Vaccine treatment to stimulate TREG cell growth

Enma's profile photo   06/16/2015 1:11 p.m.

Hello everyone !!I wanted to tell you a treatment that they are carrying out at the Santiago Clinical Hospital.Children under 14, with diabetes or asthma, put the vaccine prevent 13, and put it because this vaccine seems to stimulate the growth of TREG cells in which asthmatic and diabetics are deficit.The vaccine has been in the market since 2009, it is not a new vaccine and is against the meningococcus.This program is carried out as follows: in the first consultation they put a dose of the vaccine and make an analytical in addition to writing down everything that can be relevant in clinical history.Then at 22 days there is a 2nd consultation in which they make a new analytics and randomly give it a dose of vaccine or not.At 3 months of the 1st vaccination there is another consultation, which for our comfort makes it coincide with the endocrine consultation, and in this consultation they make an analytics again.The program is very well designed, and the explanations are very clear, both parents and children who take into account the explanations.
Iago and I went out with the impression that a doctor had not served us but someone very friendly and charming, not the typical doctor, come on.I will tell you a little more, as it progresses in time.
I would like to send you by PDF the most technical explanation they gave us, but I don't know if I will know how to upload it.I will try to scan and you can see it.
By the way, to say that this study is carried by Dr. Federico Martinon who is the chief of pediatrics of the hospital and that he has several studies with vaccines in this same center.

Thank you very much, greetings

Enma's profile photo
Enma
06/16/2015 1:11 p.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

Enma, that all the results they are having in the study, that you have every right to be informed, and tell us ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/30/2015 5:24 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thanks Emma, ​​for sharing it.

fergonzalez73's profile photo
fergonzalez73
12/04/2015 9:23 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.