{'en': 'Sugar up from 3 hours of having eaten', 'es': 'Subida del azucar a partir de las 3 horas de haber comido'} Image

Sugar up from 3 hours of having eaten

maca's profile photo   04/27/2015 7:28 p.m.

Maybe it is better to put the fast after eating .. and the white bread instead of the integral ..,

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/04/2016 10:09 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

No, breakfast are not going well either, the difference is less than 40 i.g because I only get 1 fast

maca's profile photo
maca
05/04/2016 10:09 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Yes, I always wear it after eating, what about white bread?Would it be the same amount as the integral?

maca's profile photo
maca
05/04/2016 10:11 p.m.

Try to see ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/04/2016 10:34 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I will tell you that I think your problem is with slow absorption hydrates, it happens to me with rice, potatoes and pasta.Well, the bar paella and the basmati rice made of non -microwave house feels good to me but the other is like that at 3h and peak I get a lot.I will tell you the advice that I followed, rice and pasta 1 time or 2 per week at most, do not potatoes, and watches any fruit before sleeping.During the week I am always in 100 -140 quite well everything that you do not go to the oven and you try to adjust an empanadilla in the snack or before going to bed you say as I have it 86 I like an apple, it goes up much more and you get up with 143Get an example
Reducing slow absorption carbohydrates only to Saturday and Sunday you will arrive quite well, greeting that is my experience and debut in October 2015

Alfonso Fernandez Martinez's profile photo
Alfonso Fernandez Martinez
05/05/2016 7:37 p.m.

You have to look what you eat and reduce or replace it with other foods, you get used to and do not make calculations with fast insulin because it is the subject of eating fish fish chicken etc etc and with a couple of bischers, a yogurt or half apple and a littleSalad, now the delicious there for dinner the Cesar salads, Ibericas etc in the supermarket does not need to do them.The time of dinner with controlled glycemia arrives and you put a bowl of those salad with some atun or a French tortilla with fresh cheese, and go to bed and wake up like a fresh queen like a roseFast, my endocrine told me if I have between 80 and 140 before dinner.The problem is always what we eat does not go with insulin for my liking we are something naughty and the sacrifice costs us a lot, if you snack with 1 or 2 cookies 3 at the high 2 doses or a fruit 2 doses and so the guidelines of your doctorall the best

05/05/2016 7:46 p.m.

Something similar happened to me but in my case it is that I do the very slow digestions, I did not realize until I carry a continuous meter. I have to do the opposite to, what they advise, I must avoid fiber, vegetables ....

beti's profile photo
beti
05/05/2016 9:52 p.m.

Alfonso told you, pasta as only once a week and rice very occasionally
When like these two things if I wait for me to make me a late Jiji climb.
But I already tell you the normal, what I usually do is eat is a first (soup, vegetable cream and/or salad) and my meat and accompanying maybe some roasted or cooked legs and my whole bread.
Also say that one or two time a week as legumes.

You tell me about getting slow hydrates but that is what I have been doing these previous months because the meals began to 120 or 130 so I reduced the intake of slow hydrates, but that is making me lose weight and the truth I measure 170 and nowWeight 48.6g so I can't afford to get out of hydrates and lose weight more.
Because of having lost 2 kilos I am uploading the intake of slows and clicking a more insulin but I don't do well either.

I know I have been with diabetes I for a short time, but the first year I was doing better now I cost me a lot to get the sugar.Today for example after eating at 2 hours I was 140 and at 3 o'

maca's profile photo
maca
05/05/2016 10:22 p.m.

Beti Do you think I might do very slow digestions?I told my endocrine but I did not pay attention to me and I thought they were my things, so you usually eat normal bread, and little vegetables?
With respect to bread I have a doubt 20 grams of whole wheat bread is 1r and 20gr of white bread?
What difference is there?What white rises before you?

It is that I think what you tell me happens to me, I also have a continuous meter and I see that Insu starts to take effect at 1 hour or so it lowers me very fast (I suppose it will take effect on the rapid hydrates) and it isIt is half stable until the 3 hours that starts up

I also want to say that I punish me after the meals to try to give more time to slow hydrates

Thank you for your advice;)

maca's profile photo
maca
05/05/2016 10:24 p.m.

@Maca Have you proven what day of the cycle these are when you decompens?Female hormones generate insulin resistance those days.I have a picture similar to yours and the same time as diabetes, as soon as the rapid is passed, glycemia without eating during ovulation and days before menstruation.

The solution is slow.I now use Levemir 2 times/day and allows me better to control "those days";With the Lantus it could not be once a day.In the morning I slow it up 1 unit and under the one in the afternoon/night that unit and I have better behavior.The "normal" week I return to my usual doses.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/06/2016 2:18 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Ruthbia yes, when ovulo I have proven that I have insulin resistance, right now I think I am ovulating and I have it worse than ever although I am not sure since I do not know when it touches me since it normally came every 28 days but for 2 or3 months comes to me every 1 month and 15 days and I still don't have it very clear with this new cycle.

Apart from the era of ovulation that is crazy, the rest of the days also happens to me about the climb the only difference is that in my normal cycle it goes down to 80 and at 3 hours I already put myself at 150-160That is not bad and in the ovulation at 2pm I am 160 and at 3h I no longer tell you.

Last night (1:00 a.m.) I used 220 and put one of the quick and when I woke up at 4:30 a.m.And I looked at it in the continuous meter I saw that at that time I had dropped to 150 or so but then I had started up and at 4.30 I was crazy I have no idea why.

This week I am going to try to eat less fiber to see if I do slow digestions and I will see if I do better, I already tell you, it is true that this week it has been horrible with values ​​between 140 and 200 but I think it isFor ovulation, I will tell my endocrine to see what I do in that week TB.

thank you so much.

maca's profile photo
maca
05/06/2016 7:21 p.m.

I am going to give you an example you get to the food with good values ​​between 90 and 130 or even a little more, and putting a varied open diet your glucose at night if you do not eat snack it must be similar to the one you carry now everyLarger little, white fish, or chicken, or meat, some peak squid, mussels etc, salad, eating that and two bischers of whole wheat bread, what goes up the most is the whole wheat bread of everything I told you and compensates for youfor example the 4 fast insulin units.I will basically tell you that your problem is like the whole world and it also happens to me is not to eat less if you do not change what you eat, ask your doctor an open diet or a kind of menu and give you instructions of what you oweeat

Also look for Google a page of glucemic food indices, so you see what you eat and what you upload everything

The Saturday happens to me or Sunday and it is better that I do not ask any meals to carry haha ​​because then it goes up a lot, better you manage at home or at the bar you ask according to what they have and what has been adjusted in the semidieta

You can eat at ease and then look at you in the afternoon and night, take it quite well, consult the endocrine or doctor

05/08/2016 12:56 p.m.

Hi Maca, I have the same problem as you, I upload the sugar after 3-3: 30 to have eaten ... how have you solved it?
Thank you

AuroraGomez's profile photo
AuroraGomez
10/20/2020 6:05 p.m.

Now I am with threeiba and I do better although I still get up but less and more controllable, I try to be after eating and lower dinner at 100 or so why I know that it will upload me later, and with the Tresiba its afternoon in the afternoonI move a little with him to get off before dinner.

maca's profile photo
maca
10/20/2020 6:13 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.