What online glucose registration newspaper do you recommend?thank you

davidmarin's profile photo   02/08/2016 1:29 a.m.

Hello people, what online glucose registration newspaper do you recommend?
I used Carelogger for a while but it's offline a few days ago.

Today I am testing Mydiabeteshome.com but it does not allow me to enter the doses of insulin together with glucose values ​​and make it difficult to read the interaction.

I am also testing the sugarstats.com but it does not have an app option and I am interested in having it on PC and cell phone to be able to enter values ​​also when I am far from home.

thanks a lot!

davidmarin's profile photo
davidmarin
02/08/2016 1:29 a.m.

Hola, Soy David de Córdoba, Argentina, tengo 40 años y 30 de diabetes.
Uso Lantus y Apidra.

Hello!I use Social Diebetes, but I don't know if it serves the computer:-?

RocioLA's profile photo
RocioLA
02/08/2016 10:14 a.m.

30 años - DM1 - Debut Marzo 2014 - Lantus 7 - Novorapid 0 - 5 - 10

If you want both environments, use Menarini menadia or Emminens e-Conecta de Roche.Both are logically comfortable to use with their own glucose meters.In the case of Roche, they have just launched a new meter (Connect) that integrates Bluetooth to automatically send the glycemia and other data to the app, that goes up to the cloud where everything is recorded.
As for apps, the best are social diabetes and mysugr.

HanSolo's profile photo
HanSolo
02/08/2016 10:44 a.m.

ISCI / debut: 1986 / HbA1c: 5,5%

Hello everyone:
I use the Sidaryry 6 program (free version) is very complete, it accepts and recognizes many glocometers of different brands to download the data, there are several versions of payment but with the free one I approve quite well.

Free1965's profile photo
Free1965
02/08/2016 12:13 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

free1965 said:
hello to all:
I use the SIDIARY 6 (Free version) program is very complete, accept and recognize many glocometers of different brands to download the data, there are several versions of payment but with the free one I approve quite well.

Ask @Fer that I think that application controls a lot, hehehe

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/08/2016 1:28 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Joseludi said:
asks @fer that I think that application controls a lot, hehehe >

Touché !!! ... :)) :)) :)) :)) :))

Although I recommend the forum app ... but it has no online save function or anything similar ... it only works on the mobile and does not require connection!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
02/08/2016 3:35 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thank you all for the time to constest!=

rociola said:
hello!I use Social Diebetes, but I don't know if it serves the computer:-?

Rocío, I checked and it does not work for a computer, I stayed with the desire!Thank you!

free1965 said:
hello to all:
I use the SIDIARY 6 (Free version) program is very complete, accept and recognize many glocometers of different brands to download the data, there are several versions of payment but with the free one I approve quite well.

Now I am installing it to try, thank you!

Hansolo said:
If you want both environments, use Menarini menadia or Emminens e-conecta de Roche.Both are logically comfortable to use with their own glucose meters.In the case of Roche, they have just launched a new meter (Connect) that integrates Bluetooth to automatically send the glycemia and other data to the app, that goes up to the cloud where everything is recorded.
As for apps, the best are social diabetes and mysugg.

Hansolo, in my case I have an old glucometer that does not connect to the computer or cell phone with APPThe hypos, looking at the schedules are more hyper and hypos frying to adjust, so I need the system to allow me to enter insulin applications, exercise, etc., Carelogger had all that, but hey, it is not online.(I will take into account Social Diabetes and Mysgr barely have my cell phone with apps) Thank you!

davidmarin's profile photo
davidmarin
02/09/2016 3:16 p.m.

Hola, Soy David de Córdoba, Argentina, tengo 40 años y 30 de diabetes.
Uso Lantus y Apidra.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.