Marcos - 26 años - Debut a los 14
Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.