Possible diabetis and very confused

all's profile photo   02/13/2016 10:34 a.m.

Hello greetings to the whole forum is my prier message in this forum I hope you can help me

Two days ago they made blood and urine analysis to see a possible infection transmitted by the tick
The leukocytes shot and told me that an infection is ongoing

But also in the analyzes the blood glucose 181 with fast and a half -and a half

It is the first time that I have such high glucose I had never gone from 100 on an empty stomach
Some health prophecinals have told me that it is not a diabetis at all
M
The only symptom that I have related to diabetis is blurred view but I don't know if it is why it passes more than 8 hours a day in front of the monitor and some dizziness that my doctor says that is for chronic gastritis that Padesco

I really don't know what to think about whether I am diabetic or not
My appointment with the doctor will have it until day 22 of this month
Please help

all's profile photo
all
02/13/2016 10:34 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

In the Oroximos Analysis they will do more tests and tell you the diagnosis.If you do not have acute mqs symptoms, such as a lot of thirst and thinning, you will have type2 or will be for the infection.. Wait for the results and they will already put the proper treatment.
Take it easy.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/13/2016 4:34 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

It is possible that glucose rises so much for an infection and of course much anxiety without being diabetic?

all's profile photo
all
02/13/2016 4:45 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning @all:

The first thing is to welcome you in the forum, it is not necessary to write in capital letters, in the forums it is considered shouting (I see it somewhat extreme).
As for your glycemia level, it does not give it greater importance at the moment, due to an 180 glucose, anyone can be considered diagnostic and much less being diagnosed and implanting a treatment.
Infections can alter these results among many others.

Quiet and give him time, wait for your next visit to the doctor and take the appropriate guidelines.

Diabetes is diagnosed with countless symptoms, not only because of blurred view, it is more when I was diagnosed with me, that symptom did not have it and entered with 740.

Many spirits and don't worry, what has to be, will be.

Chimo's profile photo
Chimo
02/13/2016 5:23 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1. HG 7,3. Abril de 2016 Bomba Minimed 640G

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.