On February 13, the Experience Day Diabetes arrives to Madrid!

fer's profile photo   02/10/2016 3:32 p.m.

Stay with February 13 because whether you are diabetic and if you know any, this event will help you solve doubts and above all to know the hundreds of innovations that appears in this sector every year.Doctors, athletes, coachs ... No one will miss the big day of diabetes.

On February 13 you have an appointment in Madrid with diabetes.Experience Day diabetes will bind experts from all areas to educate and show everyone the advances that seek to make the day to day of the diabetic much easier.From 9 in the morning until 14:30 the Auditorium hotel in Madrid will host this great international event that you can sign up from here.

Conferences and presentations of innovative products will be interspersed throughout Saturday's day for everyone who is curious and wants to know more about this pathology that affects in 2013 affected 382 million people in the world according to IDF (International Diabetes Information).

In order to raise awareness and interest the future, focusing on forecasts for the next decade, the event will be available worldwide thanks to the Internet, so it has an excuse to miss it and know a little more about this disease.

fer's profile photo
fer
02/10/2016 3:32 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Siiiii !!!We have prepared tickets !!!

lemurdiabético's profile photo
lemurdiabético
02/11/2016 1:33 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It is very good to know @fer although I am waiting impatiently the diabetes final day ... !!!!;)

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
02/11/2016 2:37 p.m.

@Fer Do you go?Look for me !!!!
@lemurdiabetico who wants to meet you hahaha.This time I want a photo and hugwth of you and from Caterina !!!!!You are very big !!!!

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
02/11/2016 10:28 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

sigsauer said:
is very good to know @fer although I am waiting impatiently the final diabetes day ... !!!!;)

That would be great!:)) :)) :))

@jconegar this time not, but I hope you enjoy it and share what you see interesting!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
02/12/2016 9:15 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Keep us informed, ok?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/12/2016 8:21 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Have a good day !!!!!!!!!

nacho's profile photo
nacho
02/13/2016 11:50 a.m.

regina said:
keep us informed, ok?

That! Please, write here what you see interesting !!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
02/13/2016 2:08 p.m.

Well what was already?Not counting anything;)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
02/14/2016 8:58 p.m.

Let me analyze everything.But I thought we really saw news.Not a cure because I see that very difficult for more, but something that makes us live better.Real advances.
Something that said, within two years a real and instantly MCG.An immediate action insulin, my dreams are those.A nonsense as the smallest insu pen even if I do not use it.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
02/14/2016 11:01 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

@jconegar, I see you a bit disappointed ...

Gala's profile photo
Gala
02/14/2016 11:05 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Well.The continuous glucose meter, if improved and cheaper, would be a lot.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/15/2016 2:43 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I was not in Madrid but I imagine that what happened is what @regina comments.For people like us who are all the days by putting ourselves in this forum, in Facebook groups of "Fatigue Companions", curlying online ...

They were not going to tell us on the day of the diabetes experience something that we no longer kill.Surely it was to hear things that we already know.For someone who does not get on the Internet or care about knowing the advances if it would be a way to get up to date and "discover" how new it is cooked.

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
02/15/2016 6:35 p.m.

Last year I put a video in the Iñaki Lorente forum of a presentation that made in the diabetes experience day, I loved it, whether you know a lot and if not, I think that every year there are interesting things, anyway, better ifThose who have attended this year tell us.

I leave here the request, to those who have attended, what have you seen interesting?

fer's profile photo
fer
02/15/2016 10:02 p.m.

@Fer I don't know much about it is closest there, I would tell you that I am one of those who know because in this world around us never stops learned for more than leo and reread there are always new things.
Today it is the networks that move the investigation, I am glad to see that there are the doctors who are involved, who will talk about bombs with data explaining to us that those who do not know the world of bombs know more, spoke of app to stimulate theSport adding km, there were talk of many issues.
What I mean is referring to nearby advances, they commented on research regarding nanotechnics, animals in animals.It was fine to know what they do.
Yesterday after coming I discovered thanks to a partner this that no blogger has put in their networks or there was talk there Gluco-wise.com
Why did the Abbott talk about their meter with alarms?
Because they mention bombs and the 2020 animas that be measured included and the old one does not appear?
I have not really said at any time that I would not like but after 29 years of evolution I look for an illusion, I look for something for children to live better and do not live what I have lived, because my life is really already done.I have lived bad situations and when I saw such a number of children, my eyes loaded, because they live in a world of joy inside their innocence.
It is true that diabetics can do everything, but not the same, but with more suffering and more struggle.It is also true that when we get something our joy and satisfaction it is enormous.
I don't know if you have come to understand me ...
I look at the most beautiful for me this weekend is having met some potatoes, and their two daughters (I went to eat with them and other potatoes), one of them diabetic with 8 years, she did not want to put the free, and forAlonger, the parents are not going to force her and do it very correctly, because I was with her asking her to help me pass the bomb (animas with mcg) and please asked her to help me pass her through the arm simulating that it was like the freeFor her to think about her innocence and explained very briefly how easy everything was with him, the Free is the one that the parents have decided that they want to put on her, she told her that my right arm hurt and that IHe will pass it through the sensor and squeeze the button, it seems that being talking to the girl has helped a little to convince her.This is the most beautiful thing I have lived, hopefully the little one in the end decides to put it on and that neither the grain of sand has been able to help.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
02/16/2016 8:59 a.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.