{'en': 'Greetings and thanks for support', 'es': 'Saludos y gracias por el apoyo'} Image

Greetings and thanks for support

feraluj's profile photo   04/17/2015 6:08 a.m.

I just entered this forum after I finally convinced myself to take care of my type II diabetes and more than that my quality of life and that of my family.Despite more than 7 years of detection and very badly careful disease, the ravages of this disease are not yet so unfortunate.

I have 4 months taking care of the food without exceeding the 60 grms of carbohydrates for food and a average of 700 kc per food, that is, no more than 2,200 kc per day.Everything noted last week on the great Fatsecret page.I have tried to learn all this online since my doctor and another DR have not been explicit enough.My main doubts are by virtue of the fact that despite this diet and exercise of 30 minutes of walking for 5 days a week and duo of 2.5 out of 1000 twice a day, I fail to lower the glycemic index to less than 150.

I do not know that I am doing badFruit that takes almost 30, should I consume 30 more?

Anyway, if you can make some data and links for consultation, I would be very grateful.

Greetings from Colima, with a heat of 34 degrees in the middle of the afternoon.

feraluj's profile photo
feraluj
04/17/2015 6:08 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

As you ask, I can recommend some issues to read them, in addition to using the search engine (box from top right) to investigate yourself, I also encourage you to ask specifically what you need! Welcome to the forum @FERALUJ!

Type 2 Diabetes - Hello, I'm new and I want to present myself • Diabetes ...
Diagnosis: Type 2. Diabetes for now prescribed 1 metformin pill per day (average in the morning and another half at night), diet to lower my ...
Link
Diabetes mellitus type 2 - Diabetes • Diabetes forum
I open this post about type 2 diabetes mellitus, all of us who are lucky to have been detected, I say so because there are many who suffer from it and not ...
Link
Type 2 Diabetes - Diabetes • Diabetes Forum
Type 2 diabetes (type 2 diabetes mellitus, insulin resistant diabetes, diabetes, type 2) glucose is generated from the decomposition of ...
Link

fer's profile photo
fer
04/17/2015 9:19 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thank you very much Fer for the materials, I will see what I can learn.

fer said:
As you ask, I can recommend some issues to read them, in addition to using the search engine (box from top to the right) so you can investigate yourself, I also encourage youWhat do you specifically ask what you need! Welcome to the @feraluj forum!

Type 2 Diabetes - Hello, I'm new and I want to present myself • Diabetes ...
Diagnosis: Type 2. Diabetes for now prescribed 1 metformin pill per day (average in the morning and another half at night), diet to lower my ...
Link
Diabetes mellitus type 2 - Diabetes • Diabetes forum
I open this post about type 2 diabetes mellitus, all of us who are lucky to have been detected, I say so because there are many who suffer from it and not ...
Link
Type 2 Diabetes - Diabetes • Diabetes Forum
Type 2 diabetes (type 2 diabetes mellitus, insulin resistant diabetes, diabetes, type 2) glucose is generated from the decomposition of ...
Link

feraluj's profile photo
feraluj
04/17/2015 4:29 p.m.

Hello, how do you see what you use, I have changed my medicine and some boxes are left over, if you want you can cheaper, only Mexico :)

Adrigot's profile photo
Adrigot
09/14/2015 4:54 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.