{'en': 'TRAUMAS IN CHILDHOOD CAN trip the risk of type 1 diabetes', 'es': 'Traumas en la infancia pueden triplicar el riesgo de diabetes tipo 1'} Image

TRAUMAS IN CHILDHOOD CAN trip the risk of type 1 diabetes

fer's profile photo   04/10/2015 10:44 a.m.

And also when 20 people put the same vaccines and the 20 end up suffering diabetes ... calling it weird it seems little to me

jpg97's profile photo
jpg97
04/11/2015 8:59 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If you say, of course it is to ban that vaccine, I suppose it would have already been forbidden.What vaccine was it?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/11/2015 9:23 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Of course, it is proven, I do not doubt it, but like viruses they can alter the immune system, vaccines can also alter the immune system over stimulation of T lymphocytes, causing systemic autoimmunity, that is, it begins to attack everything,Even also, it is clear that not everyone happens to them, which is at least, if it would not make sense to vaccinate us

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/11/2015 9:50 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

If I am not mistaken, it was that of measles, although it does not depend on the type of the vaccine, if not the moment you put it

jpg97's profile photo
jpg97
04/11/2015 10:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

At the time of Anabel's debut, (4 years) was shot by my dad's death.He died in July and in February Ana was diagnosed with 685 fasting glucose.
When Soledad (19 years) debuted it was when they gave him a psychiatric pill that in adverse reactions said "increased glucose" ,,,, Ana's diabetologist told me that there was no possibility that a medication would produce diabetes, so II supplied..... A few months later, I began to pee on top, I did the glucose control and "bualá" .... diabetics :(. It is more to say that I put the doctor in contact with the laboratory.
My husband debuted recently after a very big discussion with his sister.
It may be that the base is genetic, but I believe that the triggering factor is always an external factor.
Greetings

ibapatri's profile photo
ibapatri
12/27/2017 2:24 p.m.

Por orden de debut:
Anabel a los 4 hoy 25 años
Soledad a los 19 hoy 31 años, discapacitada mental severa e irreversible.
Mi marido Abel a los 59 hoy 62 años
Todos insulinodependientes

In the case of my daughter was the Coxackie virus, which was detected in the analytics. That type of virus is proven that they trigger type1 in genetic base children.For that, vaccine is needed.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/27/2017 5:19 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I also believe that the genetic base can be but there is something that triggers it or not.For me the emotional, psychological or how we call it crosses our lives.Sometimes we can understand and realize that it happened or associated it with some experience other times, (such as ups and dowering in diabetes) are not visible, the emotional is not visible and x that costs to take it into account and see the 'power "That has in the body, in the organic.
I remember when I took exams in the faculty, the previous day was bent of the pain of belly, the emotional (the fear of rendering) produced the organic, this is simpler, it is my humble opinion.
Doctors in many cases do not take into account the emotional because it is obviously not an exact science.

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
12/29/2017 3:50 a.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.