How often do you look at the glycosilada?

nigiri's profile photo   02/14/2016 12:48 a.m.

nigiri said:
@anaisabel ok, thank you very much, I look at it every 6 months and the same is a lot

My doctor told me to do it every 6 months.I don't know if he will space over time, but I made one month ago, which is in 6 and I directly gave me the appointment for the analytics within 6 months.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
03/01/2016 8:43 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Hello they make me analytical every 6 months, for the certainty what is the optimal level of glycosilad

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/02/2016 3:01 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

To me every 3 months.
@Isela, between 5.5 and 6.5, ideal but up to 7 is fine

Gala's profile photo
Gala
03/02/2016 3:17 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

nigiri said:
@sherpa41 obviously you have to carry good control each one, as my first endocrine told me, the best doctor is oneself but still every two or three years I think too longBut well, if it works for you then phenomenal then !!

Sometimes I have been 6 or 7 years without looking at it or more, in addition to 20 years I have always been the same, only some decimals vary.Between 5.9 and 6.5 I have been all my life, you see what interest there may be.

As I said, if it weren't because the doctor blackmails me not renewing the chronic insulin recipe until I do it, I would never do it.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
03/02/2016 3:44 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

gala said:
to me every 3 months.
@Isela, between 5.5 and 6.5, ideal but up to 7 està bie

Thanks

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
03/03/2016 10 a.m.

Hello, I am in pregnancy programming and they see me every month because it makes it every time I go and it is always almost the same 5.4 5.5 and maximum 5.6 they do it in a machine that they have there.And every 3 months complete analytical.All the best!

mariamarquez's profile photo
mariamarquez
03/03/2016 11:37 a.m.

I was before every 6 months.Now 1 a year, but I want this year to do it again every 6 ...

AuroraM's profile photo
AuroraM
03/03/2016 12:17 p.m.

@Sherpa41, thanks for your opinion!I will take it very much!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
03/07/2016 4:11 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

They have sent it to me every 3 months, it touches me now, but the truth is that they give me a bit of Yuyu the analysis.

Ramón2's profile photo
Ramón2
03/07/2016 9:35 p.m.

It seems to me to say whether a treatment is correct or not depending on glycosilada.

The glycosilada is still an average, so we enter the wonderful world of statistics, where if you eat two chickens and I none, on average between the two we have eaten a chicken each.
Extrapolated to diabetes, if one spends half of the day to 200 and the other half in 50, it will have the same hemoglobin as a person who has been much more stable, with acceptable curves and without hypos or risk of them.

In addition, many directly cannot afford to have these hypos.

See MCG graphs to value saw teeth, the hypos suffered and the last time above 150 tells me something.See the milestone of overvalued number that, no.

That said I go every 6 months and because the endo is Maja, but the truth is more a talk and she playing with my nightcout than anything else.

Artorias's profile photo
Artorias
03/07/2016 10:58 p.m.

@Arotorias totally agree with you, based on a hbal you can't know how a person is going.You have to see countless controls.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
03/07/2016 11:36 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.