Accident insurance, help.

ranty's profile photo   06/17/2015 10:35 p.m.

Good, I wanted to comment on my case to know if someone has passed through my very situation or similar ... It is one of the few times that I have really felt discriminated against being diabetic.I am an autonomous worker, and I am currently trying to make me insurance to be more covered at an accident (such as the one provided by any autonomous worker), he supposed in advance that the price of insurance was going to be much higher than that of a non -diabetic person... but I find myself in the situation that they do not give us the option to choose ... we are directly discarded without even studySomeone has achieved with some company to have insurance of this type, although I fear the answer ... greetings.

ranty's profile photo
ranty
06/17/2015 10:35 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Ask in Mapfre to me do not put me for a medical sung

jjvm's profile photo
jjvm
06/18/2015 12:11 a.m.

Well .... after taking approximately 2 months looking for an insurance company ... we have found it.First let me tell you JJVM that at least in my case Mapfre was sure ... but with the exclusion of everything related to diabetes ... in general foresee they make the apaño with a clear surcharge ... In case it interestsSomeone..Saludos

ranty's profile photo
ranty
08/03/2015 12:31 p.m.

P.D They study the case individually, I forgot XD ... with a test.

ranty's profile photo
ranty
08/03/2015 12:33 p.m.

The same thing happened to me with the health insurance of DKV and Adeslas, I did not try again, but as the companion Mafrep says they must ensure.Greetings

chamus1978's profile photo
chamus1978
06/06/2020 2:50 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.